Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife (2903 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by lacicrips(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2015
I read this thread, and I got scared. I'd prefer to remain single than marry a woman who will constantly nag the life out of me. There must be some signs one has to watch out for when dating/courting.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Hazardd(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2015
scam alert!!
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by lacicrips(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Hazardd:
scam alert!!
For your mind.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2015
when u ask her to give u mouth action..and she refuses....
just know....
she
is
a
nagging

woman.........

hope am clear??
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
First of all, you should bear in mind that most women try to mask that nagging character until after marriage.
So most times it would be almost impossible for you to tell if she would be a nagging wife or not.
However, the are still some telling signs of a potential nagging wife.
Some of these signs include:

* She always complains.
* She is always pessimistic about every thing
* She isn't appreciative of little
* She always has high expectations of everyone, especially you
* She isn't submissive.
* She doesn't heed to advise. She always believes hers is the best and doesn't acknowledge any other person's.
* She isn't normally a talkative, but in matters she doesn't agree, you will see her talking endlessly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
^^^^ yes dear u garrit

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Just a miserable chic

Once they are not happy be prepared for constant nagging y.. Because they are miserable simple .
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, you should bear in mind that most women try to mask that nagging character until after marriage.
So mos times it would be almost impossible for you to tell if she would be a nagging wife or not.

* She always complains.
* She isn't submissive.
* She doesn't heed to advise. She always believes her's is the best and doesn't acknowledge any other person's.
* She isn't normally a talkative, but in matters she doesn't agree, you will see her talking endlessly.

how do you know them so well, or you have somebody you took as practical study?
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
robosky02:

how do you know them so well, or you have somebody you took as practical study?

As we humans live in this world we tend to come across different kinds of people. We see people as they develop. We see them grow. We see them exhibit a lot of behaviors. We see them evolve as to the kind of behaviors they exhibit. We listen to stories and we witness events

If we are observant, we will pick up on a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by robosky02(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:

As we humans live in this world we tend to come across different kinds of people. We see people as they develop. We see them grow. We see them exhibit a lot of behaviors. We see them evolve as to the kind of behaviors they exhibit. We listen to stories and we witness events

If we are observant, we will pick up on a thing or two.

ok then you must be a very detailed person nice.
i love that

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2015
robosky02:

ok then you must be a very detailed person nice. i love that
Thanks.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by southex: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:
So most times it would be almost impossible for you to tell if she would be a nagging wife or not.

* She always complains.
* She isn't submissive.
* She doesn't heed to advise. She always believes hers is the best and doesn't acknowledge any other person's.

i may b a nagging wife undecided
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by lacicrips(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2015
misssclassy:

* She always complains.
* She isn't submissive.

Thank you. I had to revisit this thread as I'm beginning to see everything you listed above. She doesn't hide it one bit, and this is supposed to be a brand new relationship. *Sigh*.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Haywhymido(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Missclasssy don finish d topic
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by lacicrips(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
@misssclassy, you seem very knowledgeable and experienced in this area - so what's the best way to handle women like this? Because, to me it makes no sense to end a relationship simply because your partner nags at virtually everything. How do you effectively manage this?

Talking works sometimes, but its just a temporary fix; they'll be back to their normal self in no time. I'm very much interested in this as I was having a conversation with someone who said she nags because she's depressed. Which means its not inherent, but caused by circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
She nags potentially.
grin
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Setaje(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
lacicrips:

Thank you. I had to revisit this thread as I'm beginning to see everything you listed above. She doesn't hide it one bit, and this is supposed to be a brand new relationship. *Sigh*.

Nobody is perfect. But u should also not manage what u cannot cope wiv. Most times the women who pretends the most gets wifed. The greatest gift any woman can give a man is to be herself always. Show her good and bad side. It's a shame men look for different reasons to live a good woman. Ranging from temperament, talkative, stubbornness and off course nagging,

To be honest, I haven't seen any woman who doesn't have one of those vices. It is healthy to have one or two wiv a mixture of her good qualities, They can be managed.

Some women have four of them. They need professional help!
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by lacicrips(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks setaje, that was quite honest. Some women are just so gentle and adorable, nothing gets to them. They're always in control of their emotions and not easily fazed. How do they do it?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
misssclassy:

* She always complains.
* She isn't submissive.

Well said. I'd like to add impatience to this.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Adesiji77: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2015
misssclassy:

* She always complains.
* She isn't submissive.

You are on point on this: "women try to mask that nagging character until after marriage."

The reality is that a potential nagging woman is likely to subdue most of the above+stated signs until after marriage by which time it is already too late to change your mind.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Greatidonis: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2015
lacicrips:
Thanks setaje, that was quite honest. Some women are just so gentle and adorable, nothing gets to them. They're always in control of their emotions and not easily fazed. How do they do it?

That's my wifey, I'm so lucky. But me I be gra gra man. But can't do bad to her.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife by Greatidonis: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
If a woman pretends with all of the above and begin to show it after marriage, unless the husband na slake man, if not just dey reset a brain with beta slap until she goes back to how she was b4 marriage sadhaba

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Parents Shouldn’t Do For Their Children / My People, Sapa Made Me Very Creative. Please Rank My Creation. Pisho Inclued / Unbelievable: Woman Sat On Toilet For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.