Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss (656 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / When A Girl Is 30, And Living With Her Married Brother & His Wife / Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by LEvuls(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Please If You are below 30 years old, this thread is not meant for you.

On a more serious note, no jokes here cool please .

You know our parents told us how they were able to marry on time but these days we found out there are lots of single men above the age of 30,not just men but gentlemen,honest and so on yet they are Stil single same thing with our ladies, good girls out(women of virtue) let not able to tie the knot down with a man

What is really wrong these days
Is it that the barber doesn't know how to barb or could it be that his blades has gone blunt

Please only for 30 and above
Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by Phinagold(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Because apple and blackberry are no longer fruits alone
Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by LEvuls(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Phinagold:

Because apple and blackberry are no longer fruits alone
grin we Stil got other fruits to take..pineapples, oranges to take why can't we take them
Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by xynerise: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2015
---Feminists are increasing

---Women have lost their values by making men see them as sex objects.

--- Sexual immorality has been trivialized

--- The love for money has doubled.

---Social media has become a tapeworm in most relationship.

---Bad economy and unemployment, to mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by Phinagold(f): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:

grin we Stil got other fruits to take..pineapples, oranges to take why can't we take them

Until we revoke that of apple and blackberry and stop calling them BB, iphone,bb torch,bold,porshe,passport etc
Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by LEvuls(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:
---Feminists are increasing

---Women have lost their values by making men see them as sex objects.

--- Sexual immorality has been trivialized

--- The love for money has doubled.

---Social media has become a tapeworm in most relationship.

---Bad economy and unemployment, to mention a few.

Nice points outlined, but in those good olds of our fathers ..it wasn't so

can u pls suggest the way forward for singles above 30 and are interested in getting married.
leave the feminist, those ones are possessed(my thought) and I don't think women have lost value in the way they see men as sex object.
Re: Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss by xynerise: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:

Nice points outlined, but in those good olds of our fathers ..it wasn't so

can u pls suggest the way forward for singles above 30 and are interested in getting married.
leave the feminist, those ones are possessed(my thought) and I don't think women have lost value in the way they see men as sex object.
My suggestion cannot change the prophecy. They should start from doing the positive of what I listed above.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage & Relationship Commandments For Men / 25 Unmistakable Signs He’s In Love With You / Same Sex Marriage Is Terrorism - Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.