Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) (44944 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by petermichaels(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na dogo yaro or monkey tail? Hahahahaha..., kai my country! We get mouth ehn! Big,small,rich,poor, every1.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by tonytony208(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Who is Sahara Reporters working for?

Tinubu of course.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by sunshine1974(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
If u take tym out to read it, I think d guy wrote well.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Dailyfavour(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Has this man escaped "A*RO" again. Let somone tell him to take his medication as prescribed pls.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
I went to west Germany one to see President Michelle, she served me old wine with dogo yaro and I thanked her very much.

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by viktor01(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
That's the problem with humans. They plot and wanted to play Nigeria like a game of chess but unfortunately, things are beginning to go south and now they understand that no plan is fullproof.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by IamJavier: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Another Buhari thread?
Okay!
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Forwetinnah: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
He doesn't "look like"..he's A Dogo Yaro

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by ndcide(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
The dogo yaro thing was apt but I didn't like the writeup.
I'm okay with the topic.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by opmoore(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
I rarely comment ...Buy which ever Gender your own Wumi is...P"s face your Babysitting Job in US...And Let's live with our own Go Slow President...Its our Cross we will carry it...abi how many of GEJ own you help us Carry
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by samuel25(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! So the "directive" of the party should supersede the right to choice of members? Is APC a cult? This author is definitely a pained man writing for the interest of a section of he party-APC

The Author with due respect is insane
In as much as I am one of your fans, I disagree with you on this. This article make lot of senses if read between the lines. If we are after the progress and greatness of this country Buhari should be put on his toes through constructive criticism. Mr Barcanista, paying APC e-warriors in the same coins used for GEJ will not be healthy for this country. As far as we are still member of this country, her greatness and progress should be what we should be craving for rather than party alliance. In essence, Buhari should be put on his toes through our constructive criticism and when we see any of such criticism, I think we need to appreciate it. my humble submission, stand to be corrected.

5 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by ndcide(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
May I also tell the northerners in APC, to know that this article is brewed from within.

I won't say more.

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by AREWAINC(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC.... To see the pics of what we have go to fb.com/Arewahairinc
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:

Who are you to talk about being 'hard' on buhari? we don't even know you exist embarassed

That dogo yaro will rule your watery ass for 4 years because he is the President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

sorry I couldn't read the rest of your bullshit!!!

You keep using We, Us, etc...

Wanted to ask who is "Us" and who is "We". Bandwagon effect, speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by stayblack: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adofaya:
So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” Rather Than A Very Smart and Proactive Leader…But That Could Change By Dr. Wumi Akintide

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/17/so-far-buhari-looks-%E2%80%9Cdogo-yaro%E2%80%9D-rather-very-smart-and-proactive-leader%E2%80%A6but-could-change
THIS TRASH NOR TOO LONG...SAI BABA.. lipsrsealed
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by DICKtator: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Is it me, or is sahara reporter turning against this administration suddenly?

I think it is just you

Perhaps because you may believe that Sahara Reporters is a biased medium based on their vitriolics against the previous administration
I guess that they are objective and work to a certain interest, for the good of the hoi polloi!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
samuel25:

In as much as I am one of your fans, I disagree with you on this. This article make lot of senses if read between the lines. If we are after the progress and greatness of this country Buhari should be put on his toes through constructive criticism. Mr Barcanista, paying APC e-warriors in the same coins used for GEJ will not be healthy for this country. As far as we are still member of this country, her greatness and progress should be what we should be craving for rather than party alliance. In essence, Buhari should be put on his toes through our constructive criticism and when we see any of such criticism, I think we need to appreciate it. my humble submission, stand to be corrected.
You have spoken well my dear brother and friend. However, I disagreed with the position of the author when he said "future decamper” to the APC from any Party [size=13pt]must,[/size] from now on, be made to sign a [size=13pt]legally-binding undertaking[/size] that if for any reason they fail to carry out the directive of the [size=13pt]Party[/size], they must either resign or be fired with immediate effect"

Now imagine that statement. That is simply denying the right of party members their choice. Their allegiance is FIRST to the Country and their constituency. Their party allegiance is secondary and by choice. The elected/appointed swore to uphold the constitutional tenets and not their party tenets when taking oath of office. You can't as pre-condition ask people to do an unconstitutional undertaking thereby denying them their fundamental freedom. It isn't democratic! Party association is by choice. One can decide to follow party line or his own if he belive his position is to the best interest of the country and his constituency. This is my position... I am not interested in rebels...I believe you need to persuade people and not to condition them.

10 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by oluwadanie1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! So the "directive" of the party should supersede the right to choice of members? Is APC a cult? This author is definitely a pained man writing for the interest of a section of he party-APC

The Author with due respect is insane

Even if they try such thing, trust bukola to find his way out. They wouldn't even dare.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by cocokiller1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
mad house
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beamborla:
well said.
As much as I like Buhari, I fear he might be part of the conspiracy.
you actually didn't far from the truth but why u come be like witch in ur pis
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its sti eary days

The seeping dog eats the fattest bone

Wait ti he appoints ministers

Don't forget that he enjoys far more legitimacy than the senate

Saraki may not last long
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
cocokiller1:
mad house
Hi angel,.looking at ur pis fact u are such an exotically gorgeous fit to be Edo 1st lady in short distance time,..more over i luv to hear ur prudent sweet voice
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by promise3048(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
We don enter onechance,cos am not seeing any change at all d only change am seeing is d guy(buhari) changing his name from west germany to old wine,dogo yaro and many more to come
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by MizMyColi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
As much as a writ like this ought to get me grinning from ear to ear....

I think this writeup, while intelligently presented, is flawed on quite a number of counts.

The caption ("Dogo Yaro"wink is obviously a pointer to a coy and clandestine job to undermine him @Oga BuBu.

The writer also found a way to express his disgust and embitterment over what happened at NASS, that's another pointer.

He may mean well actually, but me thinks, someone somewhere's pushing his buttons.

Either ways, one thing's echoing now on the lips of the sane among us...
An action oriented government.

Give us an action oriented government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nairalander303(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmm our slaves since civil wat are at work
rozayx5:
hm the Daura President has received another tag grin grin

APC wanted president. now they have it cheesy
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by bugzbunny: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:

Who are you to talk about being 'hard' on buhari? we don't even know you exist embarassed

That dogo yaro will rule your watery ass for 4 years because he is the President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

sorry I couldn't read the rest of your bullshit!!!
Are u on the presidents side?
If yes... Dnt tell him what he wants to hear
Tell him what he needs to hear
Kudos to the writer
Go fu*ck urself
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by tonychristopher: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Can somebody summerize pls
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by shadrach77: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Fulani Daura President aka "dogo yaro"
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by alphalpha(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
This man no dey fear to mention Kumuyi name there. Even people wey no dey watch/hear/read news know say GEJ no near Deeper Life for him campaign
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by thefakestan: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok I don't usually insult people but this guy needs to let off some steam!! He's got a lot of things bottled in there. U know!!

Back to the write up, Ni**a y'all got served, so swallow it up like. Remember what happened with Tambuwal! Well he did it to you guess what!, and asking for the immunity clause to be removed is hysterical because other APC members were present when the said "coup" was taking place.
Personally I feel this is better for the country so everyone will sit up rather that one "Thinubuf" guy controlling a whole nation from his bedroom.

So Dr. Whatever, whenever u decide to move over to Nigeria and stop observing or moonlighting from Newyork i'll take u a bit more seriously. Until them u can let off the steam at one of the "Gogo" bars.

Thank me later.

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by daclint(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg who read am finish,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.