Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. (1564 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good / Peter Okoye Not Feeling Too Well. See Photo / Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by fatdon2(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is
currently on a hospital bed and
shared this story of how she lost a
friend this morning on her
Instagram page. Woke up today with a joyful
heart,With a smile that only
The Angels would
understand..Am Happy even
thru my pains and sorrows... I see LIFE differently and I
wonder why he saves me
each time. A little girl died this
morning. She was my friend
for a week,She was A great lil
girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God
has his reasons.. But am alive And from this
day I have only one thing to
promise myself hardcore Self
love and happiness..Am in a
Very happy Place with
me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be
happy through anytin.. I use my self as a point of
Contact to every sick person,I
don't know wat u re going
thru but I proclaim healing
and health into your lives.. By his stripes you are healed,I
asked God for a miracle.It
didn't come as a healing it
came in form of a Man (MrX)
who is ready to hold my
hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the
end... Identify your miracle and Give
God d glory even when the
doctors say "Ma'am u have
5months to live... #ISmile
#StrongWoman
#HappyWoman #CheatingDeathwithAsmile
#SpecialThankstomymedicalt
eamandDoctors
#Special thanks to
@sir_rozlah
#No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES.
www.kaaf.com/2015/06/Tonto-Dikeh-not-feeling-well-shared-photos-from-her-hospital-bed-846282
cc: lalasticlalala
SEUN how far na! Is she pregnant

Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Get well soon sweet

You're a very stubborn lady but I still love you like crazy
kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Aminat508(f): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Tonto, Pele Get well soon...... kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Holyfield1(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Get well soon sweet

kiss kiss

What you have for her is not love, I call it lust.

No offence, bro

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Get well soon, my dear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by doublewisdom: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Better strong sickness never catch am otherwise she no go fit navigate to social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by fatdon2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Get well soon sweet

kiss kiss
Show us your album

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by osadhordy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Get well soon........wishing you quick recovery We all love you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by osadhordy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Get well soon........wishing you quick recovery We all love you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by Airforce1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
HeartRobber:

What you have for her is not love, I call it lust.

No offence, bro

broke people always think they have an opinion
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. by ilovecritics(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't understand the last part..

Hope it's nothing serious Get well, Tonto.

#IrarelyCommentOnsuch undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Uganda's 'ugliest' Man Becomes A Dad For The 8th Time / Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra / Munachi Abii Posts New Selfie. LOOK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.