Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36652 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Fulaboy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
stimireez:
y never?
I don't fancy girls that smoke I overlook them in more masculine way smiley and furthermore I don't think my kins men will accept her sad
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by BJ4REEL(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i hear u
So you smoke? shocked

Its over between me and you then!..

And please, do keep your distance from now on..wink tongue

Wish it can be banned completely because of secondary smokers like us wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sanc2s(f): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can date but I can't marry her. God forbid
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have noticed that women who smoke too much are usually dry "down there" during the act. While women who eat alot of okro soup are usually very wet
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Esdb3: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Really?
Tell me more cheesy cheesy

We see things ordinarily, logically and physically. There are spiritual implications when we do things. Having sex is like going into a blood covenant with your partner. Spiritually inclined pastors say you share the problems and stress of your partner that is why God commanded one wife and no premarital sex. Plus you risk infections and post marital problems may rise. Imagine when one of your Bleep buddies is the brother to your fiancè what do you think will happen.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Esdb3 post=34772693]

We see things ordinarily, logically and physically. There are spiritual implications when we do things. Having sex is like going into a blood covenant with your partner. Spiritually inclined pastors say you share the problems and stress of your partner that is why God commanded one wife and no premarital sex. Plus you risk infections and post marital problems may rise. Imagine when one of your Bleep buddies is the brother to your fiancè what do you think will happen.[/quot
e]

Oh that... I use condom bros grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Esdb3: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=34772809][/quote]

She didn't see premarital sex is wrong? She didn't see covenant and spirituality?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
BJ4REEL:

So you smoke? shocked

Its over between me and you then!..

And please, do keep your distance from now on..wink tongue

Wish it can be banned completely because of secondary smokers like us wink

I hear u = you sMoke lol <-------- NO

Anyways i dont think it should b banned , but think its a lifestlye choice n its their lungs not ours .. Their biz ..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Esdb3:

She didn't see premarital sex is wrong? She didn't see covenant and spirituality?

?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
andyanders:

Taboo this part of the world but nothing wrong with a lady who smokes as she has her life to live.I dated one and still see them as good extroverts and loving person.It is just that the Nigerian society see them as nothing good for wify but that is their life and you can only counsel them on the danger to their health.

I guess so
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by apolonius(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
shaybebaby:

I am amazed you can keep a straight face typing that. Regards to your goddess.

You are pathetic.Each to his/her own;my preference is clear and settled.

By the way,I read your topic on marital sexlessness awhile back;I pondered it ironies for seconds.Talk about some lines of interesting but agonizing paradoxes.smiley

My goddess is here with her head on my chest saying hi to a stranger I once mentioned to her.smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
cvibe2:
@ OP...you need to travel out more. Visit other countries. Smoking is a personal choice.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Oga thank u .. I do travel thanks .. Live in europe so i think i know about how the world views this

Mayb next time read topic properly before u assume .. N besides it clearly states nigeria .. Anyway good point sha smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Chei....
I remembered one of my Bleep buddies that loves it when I burned him with cigarettes stick....
The look on his face...
Choi!!
madam u fat ooh!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Born2eatPussy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

My mum is from Onitsha

Umuasele or odoje
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
H3LL NOOOOooooo!!!!!!! It will be like putting firewood-kitchen in my livingroom.

Well, the only good thing is that flies and mosqquitoes won't survive my home.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
H3LL NOOOOooooo!!!!!!! It will be like putting firewood-kitchen in my livingroom.

Well, the only good thing is that flies and mosqquitoes won't survive my home.

Lol true
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kayalla(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
smoking or excessive alcoholic drink intake, whch do u think is better off

one think must kill a man, atleast smokers die slowly
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Umuasele or odoje

Ogboli eke

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
I love smokers cheesy not those with black lips and dirty hands sha oo
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Born2eatPussy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Ogboli eke

Oh
I'm an Onitsha indegene
Where's your father from
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Oh
I'm an Onitsha indegene
Where's your father from

Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kasmail(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Wouldn't you love to know?? cool
Scammer lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
kasmail:

Scammer lipsrsealed

Arm robber lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Well said
You can have friends that do , but personally you cant marry a man that smokes..
You really don't know...do you?
What difference does it make to friend and can't marry one that smokes?....
Well.... If you must have him as a friend... You could as well... Marry him!
Look... Anyman that smokes...always have a very awkward image to portray!...Even the ones that are educated...
Smokers are wife-beaters... Or flirts... Or liars... Or illiterates... Or one who's always unable to manage his funds... Or one who doesn't care about his home/family...
You shouldn't MARRY any man that smokes unless u're ready to endure him... Dnt even think of changing him...
Goodluck!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
foxxynik:

You really don't know...do you?
What difference does it make to friend and can't marry one that smokes?....
Well.... If you must have him as a friend... You could as well... Marry him!
Look... Anyman that smokes...always have a very awkward image to portray!...Even the ones that are educated...
Smokers are wife-beaters... Or flirts... Or liars... Or illiterates... Or one who's always unable to manage his funds... Or one who doesn't care about his home/family...
You shouldn't MARRY any man that smokes unless u're ready to endure him... Dnt even think of changing him...
Goodluck!

Ok sir smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Born2eatPussy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Ogun state.
Oh
Wow

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Oh
Wow

Are you from Ogun too?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Born2eatPussy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Are you from Ogun too?

No
From Onitsha
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

No
From Onitsha

Ok

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
petitmonde:

lil girl?.how old is she?
MissGdope,is cutehector qualified to speak on ur behalf?
Lol idk oo. I'm 17 btw and I feel like I'm old enough. I dunno what qualifies me as a lil girl sha
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chigoizie7(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Date. YES Marry. NO Weed. YES Cigarette. NO
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ceejay4real(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Love isn't all there is In my kind of relationship. smiley
Ar u married? U ar way 2 beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.