Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles (26636 Views)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Abia Government To Partner With Cancer Googles Inventor Dr Samuel Achilefu? / Nigerian Inventor Of 'cancer Goggles' Receives St. Louis Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by NewsHub: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
aLgoridim:
...And all of you are spreading your success stories on the medium created/invented by a yoruba man, ehn? Bigotry won't get you anywhere. Pls embrace #change #OneNigeria
Hahahahaha. I never really thought about that. You know i don't even remember Seun as Yoruba but see him as an intelligent Nigerian Techpreneur. All these childish acts of the so called "Nigerian Isrealiets". Just like one poster noted, i think it is inferiority complex. Why else would someone be so concerned about proving that he is better than another?

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by NewsHub: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
There was a thread where a Yoruba person was appointed Secretary general of Commonwealth telecommunications and there was no noise there. but here.........
And both threads made FP today yet only this "Igbotic" thread has lots of childish noise makers. Igbos are not superior to the Yorubas neither are Yorubas superior to Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by aLgoridim(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2015
NewsHub:

Hahahahaha. I never really thought about that. You know i don't even remember Seun as Yoruba but see him as an intelligent Nigerian Techpreneur. All these childish acts of the so called "Nigerian Isrealiets". Just like one poster noted, i think it is inferiority complex. Why else would someone be so concerned about proving that he is better than another?
We are all Nigerians regrdless of our ethnic background.#ProudlyNaija#OneNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Where is the controversial Dr Ariyo invention! all he knows best is make useless comments on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
gatiano:
The Prototype or/and The Totem of everything and all things was first of all created, then made and/or invented by the Black people.
I saw a list of Black inventors, and the question that went through my mind was "what then did all these white people REALLY invented at we worship them so?".

my bros please speak for yasef. i dont worship no white man lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
aLgoridim:
...And all of you are spreading your success stories on the medium created/invented by a yoruba man, ehn? Bigotry won't get you anywhere. Pls embrace #change #OneNigeria

Linda Ikeji is Yoruba too!

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2015
lifeisshort1:
I just imagine what Nairaland will be like if seun osewa were to be an igbo man .....I just imangine

Will be a lot more sane!! and free of tribal wars!

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
that igbo man is in america slaving for the white man and bettering the society of the white man and all his patents belong to the white man, meanwhile in that same USA the richest black person is a ' yoluba ' man named KASE LAWAL. and gatwick airport is owned by a YOLUBA man named BAYO but you dont see YOLUBAS making noise. lipsrsealed grin

oh really. lets see the link then..
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by datribune: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
kettykings:
This is really very good news, biafra willingly surrendered to the Nigerian army but 40 years after biafrans are ruling the world.
Represented by okonjo iweala, Chinamanda, Chinedu Echeruo, Emeagwali, Barth Nnaji, chuka umunna and millions of others.

I understand one Akwaibom students broke a world record in mathematics in Japan this year another Akwaibom ruled the world of boxing few years back

It seems the only thing Nigerians are good and better than biafrans in is in only alliance against biafrans and it's people.

[b]Hahahaha u must be a hero-hungry mofo.
Emeagwali
is an intellectual fraud. A 419. Emeagwali is neither a “doctor” nor a “professor” & has no single academic publication. Emeagwali studied for a Ph.D. degree frm d University of Michigan frm 1987 through 1991. His thesis was not accepted by a committee of internal & external examiners and was thus not awarded d degree. He has no invention patents, he did not invent the connection machine & he does not hav “the Nobel Prize” of Computing as he claims. His only Accolade was d 1989 Gordon Bell Prize wit a cash prize of $1,000.
He was able to deceive Nigerians & line his pockets thru bogus lies at conferences & on d speechmaking circuit.
Barth Nnaji resigned as minister due to shady wrong-doings
U can do better than having Okonjo-Iweala who failed woefully as minister as ur role model.
Iweala superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history. Under her watch, our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.
Time will tell if dis woman will escape jail should Buhari keep to his promise of punishing d corrupt.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Chiaka:

http://wn.com/nigerian_billionaire-kase_lawal_on_cnn <<< RICHEST BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA. RICHER THAN OPRAH. YOLUBA MAN. KASE LAWAL

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Chiaka:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/the-nigerian-who-bought-gatwick-airport/121494/ <<< YOLUBA MAN WHO OWNS GATWICK AIRPORT IN ENGLAND

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by litaninja(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Who are these Biafra-chanting clowns?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Longeria(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2015
But a new goggle technology being developed in the US lets surgeons "see" which cells are cancerous and which arehealthy, increasing the chances that they will be able remove all cancer cells in one operation.

