Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice (36036 Views)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Buhari Sets To Swear In SGF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by tonychristopher: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
what do u do with dead inverter batteries

Iman24:
WE BUY BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by deehusby60: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes na! his among the Change
tchidi:
undecided undecided
Kingibe still dey? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Rotimi47: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Give it to Amechi as he deserve it; though the temperament issue is there but he has evolved to a stage that he can manage it, he has worked with Buhari and Tinubu who are people that have really evolved as leaders and they never show or over react when annoyed. He has learnt and he should be able to manage the SGF well. He is a loyal APC member not like some wanna be.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by desource13(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
peleson:
Buhari is the cause of his dilemma! Imagine him still at loss who to appoint at this stage! He was never ready!
What have u been doing all the while?
U all can see what delays can cause! Inexperience
Nigeria has always been to complex for buhari!
Reason ibb booted him in his first try when he was still very young n vibrant not to taalk about now!
Really wish him to succeed but wish is not what nigeria needs! Nigeria needs proactive individual!
. Can't u pple see wat hasty decision has cost this country, let him takes his time 2 decide who he tinks is best 4 d job, if he make a mistake nd choose a wrong person den it will be a step 2 failure....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by alerabson(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He shld kip his fcvking post to himself
We don't nid it
He shld give his slaves(sophisticated people)
always negativity,positivity is totally wipe out from ur mind #stupid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by omo9ja1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't think none of this names will be,

Another surprise like VP case.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by akoaki(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Unholy speculations.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by wearerelated: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
My choice of SGF:

1. Ibo man

2. Not a politician

3. And not one to politicize the office or tribalize it.

4. One that will commit to the agenda of Mr president

5. Buhari has such a man in ANPP, is he in this list?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Maranzano(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerians want CHANGE as soon as possible. These intrigues and delay by APC in the announcement of the Cabinet is not a good sign of the EXPECTED CHANGE.The ripples generated by the election of NASS officials is yet to settle. I thought change was a deviation from the STATUS QUO. I may have been fooled but time may prove otherwise
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Uugh. Give it to Amaechi already, he put in a lot of effort for GMB's campaign. Other regions in the country already have people 'up there' , give this to the SS.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
wearerelated:
My choice of SGF:

1. Ibo man

2. Not a politician

3. And not one to politicize the office or tribalize it.

4. One that will commit to the agenda of Mr president

5. Buhari has such a man in ANPP, is he in this list?

The Ibos already have Ekweremadu up there. Let this go to the SS, that way all regions will be fully represented.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Hydy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
ekwerendi55:
south south needs d position ooooo...remember wat ameachi did for u
Dancing shoki and platting hair, plus ATM tinz. That's very true, your head dey dia. lol
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by chesterlee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fact: Buhari is slower than Mikel Obi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by akatekpe(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
tchidi:
undecided undecided
Kingibe still dey? shocked shocked
my sister I tire oo..the man no de tire ne? Just look for the oldest social studies textbook around you,you wu see his name among the old political elites who has held so many positions in dis country.For how long do we continue to recycle dos old brains? Is there really future for the young ones? Taaahhh...
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
9jii:

Complaining will always remain your Potion.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by dave2meek(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Considering
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by reuben79: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
9jii:

amennnn.asee gunnnnn
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by chiefolododo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
i pick amaechi
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by rummmy: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
í predict ANPP bLock will get angry if onu loses the post and that wll not be too good for apc...I wish apc skip anpp block so there. Will not be peace in angry peoples party...beside Deputy senate presidnt went for PDP candidate....so apc can go ahead and destroy themselves the more in the south east and am sure that b4 2019 apc/Rochas/Ngige/onu will lose south east completely

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by tiger28: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it
everything is all about sentiments, we know who you are.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by nduchucks: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Frankly, I'd be very disappointed if Buhari does not give this position to ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi (South-South). Putting aside Amaechi's contributions to the actualization of Buhari's dream of becoming our President, Amaechi is well qualified for the job, period.

Amaechi or yawa go gas!!
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by anytexy: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
I tell you, if not that Fashola is south west he would have cling that post. But Osibanjo has...as vice President. Is not easy for Buhari to make a choice at all
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by rummmy: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
The last time I checked ekweremadu was still in PDP and not in APC..quote author=Axeurdaddy post=34791178]

The Ibos already have Ekweremadu up there. Let this go to the SS, that way all regions will be fully represented.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
volterra:
So now we have to beg Baba to give the SGF slot to a reputable individual from the South East abi?
Make baba no make me show myself oh.
South east ? so that the Public service of the federation could be turned to a new biafra republic as it was under Anyim ? Go to Federal staff Hospital Abuja and see what the Igbo Medical director has turned the place into . Dont let us say more please !
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by rummmy: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
You must be a product of a South West sperm
Oduduwaboy:

South east ? so that the Public service of the federation could be turned to a new biafra republic as it was under Anyim ? Go to Federal staff Hospital Abuja and see what the Igbo Medical director has turned the place into . Dont let us say more please !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Dayg88(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
9jii:

A Big AMEN to that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by babardos70: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why Babagana kingibe Again, Is he the only one in Nigeria. It think BUHARI said he does not belong to anybody. While considering his own friend. Nonsense. Where is Kingibe when APC was runing helter skelter for BUHARI. APC election nearly cause Amechi's life. The man suppose to get a worthy post.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Masculity(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it

take it easy. Take a deep breath and close your eyes. You may be the next SGF.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by funlord(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it
grin
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it

See how this 1 is still bringing disgrace to his parents online? SMH!
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by mikolo80: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
volterra:
So now we have to beg Baba to give the SGF slot to a reputable individual from the South East abi?
Make baba no make me show myself oh.
n we say make una no vote ngige
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
emmajiya:

Babban yayyan Ku?

grin grin
angry angry undecided undecided tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.