Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (76455 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by GamaG(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2015
pus11:
there is nothing call the Accountant-General of the Federation , only accountant general of the federal republic of Nigeria. which cover just 26 states
Buhari does not have the power to appoint an Accountant-General of the Federation . You basically involve in the international crime of money laundering

Buhari Inec document. It only cover just 26 states. He has no power to collect money inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. It is consider international crime for him to do so.

Tinubu,Fashola and others were been use to commit international crime of money laundering from Western Nigeria to Nigeria. This is how the law see it.

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not a Republic, and will never be a republic because of our culture, history, tradition etc. We have Dukes(obas) inside Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

Only Nigeria became a republic.. the country of Western Nigeria is not a republic country. And would never be.

And the Igbo people needs to start learn they are upsetting other people. The Igbos have to know they are join with the north, and if they have issue with where God have place them, the igbo can take their case to the africa union or UN. than trying to include western nigeria, in what is not.

African most learn not to abuse other african. And the Igbo people most accept their God given faith.. And have respect for the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

If Igbos have problem where God have place them , the Igbo people can pray to God. Or file a complaint.

Gods knows everything. Igbos leaders have told you, there is nothing call biafra.

Nigeria created state inside another country. Under international law, state is not a valid state. International law consider that governors is involve international crime .

Can Nigeria create state inside the USA. Buhari orders Obama , I have create state in the USA. And the new state is south texas state. And south texas state should send all money to Nigeria account. bank Account number 236475272882.

[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-frQLuTt0ebI/VWm3MzWWAbI/AAAAAAACKwY/Cimy4nj5DKg/s640/Screenshot_2015-05-30-15-27-08-1.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-L-LaHRx-H2M/VRwW8TnePsI/AAAAAAABVfQ/difkWruq1J8/s1600/CBg1rhWUQAAFa4d.jpg[/img]
My teacher punished me because of english
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by livingday: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Its now a norm,you might not get to highest level if you dont school abroad

Strike and corruption in addition to 'sex for grade' or konji, don spoil Nigerian Universities. Never mind cultism!
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by bettercreature(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2015
livingday:

Strike and corruption in addition to 'sex for grade' or konji, don spoil Nigerian Universities. Never mind cultism!
I just pity those parents who spends millions sending their kids to fake privates universities in Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by millionaireman: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2015
valuedammy:

When we av Obasanjo a xtian president what did he 4 d country?
Mr Johnathan another xtian presi what was his achievement 4 d nation? Yaradua the only muslim still remain d best democratic presi we have ever had 4rm 1999-28th may 2015. So let the muslim rule the country let see if everybody wil nt smile at d end of d day.

Yara Go Slow was Yar'Adua's Nick name shortly after he became president - till he died. Perhaps you received amnesty money in the creeks during Yar'Adua's administration.
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Oya start probing the federation account for the past 16 years(job plenty for your hand, no sleeping on bicycle) !!!!!!
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by elosar(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Mutuwa:
ah an intellect. A good move..
yu
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Kossyne(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2015
bettercreature:

Thought I was the only one that noticed.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Cc:Omenka...see the very silly acts you were trying to avoid with your thread,being exhibited here....

With what people are saying here,I can confidently say that our leaders are not our problems...we the citizens,we are our problems...hypocrisy will make to wallow in poverty and continue in an under developed country....I trust president buhari,to do what he seems right for the country...

When the drama of the national assembly was reported,with PDP voting and placing muslims in top positions,everybody was happy about it.....

