Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (76458 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by olumaxi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
it doesnt matter who he appoints...al i want is change
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Orobosadavis(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good move.
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by modath(f): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
The only thing "those people" will see about this isn't the man's qualification or pedigree but rather he is from the presidents "part of the country"...

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by MrTalkTalk: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Taniods.... What do u av to say
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cabinet members please
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
mistypiper:
Baba just dey start.. I wish you the best for our sake.
mama
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by dunkem21(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
OK
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by datribune: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Seems more like recycling than change to me.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by kennosklint(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Come make dis buhari of a man no com de do tribalism oh.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by eazysally: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
These ok, k, kkk are too much here, ok let me add my own

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by ice25(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
yeah u can appoint any one. even a foreign aide.... just make sure u crush boko in 2months as promised
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Of course the new accountant general must be a Muhammed.
Who else is capable of managing human beings if not Muhammad.
We give you 4 years Sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by SuPeRq(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
K
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Young03(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chai, e fit be say na botany ds man read for school

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by kindnyce(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
ATLEAST,HE HAS PROVED HIS CRITICS WRONG

SURELY WE DO IT SLOW,STEADY AND PERFECT

GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by hangzhouro(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
why is president buhari appointing only muslims and northerners

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by money121(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionboi:
Muslim government.......Dis Government is a cheat,
APC is a scam
Tinubf is a clown

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by arizona145(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good move. He should just make do with the capable hands regardless of geopolitical zone or party. All we need right now is a new Nigeria and not PDP, Apc, apn, adp etc

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by ijustdey: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionboi:
APC is a scam
Tinubf is a clown
Osinbanjo has turn 2house boy
Dis change is a scam

You are a scam also
Your online presence is a disgrace
You are a house boy to those Taniods

mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
ZUBY77:
Of course the new accountant general must be a Muhammed.
Who else is capable of managing human beings if not Muhammad.
We give you 4 years Sir.
hahaha no mind buhari......
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by ijustdey: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
this is good news....

at least the cabinet is taking shape now
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by PStacks(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari doesn't Just appoint any Tom dick and harry. He appoints only seasoned professionals.. He consults far and wide.

Not the one they'l come and tell u, Oga Jona, this Man went to University of Portacourt, put him in charge of Pension funds, next thing you know the funds are stolen.

Nice Move My President. #SaiBuhari

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes he is a fellow....just like me.....I dy eye dat office in future sha...grin
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Davivah: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
God help him
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Expertise not tribalistic sentiment. Good one my presido.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by visapayless: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
ur papa yansh grin grin grin grin grin
hardywaltz:
Finally Buhari begins to make appointment at a time I was afraid he was going to be Sole Administrator of Nigeria since Osinbajo has been reduced to a mere commissioner.

Sai Baba...
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Booked
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by LordTrezy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
LAfricana:
Acting abi undecided, His portfolio kind portrays someone fit for the Job though

Wish you Goodluck tongue, Mr Dikwa. And who was the former AGF sef undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and Scholarship updates
My Uncle, Chief 'Niyi Jona Otunla. We celebrated his. retirement in abuja today.
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hausa left right center. .smh
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by millionaireman: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionboi:
APC is a scam
Tinubf is a clown
Osinbanjo has turn 2house boy
Dis change is a scam

All being tailored to pay amnesty money to BH? Mohammed as accountant general, perhaps another Mohammed as NNPC boss; and perhaps another Mohammed or even Buhari as Petroleum Minister.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by LAfricana(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2015

LordTrezy:

My Uncle, Chief 'Niyi Jona Otunla. We celebrated his. retirement in abuja today.

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Elmasu: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Northern agenda...
But i stil dey watch finally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.