Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,193 members, 7,967,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens (78077 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday / President Buhari Spotted Leaving The Mosque Without Convoy Or Siren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by emmykk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Walahi, mumu full NL ..

..Driver wey dey go buy fuel ..
you are blessed ,you are not like the thousands of other foolish user of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by bobchigar(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Walahi, mumu full NL ..

Your surpass. Where are they buying fuel into any of presidential vehicles? Just borrowed you sense.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by babyBB: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:

WHEN yOU GO GET COMMON SENSE?
Wen d duara dullard bcoms intelligent to know dat there is no west Germany

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by 989900: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Baba if you're reading I beg you waka with twenty cars because you have too many enemies. The thought of just the oil cabal scares me. There are too many evil criminals in this country. Even guys in your party I don't trust.

We need you to do at least one term to straighten us out. People are already sitting up. The snoring EFCC is now fully awake. PH refinery is about to start working again. Baba if anything happens too you, maintenance will start again for another 4 years

ROFLMAO #truth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me to learn how we make money here. 20% profit weekly ROI [/size]
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Spells(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Zumarocket:
Why did he not go there wit kekenapep.? Humility wit latest bez 2015. I hear u all
humility with a car that can buy an entire convoy.....diplomacy they say, is saying nice doggy to a barking dog till u get hold of a big stick...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by anonimi: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Imortal001:
That is my presido! i know with pmb naija go better

By PUBLICISING his mosque visits AFTER elections, not so

200 million mumus indeed shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by hadura29(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:
he wants to claim humility abi.

Daura President!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Ephemmm: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!

See dullest of dullards....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by mathskill: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Swagk101 post=34702553][/quote]
Chai! your response to crudemoney is the most wicked.
you made my day
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by naija2dabone(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:

Fuel is already 87, Don't always focus on shortcomings

Where, I beg come take money buy for me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by 989900: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Walahi, mumu full NL ..

Ordinary commissioner self no dey buy fuel.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Christoskurion: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is good but i'm expecting better news from him. Like,'President Buhari has selected his key government functionaries' which is now overdue and purely undemocratic practice but autocratic.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by judiciarypalava: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
bogolobango:
Bros na which day u go get sense at least mr presido is old enough to be ur father

And now, age matters.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by holyokoto(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
naija2dabone:

Where, I beg come take money buy for me

In Abuja
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by fasbat(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!
are ur parents as lucky as ds man?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by jeje123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!
Guy when wud you matured?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Forwetinnah: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vanellope:

Can you believe it? I understand Port Harcourt refinery will start working soon!

Port Harcourt Refinery has been working even before April...don't accredit it to the OLD FOSSIL
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/port-harcourt-refinery-returns-profit-target-n22billion-monthly/

As far as Nigeria is concerned, the only thing Buhari has done is travel

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by blacksta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!

Your father is the Dullard

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Neplusultra(f): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
And so wot!!! Enough of all dese hype abeg, am more concerned with results! angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by dom(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
nice. But very very risky. Our Indomie generation Nairalanders should make out time and read how Murtala Muhammed was killed. In any case, I daresay that extreme humility is pride inverted.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Captainswag225(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
no matter how nice dis sounds, its still not safe especially after the public now know abt it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by lastpage: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
bettercreature:
I said it few days ago PMB doesn't need security na God dey protect am people think I was wrong,This one small you go confirm when baba carry AK 47 go front line to fight boko haram

As an ardent Buhari supporter, l share most of your "sentiments".

But in reality, l think we must understand and appreciate that Buhari is going to "take-on", VERY POWERFUL AND DESPERATE EVIL FORCES..... in his fight against corruption.

These "CABALS" as we have been told to call them, have no qualms about paying fir anyone to be murdered.
...and there are plenty of jobless, greedy terrorists ready to do that for a small fee.

I know Buhari and l know that as far as he is concerned, "As long as he does the wishes of the masses, his is SAFE" and can enter Lugbe Market to buy Suya at 9pm!

But hell-No!

Let me remind you of somebody like Buhari.

His name is General Muritala Muhammed. He was our Head of State and as a young teenager then, l could remember how he focused on providing "subsidized food" for the hungry and poor Nigerians.
I could remember how he was putting Nigeria back on the world map
I could remember how he was dealing with Corruption and economic saboteurs in Nigeria.
At the end of the day, HE WAS MURDERED under similar circumstances...... Coming from Friday Jumat prayer! 13th Feb, 1976!

