Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:25 AM

List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face (2151 Views)

Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Give us iranu abasa grin
That one too dull for this kind weather na. I thought you prefer foreign musics.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Give us iranu abasa grin
That one too dull for this kind weather na. I thought you prefer foreign musics.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Deviate these nuts.
Bia! You can confide in me. Oya come close and tell me.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

That one too dull for this kind weather na.
I thought you prefer foreign musics.
ok gimme hooker by Tyga ft young thug grin
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Deviate these nuts.
Bia! You can confide in me. Oya come close and tell me.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok gimme hooker by Tyga ft young thug grin
Alright. That would be later then. I need to tidy up some business transactions.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by faith551(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
When u have a good thing worth showing of, u flaunt it with boldness, when u have a bad asset, u just fight as hard as possible to keep it away from the preying eyes of the public
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by faith551(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Fvck you and your list bish!

Talking about Mrs Chima,I think I've seen her face grin
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrsChima(f): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
faith551:

Talking about Mrs Chima,I think I've seen her face grin

Cheater!
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by faith551(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Cheater!

I forgot to add "in my dreams tho" lol Come on..... Why would u call me that?
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gregory77:

Alright. That would be later then. I need to tidy up some business transactions.
cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mirexxx are you muslim?
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by ZedX6: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
You go wait tire.
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by mirexxx(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
misssclassy:
Mirexxx are you muslim?
nope cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Remove iduwougbo from the list, I've seen her eyes before grin
i sure say her eyes go deey like person wey sabi find trouble cheesy
dat girl na proper warri babe cheesy
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Is idowuogbo still here?
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by MrWhaley: 12:47pm On May 18, 2016
And the lady above me just resurrected a dead thread... smiley
Re: List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face by ShayGirl(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2016
Its really been long I saw Idowuogbo's comment on Nl..
Indeed I've only seen her eyes bt still wondering wen I'll see her real, full face tonguetongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Your Wife Did This To You / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Lifeā€”no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.