What a set of animals I find myself among...

www.nairaland.com/2368500/call-preservation-memories-todays-events

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Reaa(f): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2015
He's a good man and he deserves it....CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45am On Jun 13, 2015
na abok i s go dey rule everywhere now..NA REAL WAA O.........Naija which way with all these DUMBOS
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by bencliff1(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Most people buhari will appoint will have Mohammed? Attached to their name.Take note

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Another Hausa Muslim
Thanks to ndi Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by OneNaira6: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Another Hausa Muslim
Thanks to ndi Yoruba

grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by abbey621(m): 3:01am On Jun 13, 2015
EmekaBlue:
na abok i s go dey rule everywhere now..NA REAL WAA O.........Naija which way with all these DUMBOS

Aboki no be person? Many of the so called Abokis are more educated than you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2015
abbey621:

Aboki no be person? Many of the so called Abokis are more educated than you!
all these old cargos no beta pass me abeg
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by thefarr: 5:12am On Jun 13, 2015
bettercreature:

I tell you! D tin dey pepper me ehn....... diaris God sha

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by pBuhari(f): 5:22am On Jun 13, 2015
let PMB go ahead and appoint only his northern brothers in his cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by staunchman(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Yes oo! As he finally begins making appointments, the following names and the likes are expected to get more than 95% of the most sensitive and coveted positions: Abdulah Dangurugu, Mohammed Garba, Hamza Dambata, Musa, Yahaya,Babangida, Sulieman etc. While name like Adebisi, Adebanjo, Ibikunle, Adeyemi, Amaechi, Danagogo, Ekwueme etc, will be struggling and lobbying for the remaining 5% of the positions...*winks Change is certainly here!!!!! For the anti-change Agents, the best thing you can do is to adjust yourself and accept reality!!! Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by fulanimafia: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hausa left right center. .smh

Cry me a river
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
staunchman:
Yes oo! As he finally begins making appointments, the following names and the likes are expected to get more than 95% of the most sensitive and coveted positions: Abdulah Dangurugu, Mohammed Garba, Hamza Dambata, Musa, Yahaya,Babangida, Sulieman etc. While name like Adebisi, Adebanjo, Ibikunle, Adeyemi, Amaechi, Danagogo, Ekwueme etc, will be struggling and lobbying for the remaining 5% of the positions...*winks Change is certainly here!!!!! For the anti-change Agents, the best thing you can do is to adjust yourself and accept reality!!! Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!!!

You guys should keep quiet and watch first. We dnt know the game plan yet jor.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
He should also appoint a new Auditor-General abeg
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by fulanimafia: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Bifwoli:
He's just another northerner appointed to a plum job bcoz of his ethnicity.Just look at the mediocrity of the north and realize he'll NOT be a success.

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by emmasege: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2015
But for the smart move of Dogara, we would have had only one christian (commisioner Osinbajo) among the first five citizens (including the Chief Justice) of Nigeria. Olorun ju yin lo.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2015
millionboi:
Muslim government.......Dis Government is a cheat,
APC is a scam
Tinubf is a clown
Osinbanjo has turn 2house boy
Dis change is a scam

you have no excuse to make my friend..
Have you forgotten its your people that single-handedly voted Saraki and Dogara and they were happy that they even threw a party.. Keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by RxObiefule13(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by fulanimafia: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2015
bizhub:
Is tinubu OK with It??

It is not Tinubu's responsibility to appoint the AGF, or anyone for that matter right now.

Can you now see the wisdom in what happened at the National Assembly?
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by fulanimafia: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Another Hausa Muslim
Thanks to ndi Yoruba

Cry me a river.
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by oweman: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Helkayklassic:
The man get CV, let's hope he put it to work.

AND NOT BEHAVE LIKE UNCLE JONA WITH PHD WHOSE.BEHAVIOU IS.LIKE A DIPLOMA HOLDER .
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2015
This man has good academic credentials and working experience but I doubt his honesty and accountability when he resumes office. Is he corruption free?
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by Safari29: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2015
hangzhouro:
why is president buhari appointing only muslims and northerners
waya
Re: Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari by parabarbie: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
millionboi:
Muslim government.......Dis Government is a cheat,
APC is a scam
Tinubf is a clown
Osinbanjo has turn 2house boy
Dis change is a scam

Some pple can lack sense of response sha#smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.