Something wey Aba man do, America Done dey claim am.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by nonaira: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
There was a thread where a Yoruba person was appointed Secretary general of Commonwealth telecommunications and there was no noise there. but here.........

Are this nigg@s serious? I even saw someone compare this man work to Seun's NL. Are you people serious?

This man created a device that no one else have ever built that can be used to save millions of life and you are here comparing that to that sh1t you wrote up there. See Insult, it's even worse than an insult. Infact, Achliefu needs to come slap una.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by aLgoridim(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Chiaka:

Linda Ikeji is Yoruba too!
Seriously?
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
http://wn.com/nigerian_billionaire-kase_lawal_on_cnn <<< RICHEST BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA. RICHER THAN OPRAH. YOLUBA MAN. KASE LAWAL

Good very happy !. though I did not see him in forbes top 10 richest black in US.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
A Nobel prize winner in the waiting!
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/the-nigerian-who-bought-gatwick-airport/121494/ <<< YOLUBA MAN WHO OWNS GATWICK AIRPORT IN ENGLAND

Good! Happy for him!!
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chiaka:

Good very happy !. though I did not see him in forbes top 10 richest black in US.
he is the richest black person in america. google is your friend. yoluba man. son of the soil lwkm. we dont chest beat. the sons of oduduwa move in silence wink
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Jobneeded12: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
NewsHub:

And both threads made FP today yet only this "Igbotic" thread has lots of childish noise makers. Igbos are not superior to the Yorubas neither are Yorubas superior to Igbos.

Ish
Yorubas are superior to any tribe
Ibos will shout about anything
If I bring up the name of Ariyo Olalekan it will water down their noise

As for the noise makers that think they are the only one that has won in uk

https://www.nairaland.com/1870268/british-aristocracy-only-two-nigerians

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Jobneeded12: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:

There's no need to chest beat Omo yoruba
We are not known for that
Let IGBOS shout in their ignorance it's what they are known for

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Jobneeded12: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
he is the richest black person in america. google is your friend. yoluba man. son of the soil lwkm. we dont chest beat. the sons of oduduwa move in silence wink

That's the code

WE MOVE IN SILENCE
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jobneeded12:

There's no need to chest beat Omo yoruba
We are not known for that
Let IGBOS shout in their ignorance it's what they are known for
lol i am not chest beating. what i am doing is called ' attitude adjustment '. i am trying to keep my igbo brothers humble. humility is a virtue. how can you keep a boaster humble but by showing him greater achievements ? there is a method to my madness

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jobneeded12:

That's the code

WE MOVE IN SILENCE
and you know it chief. silent assassin wink
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Lilimax(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chai!
This beautiful thread has been tribalized. sad
I weep for the future of this country.

***spits and walks out of the thread*****
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by Chiaka(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:

lol! he is not even among the top 10. Just googled!
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

Are this nigg@s serious? I even saw someone compare this man work to Seun's NL. Are you people serious?

This man created a device that no one else have ever built that can be used to save millions of life and you are here comparing that to that sh1t you wrote up there. See Insult, it's even worse than an insult. Infact, Achliefu needs to come slap una.
go and sleep young man. u ppl were also shouting wen an IBO man was running for office in Britain. all u guys do is make noise even at d least relevant news.
Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by sukkot: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chiaka:

lol! he is not even among the top 10. Just googled!
he must have dropped recently. at one point in time he was the richest black person in america. he owns a huge chunk of the houston airport. one of the busiest airports in america

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by nonaira: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
go and sleep young man. u ppl were also shouting wen an IBO man was running for office in Britain. all u guys do is make noise even at d least relevant news.

Even if any f00ls compares that to UK Igbo dude to this, it will still be an insult to Achliefu. No Igbo would dare do that. Find someone in his level and stop insulting the genius with worthless, bullsh1t that's not even amazing as what he did.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achilefu Receives US Award For Inventing Cancer Goggles by gatiano(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Very good for sir, My Bros. I do know you specifically as one woken from the deep slumber of forgetfulness. There are however, people who still worship the whiteman's image, or in modern term, defines whatever they see or hear in whiteman's defination.

That there won't be peace in Africa until or except the european union and america intervene is a simple worship of the whiteman.
That We can't beat boko haram without the support of france, england, america is a simple worship of the whiteman.
All over our various churches and mosques are the images of a whiteman and whitewoman.

I did not make the statement to accuse anybody, I made it so that We may reflect and think.
sukkot:
my bros please speak for yasef. i dont worship no white man lipsrsealed grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Antibacterial Soaps May Do More Harm Than Good / Home Remedies For Sore Throat / A Cure For Malaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.