Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt (22295 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / Ekiti Govt Begins Work At Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by leki10(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
papoose999:
thugs..dnt get it twisted bro d pple of ekiti blockd all d entrance 2 d state nt thugs
Tell them bro. Let them know. Pple who are not resident in ekiti do not understand that fact.
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Pascal181: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sam25:
This foolish Fayose should keep quiet
He thinks that we have forgotten all the massive looting he did in his first term. One of which is the arranged poultry farm that made Obj to be dazed.
He has gradually spent some months without achieving anything yet
Fayose the BUSY BODY. He should resign in order to be monitoring APC.
I'm sure that he will end up in jail especially because of his mouth.
Fayose is a disgrace to manhood.
Learn to respect elders if atall u want to live long on earth

1 Like

Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by todayguest(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
dayo23:
Fayose should be cooling off in Kirikiri by now,he is lucky Mr President is gentle.
.,... and handicapped.
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by siju2015: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mr fayose I understand what you are trying to do concerning the e~payment verifications but to short people's mouth, sir u need to start paying those alredy cleared. Peace
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by blackandbold: 12:06am On Jun 15, 2015
OmoOlayinka:
Ekiti State is owing only May 2015 salary
the last time I checked....government is a continium..and right now..my September salary is still pending..some are even yet to recwieve august salary of last year...pentuoners have not beem paid for like 3months now......believe me...we wey dey ekiti at present know the real reason behind the verification..they may have discovered some so called ghost workers ..well..it still stand that all na scam .....shebi the verification has been completed abi...so why am I not been paid my may salary. ...na june we wan finish. .so technically. ..I am been owed 2month salary...I hope we no turn to osun case
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by macof(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2015
DIVINE78:
Fayose is shameless.
like you kno what shameless is
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by macof(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2015
CR77:
Rubbish

Please pay them their salaries
tell that to apc government
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2015
“These people just love to tell lies, hoping that they can again lie their way into the hearts of Ekiti people, but the people already know them and their stock in trade.”

grin grin grin
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 15, 2015
PDP should also stop being sore losers.
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by chrmn1: 3:25am On Jun 15, 2015
I think APC should allow Fayose do his job. Their colleagues in a neighbouring state are struggling to pay salaries seven months running; perhaps they have useful suggestion for them.
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by abtmaviz(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2015
DIVINE78:
Fayose is shameless.

lawanson44:

Your popsy is shameless

I swear I love this reply, being thinking what's the shameless there o

1 Like

Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by dejonathan(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2015
make this fayose just shut is mouth up and find solution to the frequent kidnaping cases in ekiti state..fool....
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Lero15(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2015
tkcosby02:
I dont know when PDP and APC will realise political party is just a platform to government and interest of the nation should be placed above APC and PDPs interest. I hate to hear them talk rubbish almost all the time.

Best post so far!
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Realist2: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2015
DIVINE78:
Fayose is shameless.

how ?
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Aregbesola.. why are your workers complaining.. is this not CHANGE grin grin grin Oooo-buffoon!
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by Guyman02: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Fayose the terroriser of APC
Re: Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt by femorocafella: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fayose ıs a con man and a scammer,he should pay those that have been verıfıed.and my questıon ıs why do dey have to waıt tıll the end of the month wen dere salary ıs due before the con governor starts hıs useless and ırresponsıble verıfıcatıon exercıse?thıs ıs half of june and up tıll now they have not been paıd.well thıs ıs fayose style also to also start owıng salarıes.God wıll punısh you.how much ıs even the salary ın the fırst place?ıt only makes sense wenyou pay them as at wen due.you have been paıd thıs money from the federal govt.do u av any problem ın releasıng them to the benefıcıarıes?or you want to dıvert them to dubaı for that you hotel you buıldıng?or maybe dere anoda poultry project that you want to dıvert the money to do.the one you dıd ın 2003 ıs stıll fresh ın our memory.ole oshı

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter / FG Investigating 'Turkish Support For Boko Haram' - Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.