Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (34398 Views)

Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeria” / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Enyeama May Have Played Last Game For Nigeria - NFF Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by STEVENcrack(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Maximus85:

Arrogance influenced by someone very big in the team. Lack of respect for the authority. For Nyanma (iranu, abasha) to have done that, he has backings.

And maybe, he really can't read the query. Him no-go school nar. Das why the egoistic boffon tore the query. Is that the captain of the super eagles? I doubt it. I've never liked that imp.
We are totally disappointed in you.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by simdam500(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
My mummy use to tell me, anger is the greatest devil tool on human....

When anger set in... failure and destruction is guaranteed angry
A very good Nigeria keeper
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
tkcosby02:

Are you saying enyeama is bigger than the whole of Nigeria cos NFF is acting on behalf of the nation... As big as Messi and Ronaldo is, we have not heard anything of such from their corner. I never and i will never imagine that their is something irreplaceable on earth.
I'm sure that oxygen is very much irreplaceable here on earth.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Charly68: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2015
When the players are about to leave ,they often misbehave what has happened to the guy.. Remember Oliseh Sunday mess up too at the verge of his leaving . Even Amorkachi snubbed the NFF officials in his time claiming that they were paying for money & not for fame again. They must have been cursed with this attitude.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by adjoviomole(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2015
ElijahFobs:

Tanks
No1 is above making mistakes

MATCH not march...correct that n thank or blast me later.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by bamosagie(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Mattkent:
We can't blame him. The dude is scared of dying.

But the good side is that Mikel obi can take his place. I think Mikel obi will do a fantastic job catching balls, since he has enuf balls to catch a Russian girl..#just saying cheesy

Bad move, Mikel like back pass! imagine the goal keeper passing the ball backward, own goal go plenty.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
I'm sure that oxygen is very much irreplaceable here on earth.
Yea bro it seems water is also irreplaceable....
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by mikeapollo: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Issuing a query to a player, the captain of the team, who has served the country diligently for more than 15 years just because he expressed an opinion about the safety of a match venue?! What nonsense!
Enyeama should tear the query letter again and again.
Let NFF go to hell. They can take whatever decision they like. What the Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Esdb3:

You and the people who liked and shared your rubbish comment are unreasonable!

Messi is bigger than barca and argentina board. Ronaldo is bigger than the portugal board. Sanchez and Vidal are!. Valencia is. Bale is! Mtchwww
I won't stoop so low like you and pls if you want 2 advertise ur stupidity pls don't drag my name into it. If common English is ur prob I wonder which language u ll understand and u slowpoke if u ever quote me may thunder fire ur generation.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by sunsewa: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
WHY SHIFT THE GAME TO KADUNNA,NOT EVEN ABUJA,WHILE WE HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL RATED STADIA IN UYO,THOUGH ENYEMA STATE,AND CALABAR THEIR FORMER GROUND,IT EVEN LOOKS POLITICAL TOWARDS NFF ANGLE ALSO,NOT ONLY TOWARDS ENYEAMA,SINCE IT HAS TURN TO QUOTA STUFFS,THEN ENUGU,IBADAN,BENIN,LAGOS,OWERRI,PORTHARCOURT SHOULD GEAR UP FOR THEIR TURN,NFF ALWAYS PLAYING POLITICAL EYE SERVICE,THAT IS WHY INCOMPETENT STEPHEN KESHI IS STILL THE COACH,LOOK AT THE WAY HE BROUGHT A PLAYER FROM AMATEUR DIVISION,THAT WAS REJECTED FROM U-20 TO SUPER EAGLES BENCH,BUT THAT HIS THERE BUSINESS,I ONLY BELONG TO CHELSEA,UNTIL NIGERIA FOOTBALL REMOVE SENTIMENTS,TRIBALISM AND POLITICS FROM FOOTBALL ISSUES.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
bamosagie:

Bad move, Mikel like back pass! imagine the goal keeper passing the ball backward, own goal go plenty.

