Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her (953 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

I Love Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
You are my everything sweetheart, You are my brightly shining star, You are my beautiful darling,And I love you just the way you are. Your delicate smile does melt my heart,Your sweet aroma gently caresses every part of my being,Your loving embrace protects me from the evils of the world,To me, having you by my side gives life a meaning. To me you are not just my lover dearest sweetheart, But you are my bestest friend,One who I could trust with my life,One to hold hands with until the very end. I know that if worries of this world do rest weary upon my heart,That you will always be there,To offer your kind words and your angelic touch,'Tis why there is no other lady who would quite compare. When you are in pain,It is I that does feel it too,Because our love has bonded us together so closely,I feel your heartbeat in mine when I lay beside you.'Tis a joy each and every morning ,When I awake to see your beautiful face, hear your angelic voice. A lady of such wondrous grace. I know that whatever obstacles life may throw at us,We will face them together,For nothing can hurt us when we are united,Our friendship and love will last forever. Never do I want to lose you my darling,Because you are one of a kind,No other lady could ever take your place,For you are my guiding light and without you, I am blind. And so I leave with you my sweetheart,A tender touch upon your heart,A delicate kiss upon your head,Always know... That nothing will ever keep us apart. You are the cherry on my life's cake. Tifeoluwami, IfeAkoko mi, Doyinmi. I Love you dear.

Re: I Love Her by winetapper: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tell her not Nairalanders undecided
Re: I Love Her by izuch(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice
Re: I Love Her by chekasforchekas: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice
Re: I Love Her by agarawu23(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: I Love Her by yatch360: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
How romantic... No pics cheesy wink
Re: I Love Her by Omotayor123(f): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
op is she a NL
Re: I Love Her by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
op is she a NL
She is
Re: I Love Her by mencade5(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
keep killing urself because of her here while she is furcking another boy's p*nis somewhere.
Re: I Love Her by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Is that new way to propose ?
Re: I Love Her by boynigeria(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice till it all goes down the toilet

till one of u feels he/she is not getting enuf
Re: I Love Her by Enegod(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
What is this?! undecided
Re: I Love Her by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Someone is high on feelings.

I pray your deliverance comes fast before you are completely finished.
Re: I Love Her by Omotayor123(f): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
demcy505:
She is
Nice one then....
Re: I Love Her by Omotayor123(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
keep killing urself because of her here while she is furcking another boy's p*nis somewhere.
chai!!! Bad Belle...
Re: I Love Her by valmunich(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank God I always read comments before jumping to read. grin
Re: I Love Her by ammyluv2002(f): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
valmunich:
Thank God I always read comments before jumping to read. grin
Me too! Hahahahaha

Re: I Love Her by mencade5(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

chai!!! Bad Belle...
wetin be bad belle for here? This na normal thing for some nigeria girls na. Even u sef fit dey do am for ur mugu boyfriend.
Re: I Love Her by valmunich(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Me too! Hahahahaha
lol... it just saves the time and energy that would've been wasted reading some crappy piece sad
Re: I Love Her by Omotayor123(f): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
wetin be bad belle for here? This na normal thing for some nigeria girls na. Even u sef fit dey do am for ur mugu boyfriend.
Because your girlfriend is like that doesn't mean other girls are...

So stop discouraging others because of your own disappoint(s).

I pray you find lovetongue
Re: I Love Her by mencade5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

Because your girlfriend is like that doesn't mean other girls are...

So stop discouraging others because of your own disappoint(s).

I pray you find lovetongue
miscalculated sarcasm....because your this because your that. Nigerian ladies and their vague way of turning situation around when it hurt them most.

Woman u don miss road. i chase money not biiitches. So u don fail.

Instagram Hottie Of The Day With Her Dropping Melon!! (photos) / Could This Be A Test? / Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend?