Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice (36046 Views)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Buhari Sets To Swear In SGF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Hope15: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Isn't this getting too slow? Yar'Adua's style?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Sant1m: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He shld kip his fcvking post to himself
We don't nid it
He shld give his slaves(sophisticated people)
i wonder if you will still make this comment if you were yourself being considered for the post, it is your thinking that if not you not you then buhari should take his post, that is crass wickedness.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
rummmy:
The last time I checked ekweremadu was still in PDP and not in APC..quote author=Axeurdaddy post=34791178]

The Ibos already have Ekweremadu up there. Let this go to the SS, that way all regions will be fully represented.

Are you saying only APC members should be represented in this present government?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Ebwalams(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
BABA please let Rotimi Amaechi have it
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Chibokgame: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
He should blame it on former president GEJ's transition committee as usual.

By the way
Since it's coming from the APC angle,
It's welcome development.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by ubaken88(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok. Enough of the confusion, PMB give it to me cool
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by adamskutty(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it
shut ur festering gob, u mad odiferous riff-raff, no one gives a flying fvck about u piece of sh!!!!.T, no one knows u, u are unimportant, a smelling nobody in his container apartment typing rubbish from his chinko andriod. grin grin grin grin For all we know, u ain't fit to lace up my boots talkless of that of buhari. U will be forever grateful to ur creator if buhari spits on u. U ain't even worth his siliva. grin grin grin Look at this nobody. May thunder striker ur slippers head there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by PointB: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Give the position to West Germany, Duara dullard! tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by tosmartak(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish for how long

Or Nigeria is now west Germany? Daura President

As beautiful as you are, I won't have expected to read such a comment from you. At least not the Daura President. He is your president and old enough to be your grand father you know?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by tosmartak(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
shut ur festering gob, u mad odiferous riff-raff, no one gives a flying fvck about u piece of sh!!!!.T, no one knows u, u are unimportant, a smelling nobody in his container apartment typing rubbish from his chinko andriod. grin grin grin grin For all we know, u ain't fit to lace up my boots talkless of that of buhari. U will be forever grateful to ur creator if buhari spits on u. U ain't even worth his siliva. grin grin grin Look at this nobody. May thunder striker ur slippers head there. grin grin

grin grin grin Haba bros! All these for just one person?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
IMO, Dr. Onu appears to be best candidate for the position, his profile is quite impressive.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
"Those recommended for SGF are ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi(South-South), ex-Governor Ogbonnaya Onu(South-East), the National Chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun(Edo); and a former occupant of the office, Amb. Babagana Kingibe, who is a long-time personal friend of Buhari"...
LoL... even Buhari doesn't recognize Edo as a southsouth state...
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Johntobi56: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it

Yoruba is not your problem
Fulani is your problem
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Otunbatrafford: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
They should give Ameachi the position. His calmness coupled with his readiness to uphold sterling leadership virtues shouldn't go unrewarded.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Ayus34(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it
same useless bigot we come here to celebrate if given....deputy senate egberemadu is a case study.
people from that region are born to be confuse for life!!!
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by MrP7: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
So for 8 weeks since election he doesn't know who he wants
Buhari should hurry up, beeping a leader involves being decisive, u can't please everyone
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by iyobosadavid: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish for how long

Or Nigeria is now west Germany? Daura President
always making fool of yourself , I pity ur parence who brought a fool like you to this world. What a wasted sperm
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by kolomax(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
see finishing bros abeg this one too much naa grin
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by kennykool4u: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid it

s'oro niyen?
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by livingday: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is not about favours or rewards but fitness for the office.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by luckier9(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
South South deserve d position for balance of power and not for friendship. Amechi I cast my vote
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by Missgenygurl: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogbonnaya onu is very good for this position cos he is cool calm and calculated!
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by nonaira: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2015
I don't care who he appoints, all I know if Amaechi does not get a position, I'll forever mock that nigg@.

I'm just watching in 3D
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by nonaira: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
They should give Ameachi the position. His calmness coupled with his readiness to uphold sterling leadership virtues shouldn't go unrewarded.

Who is calm? Which Amaechi are you talking about? It cannot be the same Amaechi we know.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by laurel500(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
I would have loved Ameachi for SGF but he seems too radical for such a sensitive position... Fashola should fit in comfortably. with all these considerations put forward. Buhari will make the right choice, sooner this is done detractors will have less to complain about.
Buhari seems cool with all the pressure #amazing. smiley
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by LAGrejectIBO: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2015
To understand who Buhari will pick you first need to appreciate what SGF does.

The SGF is the Executive scribe, like the Clerk of the Assembly, he handles protocol between the President and all Executive positions dotted line to the Federal Government....Governors, Cabinet Ministers...on one hand, Legislative Heads and Judiciary Chiefs on the other, as well the Diplomatic Corps.

As his scribe, when the President travels to a foreign country, the SGF goes with him. Buhari will be visiting Christian countries, Muslim countries, Israel as well secular nations. His visits to Muslim countries will be particularly very relaxed and filled with Islamic rituals.

Rewind back to Jonathan's visit to Israel and the temple and all the rituals. If his SGF had been Lai Mohammed, instead of Pius Anyim Pius, would that not be an awkward position? Buhari is likely going to chose someone he knows can go anywhere and everywhere with him in the position of SGF.
Re: Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice by LAGrejectIBO: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who wants to bet that SGF is not going to SE?

You all will be shocked, two people are on the shortlist and neither one is Ibo. In fact APC has already hinted on where the post is going. They are trying to mend fences with support base after the damage done by Saraki in NASS election. The SGF will be a core APC, not a defector from PDP and someone competent and acceptable to the party and commands national respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / Ortom In EFCC Custody / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.