Hahah cheesy true..I don forget
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by zeestunner(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Typical of nigerians lols wetin d so called enyeama and him super chickens don do to help nigeria during dis trying times. Instead of dis fear fear atitude no dem for rally around kd people show defiance to the bh. When terrorist bomb france everybody de form je sui charlie. Africans sha
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
that was rude...
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by teeman777: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hate pride.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by samtol4(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Slimmos:
He is a fool. There is nothing wrong with Kaduna
Everything is wrong about Kaduna as venue for international matches at this period .Boko haram bombed UN office in Abuja and just one bomb from boko can end the lives of many fans including the players .2.Kaduna weather is favourable to the Chadians why take such match there?3.The stadium is an eyesore and the pitch very bad .
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by olatunjin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=wisellette post=34817113]my dear,are you without fault? Don't you get angry at times and act in a way you shouldn't? If you were sacked every time you do that, would you have a job?[/quote I'm not saying he should not get angry,I also get angry I'm human,there ways you can vent out your anger without being rude
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by olatunjin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
wisellette:
my dear,are you without fault? Don't you get angry at times and act in a way you shouldn't? If you were sacked every time you do that, would you have a job?
Don't you get angry
at times and act in a way you shouldn't? If you
were sacked every time you do that, would you
have a job?[/quote I'm not saying he should not
get angry,I also get angry I'm human,there ways
you can vent out your anger without being rude
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by olatunjin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
wisellette:
my dear,are you without fault? Don't you get angry at times and act in a way you shouldn't? If you were sacked every time you do that, would you have a job?
I'm not saying he should not
get angry,I also get angry I'm human,there ways
you can vent out your anger without being rude
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by gentlezypher: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
that thing called dont qualify to host an inter house sports competition, Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium @ Enugu beta pass that thrash,though i dont support what Enyeama did, but his opinion is right . . .
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Esdb3: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
A4dams:
I won't stoop so low like you and pls if you want 2 advertise ur stupidity pls don't drag my name into it. If common English is ur prob I wonder which language u ll understand and u slowpoke if u ever quote me may thunder fire ur generation.

Nigga said @first bold then went on to write @second bold.... Now you wonder who is disturbed by english and who is a slowpoke grin
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by easyelliot(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'll be honest, when I heard the venue was Kaduna my first thought was the same as the skipper...
Kaduna? Of all places, up north where bh is raining terror on the masses?

Ppl are saying he should go
Who is the goal keeper that will take his place?
Who will wear the skippers band?
Mikel

Who is he?
He has been our best player for club and country the last 15 yrs...no I'm not exaggerating....and most loyal....let them stick the query where the Sun don't shine.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by ewosk: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
if the KADUNA STADIUM IS QUOTED AS A GOOD STADIUM. DEN NIGERIA DONT AV A STADIUM.....BT IF D TEAM CAPTAIN CANNT SHOW HIS DISLIKE FOR SITUATIONS HE DONT LIKE DEN SOMETHNG IS WRONG...MANNER OF APPROACH MATTERS DOU BT OUT HERE WE ONLY RELY ON WHAT THEY FFEED US... U MIGHT NEVA KNO.WHAT REALLY WENT ON...BT THE NFF DONT HAVE A HISTORY OF PROPER PLAYER RELATIONSHIP DAT SAID ENYEAMA SHLD AV ACTED WIT TACT...
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by ENDTIMES: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why shouldn't he tear the nonsense query, why should nff carry a match against Chad to kaduna (chad's home) and the one against south Africa to uyo (south Africa's home)?

There heads correct at all??
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by EazyMoh(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmasege:
Enyeama has had his time in the Super Eagles. It's time for Mikel to wear the Skipper's band before we also send him also into retirement.
Are you guys series that Mikel can keep, or ya'all joking?
Mattkent
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
EazyMoh:

Are you guys series that Mikel can keep, or ya'all joking?
Mattkent

Of course very serious. He is going to do well, I am very sure of that.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by piicity(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
i hate enyeama
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by piicity(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by sweetgala(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
wisellette:
excuse me......are you being serious right now? If you truly are, pls take your job or relocate to Maiduguri. I'll take you serious then.

Most of us talk what we can't do. You know you'll not set your foot there, yet you criticize a player who was asked to go there and play in an open field for 90 minutes, in a stadium filled with people you aren't sure of.

Going there secretly on your own is one thing....playing publicly ( especially when the terrorists dont care if you play for the country or not ) is another.

Hypocrisy is reeking here.

For a person who is based outside the country, all he knows is that the north is unsafe for now. If Kaduna was okay, that could have been relayed to him and not a query.

He is meant to be a role model, MLK could have stayed at home and not gone to Memphis, or stayed away from Alabama as instructed
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by basketbrain(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Goodbye to him.

Olishe did it and he never come back it. If you are not too young u will know mark aku incidence in Mali.

old man
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by piicity(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
wow wat!
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by piicity(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
O MY GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire / Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China / Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.