Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face (2142 Views)

Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
1)missclassy

2)ishilove

3)blackett

4)onila

5)Mrcork

6)idowougbo

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Whizzcute(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
and who cares to see their face?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by popweezy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
I just wish I see how mr cork's face lukz like
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Zaikon(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
topic indeed
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by remsonik(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wetin u wan use their face do

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by elantraceey(f): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Remove iduwougbo from the list, I've seen her eyes before grin
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by wordbank(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
iranu!
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by IamLEGEND1: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
now u have to create a thread for this?
no one has seen their face and quite honestly, not a lot care.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Romancelanders who we have no idea whether they have brains or not
1. Unibenstudent
2. MrsChima
3. SweetOrgasm

5 Likes

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by englishmart(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
just that their faces Don't pay bills sha!

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by yorubaboiy: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
true.....bt we knw already angry angry angry
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by starlight101(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
That onila of a gurl ehe

She fit ugly oo
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:
Romancelander who we have no idea whether they have brains or not
1. Unibenstudent
2. MrsChima
3. SweetOrgasm

Fvck you and your list bish!
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by boynigeria(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)missclassy

2)ishilove

3)blackett

4)onila

5)Mrcork

6)idowougbo
they are either most wanted criminals, celebrity, CIA, MI6 OR UGLY

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Fvck you and your list bish!
Lol. Are you truely a 'Mrs' cos you act like a kid all the time.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by djeezy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Interesting
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who cares? undecided i dont gv a fuvk mehnnnnn cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima MrsChitma, I await your response.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who cares? undecided i dont gv a fuvk mehnnnnn cheesy
You do.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

You do.
like seriously? cheesy i only care of Gregory77 who always sing like there is no tomorrow cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
like seriously? cheesy i only care of Gregory77 who always sing like there is no tomorrow cheesy
Haha..
My market is moving...
Am so glad that gradually, my fans are increasing.
Ona dey try sha
:-)
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Lol. Are you truely a 'Mrs' cos you act like a kid all the time.

LMAO@the likes. grin grin grin

I can imagine who are bishes behind the likes.

Fvck you very much. kiss
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Haha..
My market is moving...
Am so glad that gradually, my fans are increasing.
Ona dey try sha
:-)
hehehehehehehehehe na westlife u gave us this night.cool one tho cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@the likes. grin grin grin

I can imagine who are bishes behind the likes.

Fvck you very much. kiss
Stop the foolery, miss.
We all are aware of your childish acts that you have long been exhibiting on NL, especially on Romance section.
You still haven't answered my quest. : why do you always behave like an infant?
Don't try to dodge this one, Mrsch!tma.

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehehehe na westlife u gave us this night.cool one tho cheesy
Thanks for ur patronage.
Expect more
:-D
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by pinkiberry(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
cos its either the are too ugly,fat or disabled. but I choose ugly. I wonder y a normal human being should say he or she av a crush on ppl d arnt seen dia pic. pweeeeeeehhh
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Stop the foolery, miss.
We all are aware of your childish acts that you have long been exhibiting on NL, especially on Romance section.
You still haven't answered my quest. : why do you behave like an infact?
Don't try to dodge this one, Mrsch!tma.

What part of FVCK YOU that you didn't quite understand?
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Pls don't deviate from the subject matter. Nne pls answer my question.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Pls don't deviate from the subject matter. Nne pls answer my question.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Thanks for ur patronage.
Expect more
:-D
Give us iranu abasa grin
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Pls don't deviate from the subject matter.
Nne pls answer my question.

Deviate these nuts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know This Girl?? / Signs Of A Serious Relationship / See What This Man Does With Anybody That Wants To Date His Daughter(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.