Among other things, "In the short span of 201 days in office before he was assassinated, General Mohammed's dynamic administration gave this country a new sense of direction, duty and patriotism.

He would also be remembered for the creation of 19 states out of the 12 carved out in 1967 and the setting up of a Public Complaints Commission which gave probity to our personal and public lives."

Those who have a "different Agenda" went to work to truncate the joy of Nigerians.
I have never seen Nigerians united in sorrow, before that day.

Let us also remember that Gen. Tunde Idiagbon was poisoned for his sheer love for this country and the determination that "Nigeria can be a great country, again"

The point l am making is that, in Nigeria, Good Leaders face a very high risk of personal liquidation.....
As ironic as it seems, is that it is the looting and selfishly greedy Leaders that invest more in heavy personal security!

It is true that the guilty are always afraid .... but the good and innocent ones are also endangered, as far as Corruption in Nigeria is concerned.

My suggestion is that President Buhari, God protect you rlife o, PLEASE, take your personal security very seriously.

Remember you were already a target of suicide bomb attack
Remember the long years Ex-President Babangida incarcerated you in prison, just for his selfish agenda
Remember that you will be dealing with "CABALS" of the Petroleum industry who have amassed massive wealth

Even more importantly, remember that millions of Nigerians are pinning their hope in you, for a resuscitation of Nigerian economy and standard of living, jobs, Electricity, uninterrupted supply and price reduction of Petrol, Infrastructures like Road, a return to moral astuteness, e.t.c

If you allow them to murder you, millions in and outside Nigeria will be sad though, the "Agents of Satan" who profess that they will make your Government difficult, will be happy.
Even with less than 15Days on the saddle, you are seeing what these God-forsaken Sewer-Rats have been writing about you!

To be FOREWARNED,..... is to be FOREARMED!
Those who have ears, let them ear.

I wish you God's protection and guidance in all you do, for the sake of our country but dont climb a PalmTree using Spider Cobwebs!
God nor send, as per being foolish!
wink undecided

Lastpage
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by mordouc(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!
STUPID.......U go still go hug transformer under the rain. Bastard. Migrate naa.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg wasn't this the same thing murtala Mohammed did n got assassinated
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Forwetinnah: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
UpLoyo:

You buffoons need to come up with something more authentic. A shame your father didn't use a condom, see what Nigeria has to deal with now.

Isn't he a Dullard...for someone who keeps embarrassing himself internationally. Tell him to sit his cancerous arse down and get to work!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by jimmy2k: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
He's old don't need much noise due his ear problem

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by xcolanto(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have observed with uttermost disgust how the supporters of the dura herdsman keeps feeding us with pictures of the dura born every single day like his some celebrity or super star. I actually don't get it! Are these pictures his achievements or a way to cover up his present failures in all sectors of the Nigerian economy?

We need pictures of the efforts made in fighting terrorism, we need pictures of developmental strides made in public sectors, we need pictures of ground breaking ceremonies of work in progress, not pictures of the old dura born flooding NL every single minute of him and cows or goats! Like seriously who cares? You cretins obviously!
This is unacceptable! These supporters are making a fool of themselves as the days go by.
How can the Nigerian people who so yearn for a good life and the basic amenities in life be swayed and easily carried away by jubilating pictures of a mere man?? Only the Sheeps and cattle followers comes to mind! Spit on all you blind supporters! Useless bunch! See the mess you all put us in. cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Immune1:
THAT'S a 2015 Mercedes benz S-CLASS...............Frugal government my A**.......buhari chose to procure this car to replace Jonathan's 2008-2010 s-class.......y not a Peoguet 508?change my foot

Chai, so u'll be ranting this for 4good yrs. Opposition na turn by turn. Enjoy ur current status. NL opposition Leader. grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Osirimononaye(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jobless Goons!!!
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Winning123: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
crudemoney:

Daura President!!

And yet he is your president. If you were so intelligent and brilliant we would have heard your name. Your comments shows how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by mordouc(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
luvprince4real:
Mk he go try dis 4 niger delta. Na creek he go see himself..
As delta people nor geh life naa. Na why dem resemble baboon b that.... See Asari Dokubo, that guy!!!! hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.