Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Supermodel Kendall Shows Up In Leather Mini Skirt As She Promotes Calvin Klein I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Supermodel Kendall Shows Up In Leather Mini Skirt As She Promotes Calvin Klein I (1697 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) / Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supermodel Kendall Shows Up In Leather Mini Skirt As She Promotes Calvin Klein I by folakesdiary: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2015
The 19-year-old beauty was at first laughed at when she entered the fiercely competitive modeling world.

But while promoting Calvin Klein in Hong Kong, Kendall Jenner proved that she is perfectly suited to model clothes and is already on her way to supermodel status.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star looked stunning as she posed in a beige grey crop top and tight black leather miniskirt. Justin Bieber, who is also a spokesperson for the brand, was also at the event. See more ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/supermodel-kendall-shows-up-in-leather.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Groom Absent On His Wedding Day, SEE What Bride Did / PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon / Why Do My Village Pple Mistake Me For Anini I.e The Deadly Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.