Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,297 members, 7,940,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (34475 Views)

Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeria” / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Enyeama May Have Played Last Game For Nigeria - NFF Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Davidinho712(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama made a very big mistake,if it was me,i would have used the paper to clean my ass in front of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama made a very big mistake,if it was me,i would have used the paper to clean my ass in front of them.Useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by wisellette: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2015
sweetgala:

Football unifies this county like no other, and kaduna is safe and has been a venue before.

Enyeama statement is politically and ethnically divisive and he was queried to expand on his position and he decided to ridicule the NFF by tearing it in their presence.

How rude, that is the greatest disrespect to Nigerian supporters
excuse me......are you being serious right now? If you truly are, pls take your job or relocate to Maiduguri. I'll take you serious then.

Most of us talk what we can't do. You know you'll not set your foot there, yet you criticize a player who was asked to go there and play in an open field for 90 minutes, in a stadium filled with people you aren't sure of.

Going there secretly on your own is one thing....playing publicly ( especially when the terrorists dont care if you play for the country or not ) is another.

Hypocrisy is reeking here.

For a person who is based outside the country, all he knows is that the north is unsafe for now. If Kaduna was okay, that could have been relayed to him and not a query.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Christmasdon(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2015
One thing that is certain is that the socalled Nff and board of whatever whateve don't know what is controlling them.

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Davidinho712(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2015
finniblinks:
Enyeama made a very big mistake,if it was me,i would have used the paper to clean my ass in front of them.Useless people
lol
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 2odd(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2015
In as much as i detest what he did , but what's the rational behind the match being played in Kaduna . Nigeria didn't have the suppose home advantage due to the pitch being bumpy and the underling security issues. The national stadium should host the national teams .with that no region can complain of segregation and the players will b familiar with the terrain. Y do u think it's difficult to defeat most European club at their home turf. It's because they know everything abt their pitch. And they use it to their advantage
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2015
There's nothing political in his statement. If I was the one I'll slap the person that brought the query before tearing it........NONSENSE!

Do we even have a team? We don't have any national team, so where did the query come from?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 400billionman: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
datguru:
Mtcheew.... None of my business. Both NFF and the players can go to hell for all I care. Do we even have a national team ?

I wonder..

Is this newsworthy ?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by wisellette: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
lovely17:
I still can't forgive this enyeama guy for his blunder in Brazil how can you catch a ball in mid air with just one hand he cost us that world cup mtchew
you're living in the past. No player or keeper is perfect. The world moves on.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by sweetgala(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
wisellette:
excuse me......are you being serious right now? If you truly are, pls take your job or relocate to Maiduguri. I'll take you serious then.

Most of us talk what we can't do. You know you'll not set your foot there, yet you criticize a player who was asked to go there and play in an open field for 90 minutes, in a stadium filled with people you aren't sure of.

Going there secretly on your own is one thing....playing publicly ( especially when the terrorists dont care if you play for the country or not ) is another.

Hypocrisy is reeking here.

For a person who is based outside the country, all he knows is that the north is unsafe for now. If Kaduna was okay, that could have been relayed to him and not a query.

You obviously did not study geography in school, our if I was some your bigotry has not allowed you to differentiate between kaduna or Maiduguri.
The likelihood of a person being kidnapped or killed in PH or Enugu is higher than in kaduna how about that
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by wisellette: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
deniyor:
Nigerians/NFF getting more worried about respect rather than NFF actually doing their jobs. Just to divert the discussion from the real issues.
just tells you the caliber of people there.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by zudozz: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2015
my problem with him is that he did nt give d nff staff a dirtyslap after tearing d query. Even d pitch looked like where d rear malue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2015
That was just the beginning, very soon he will tear off the national flag as well.............NFF are blinded, confused and useless to the country.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by wisellette: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
sweetgala:

You obviously did not study geography in school, our if I was some your bigotry has not allowed you to differentiate between kaduna or Maiduguri.
The likelihood of a person being kidnapped or killed in PH or Enugu is higher than in kaduna how about that
first, I'm not bigoted.

