Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,555 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36569 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by AKANO1214: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] yes I can marry her my own is to change her life positively, so that is what we call Love
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by musulumi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Your father will be a year holder than me cos I have 3 kids and one is writing WAEC already.

SmartChoices:

Do in your words the mother of your child a heavy smoker who club crawls... Whose mouth never tastes fresh but tobbaco ..... Its a dank taste ... So a heavy smoker wife will help you pursue other guys in the club.... How retarded!...

But before I go on.... How hold are you?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2015
musulumi:
Your father will be a year holder than me cos I have 3 kids and one is writing WAEC already.

Young man do not think too highly of yourself....

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by BJ4REEL(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I hear u = you sMoke lol <-------- NO

Anyways i dont think it should b banned , but think its a lifestlye choice n its their lungs not ours .. Their biz ..
Lol........my/our lungs too should be added to the equation, cos your still a smoker tongue indirectlywink.

Maybe you dont know, but we that are regarded as the secondary smokers probably suffer more damages compared to the real smokers, considering majority of what they inhale gets filtered as they smoke it, while non-smokers are left with the exhaled,remnants and unfiltered one; which have been argued in many quarters to still be harmful in so many ways to non-smokers.

Whichever way, smokers should just be given some kind of regulations that will restrict them from specific/public places.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Ladyboss1.... I can't

In my case it can be like- you are not going to be my boyfriend/husband, I don't like smoking, but yes you are very attractive and you are cool. In this case we can be friends.

Amina undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by scarr: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

My opinion: Weed is just fine.

I like ladies that smoke weed, some of them have kind heart and so much caring.

Try date one of them and thank me later.

TeamWeed*

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 15, 2015
I can't date or marry a MAN who smokes either

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by caseyhills(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2015
YES! I can!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by samtol4(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
madam u fat ooh!
she is not fat ....just thick
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ihedioramma: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=34756242]Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .
as a nigerian i am. is your mother smoking befor he marry your mother?

grin[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=34756242]Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .
as a nigerian i am. is your mother smoking befor he marry your mother?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by MSEdLAW(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Yes I can !
I like you already
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by MSEdLAW(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Rainess:
I can't date or marry a MAN who smokes either
Could u inbox me ..alonzomiker@yahoo.com. ..got private question for u? Shalom
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2015
was a smoker myself for over 11 years so why not?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Aminat508(f): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Amina undecided undecided
. Sir daddy Mi Ekaaro grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
HELL NO!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
NEVER!!!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by diamond365(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
I think men can marry nigeria babes that smokes, because......she alone knows the reason she is into smoking and besides , not all ladies that smokes that are bad

ff me on instagram my handle is
https://instagram.com/diamondbite/

i will kindly follow back.

Thanks
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by danvault: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
I don't have to read all the comments here cuz I know many nigerians still reason backwards. Healthwise, excess sugar and junk foods kill faster than cigarettes and u guys still swallow such> Stop being hypocrites. It is better to marry a female smoker with a good attitude, some holier than thou women have very bad character. Which is better??
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Neobulletzz(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
viva7:
That a woman smokes does not mean she's irresponsible. I have an aunt that's married to one of the best men on earth and they smoke weed togeda, have brilliant kids and a peaceful home. No one would ever agree that she does it cos it's a highly coded thing. I know u will be
wondering how I got to know, well, I know becos I do it too .

So, for the fact that u don't smoke does not tell that u are in anyway better than the person that does it.........

After all na every ol' man to him self
hey are u in lagos so we can roll dat sh*t 2geda
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:

This your new dp dey kill me cry cry cry
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=ihedioramma post=34780027][/quote]

Lol
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:

Babe u look lovely as always kiss
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
danvault:
I don't have to read all the comments here cuz I know many nigerians still reason backwards. Healthwise, excess sugar and junk foods kill faster than cigarettes and u guys still swallow such> Stop being hypocrites. It is better to marry a female smoker with a good attitude, some holier than thou women have very bad character. Which is better??
I see ur point i guess from a medical point of view its extremely bad

But , nigerians just dont like women smoking .. When u look at other african countries they are ok with it ..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Aminat508(f): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Babe u look lovely as always kiss
. Thanks love....u are sweet too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Lol........my/our lungs too should be added to the equation, cos your still a smoker tongue indirectlywink.

Maybe you dont know, but we that are regarded as the secondary smokers probably suffer more damages compared to the real smokers, considering majority of what they inhale gets filtered as they smoke it, while non-smokers are left with the exhaled,remnants and unfiltered one; which have been argued in many quarters to still be harmful in so many ways to non-smokers.

Whichever way, smokers should just be given some kind of regulations that will restrict them from specific/public places.

Oh oh oh lol i get you now

I was like wat is dis guy saying
My brain just connected ,, oh yes passive smoking is even more harmful n we all do it .. Alot of men smoke in nigeria n ppl around them are i directing smoking too .
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by viva7: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
?...........
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omaji53jeremiah: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2015
i do not smoke, so i can not marry a smoker as a wife.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Neobulletzz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
hey viva7....are u lagos based maybe we can get to hook up nd we're gonna roll dat sh*t 2geda
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by missstella(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
an addict detectedtongue
addict? No
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by missstella(f): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

Sweetheart, your pic is good looking. Is that you?
Yea thanks
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
missstella:
Yea thanks

You always welcome
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
samtol4:
she is not fat ....just thick
the material of the thickness is fat jor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / ....Jesus loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.