Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,561 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women (11129 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women by andyanders: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
OP, Only sick ones act that way. No normal human being would wanna beat up a lady. In the US, some states passed a law that if you cohabit with a lady for over six months, it is assumed you are married and if both decides to go their own way, they share whatever the man has. There should be equal right no matter the saying that a woman should respect her husband, thatshould not translate that the woman is weak as a result, should be abused.

Any Nigerian abusing his wife should be reexamined to find out his mental state.The issue as regards to the police, it is as a result of corruption hence their attitude.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women by Guk: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have visited S.A...Joburg specifically over a dozen times in the last 18months and I have interacted with young ladies from Limpopo to KZN; from Benoni to Braam; from Soweto to Kempton Park and I am shocked at the level of physical abuse by South African men!! Its unrivalled in the whole of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.