Second, I have an A in Geography.

Third, that was the job of your NFF to reassure their players they were safe.

Fourth, Kaduna has not been without insecurity. 'North' does not ask you, "Is it Kaduna or Katsina or Bornu". Everyone groups it as one. After all, life has no duplicate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Maximus85(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.punchng.com/sports/nff-enyeama-clash-over-query/

Arrogance influenced by someone very big in the team. Lack of respect for the authority. For Nyanma (iranu, abasha) to have done that, he has backings.

And maybe, he really can't read the query. Him no-go school nar. Das why the egoistic boffon tore the query. Is that the captain of the super eagles? I doubt it. I've never liked that imp.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2015
ceejay80s:
He for use lighter take burn the useless paper.
I wonder if na mikel una go use as keeper if una sack enyeama

U mean Mikel that lege lege butterfly that keeps flying within the pitch without petching? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Kcinho(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama messed up if he actually tore a query but it is obvious the players won't be relaxed playing in the north at this point. Everything must not be federal character in this country .
What happened to our Abuja stadium?
This NFF guys will never learn.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nice365: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
With the kind of awful pitch that match was played in & considering the sensitive security situation in some Northern states, Kaduna inclusive, Enyeama was spot on in his criticism.
Must you take a match to the north because the last one was played in the south?
. That was how Nigeria failed to qualify for 2006 world cup after their draw in Kano heat with Angola.
NFF got it wrong.
I'm in support of Enyeama tearing that rubbish, because NFF cared less for his life/security. The Kaduna selection was based on sentiments and not being realistic to the security situations in the region. Biased fools.
Give it to him again and he will tear it more publicly as Obasanjo did to his PDP membership card.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by KevinDein: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2015
fvvvking southern bigots the whole lot of them...even the once respected enyeama (fvcvk him now).
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by asunaobi(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
A4dams:
Only in nigeria such happen. How ll a player be bigger dan d board

An Intelligent exposed player is bigger than the board because the board is stupid and corrupt. Without the players, there will be no board. They should learn how to humble themselves and listen to people that knows what they are talking about. WELL DONE ENYEAMA if actually you did that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by ibkgab001: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Too good to loose the food we cooked for him even without cool books and goods
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by virus04(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2015
i sheet iron bucket if dem remove am...Nigeria only hope?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by luvinhubby(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
clemmonce:
This is what is killing us till this day. Answer a simple question. What eyeama did was it right or wrong simple.
Mediocrity is our problem in Nigeria.
Enyeama is RIGHT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Vincent was right. Yeye board.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
asunaobi:

An Intelligent exposed player is bigger than the board because the board is stupid and corrupt. Without the players, there will be no board. They should learn how to humble themselves and listen to people that knows what they are talking about. WELL DONE ENYEAMA if actually you did that.

grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by nonjebose(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Those supporting NFF cause d skipper unfortunately dealt with their incompetence in such manner,should not blame anybody if Enaholo or the likes are put in goal against Egypt
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
PRIDE comes before a FALL!

TRUE or TRUE?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Esdb3: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2015
A4dams:
Only in nigeria such happen. How ll a player be bigger dan d board

You and the people who liked and shared your rubbish comment are unreasonable!

Messi is bigger than barca and argentina board. Ronaldo is bigger than the portugal board. Sanchez and Vidal are!. Valencia is. Bale is! Mtchwww
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Jonwesley(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
He tore the query..... No biggy.. this is naija

This introvert person, you are a guy, why hide as a female? By fruits shall all souls be known. Check your contributions, a lady don't post like you do.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by STEVENcrack(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2015
kziiso:
they would find a way to settle
Please activate the auto spelling check on your phone.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by STEVENcrack(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
Too good to loose the food we cooked for him even without cool books and goods

Am confused bro. Is this enlish. No effective communication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) / Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.