Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Maheeda Says Her Pussy Is For Hire “details Here” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says Her Pussy Is For Hire “details Here” (682 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Says Her Pussy Is For Hire “details Here” by orlandoblue: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Maheeda singer and self proclaimed goddess of X stated it candidly that her private region is not for free, but available to those who can afford it.

On her Instagram account today, June 12, 2015 she said she does not care if she is called a LovePeddler.
“You can call me whatever you want, hoe, prostitute, olosho, runs girl, hustler etc , you are right about one thing, “my pussy is not for free and is not for sell but for hire and if your millions is not ready pls keep working hard or rent a cheaper pussy !” she wrote in the caption of her Instagram picture.
Maheeda is Nigeria’s most notorious nudist on Instagram.
If you know you can afford her pussy indicate by dropping a comment below!
Source: http://www.naijarace.com/maheeda-says-her-pussy-is-for-hire-details-here/

(1) (Reply)

It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure / Police Arrests Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers In Imo State / I Want My Husband To Give Me A Hot Slap – Adaeze Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.