Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Could This Be A Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Test? (939 Views)

Test, Just A Test / Test, Just A Test / A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Test? by Came: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
A friend of mine needs my advice as to weather she should accede to her husband's request which is to send him her nude pictures. The husband lives in Holland, he came back two yeas ago for their wedding, and has since returned to holland,with hope of bringing her over later. She wants to know if it is ok if she sends her husband her nude pictures on line.
Re: Could This Be A Test? by falconey(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
they are married no problem she can send.
Re: Could This Be A Test? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
but u talk say na her husband na, her husband owns her body and vice versa,
Re: Could This Be A Test? by Tashaamania(f): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Does your friend need advice also on if she can make babies with the husband?
Re: Could This Be A Test? by joselagba: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dey are married, but sending unclaimed pix to d husband is a No. Y would he want pix, Wat wil it do 4him?
Re: Could This Be A Test? by Tnycee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
My candid advice would be.....

Dont Send.

Come to think of it, what is he going to do with it?? You can send him a 'sexy' pics, but an 'nude' is a no-no for me wink

Myopinion
Re: Could This Be A Test? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Capital NO, BTW Of what benefit will the pictures do to him, just wondering
Re: Could This Be A Test? by swtdrms(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
una wey dey say no, u na wan ruin person marriage abi, who owns her and her unclad body? For those claiming to be saints and holy, na stil bible talk say a man cannot see his wife unclad abi? Som1 is goin to say ds is picture, what difference does it make, seing her unclad and seeing her unclad pix,
Re: Could This Be A Test? by dulux07(m): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Quite alrit, its her husband, but snapin/sendin of unclad pix is not safe, remember most unclad pix we see today were not leaked intentionaly, one thing led to d other. dis so called husband may liv her wen d pix r leaked n shes bin stigmatized or condemned.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Test? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Unless the husband in question is a mastubator. I see no reasons getting unclad pix frm my wife.

(1) (Reply)

When We Were Kids / Pick One Person You Can Cope With Among All Of Them and why? / A Lady Vomiting Blood After Aristo Man Dropped Her Off (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.