Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,262 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) (45055 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by kenex4ever(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

PMB.... president "DOGO YARO" gringringringrin cheesy

thats all
noted!

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by gregg2: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Brainless Daura President is Nigeria's worst mistake since independence

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by khadaffi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
kodded:
Dogo yaro
Baba one chance
Daura President
West germany
Old wine
Baba419
Daura mallam

All within 3 weeks grin Choi this next 4 years go sweet o grin grin grin
You go fear na. Honestly, this latest name "Dogo Yaro" got me cracking

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by specco(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dr Akintide or what do you call yourself. Your pain is visible and more to come.
The Hausa/Fulani will so deal with the Yorubas that you'll not know what hit you. Your people were used big time by the North. They played along with your people to get back to power and now they are cutting you to size. Pls leave with it and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by kenex4ever(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
All these saharadistorters should be thrown into a dungeon for life.
He was making sense until he said he believed it was obama that made GEJ to concede defeat to buhari.

4 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by kodded(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

who get all ds name ?
na the undisputed #Baba Dogo Yaro grin

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by onatisi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
A president that spends his first 20days in power traveling all over while his country wages a deadly war that is claiming lives on a daily basis is a very un serious president that has no idea of what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Just the way brainwashed change chanters created threads every second about GEJ...this is just the beginning tongue
IamJavier:
Another Buhari thread?
Okay!
'President Mitchell ' cheesy
promise3048:
We don enter onechance,cos am not seeing any change at all d only change am seeing is d guy(buhari) changing his name from west germany to old wine,dogo yaro and many more to come

Clueless man..you have nothing meaningful to say...And yes,you couldn't read because it's just the truth which you can't stand
agarawu23:

Who are you to talk about being 'hard' on buhari? we don't even know you exist embarassed

That dogo yaro will rule your watery ass for 4 years because he is the President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

sorry I couldn't read the rest of your bullshit!!!

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by ajiboye68(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Only If We Could Comprehend That Article We Would Understand That The Writer Actually Poured His Heart In Written Form.I Am A Fan Of Buhari,but It Is Evidently Clear His Compatriot In The Legislative arm May Hinder His Performance..If You Read To The End You Will Discover D Writers Love For Buhari Is Limitless And Only Wants Him To Perform As Nigerian Anticipates..We Shouldnt Condemn Him Because He Has Spoke Nothing But The Truth.God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by anonimi: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
PPAngel:
Very soon Tinubu will soon wave his broom over the SW heads and they will revert to opposition even though they voted for him

You mean as it was in 2011 when did u-turn on Jonathan

Such an unreliable JagbaJantis of a drug lord rascal!

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Beamborla(f): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
nacosprof:
you actually didn't far from the truth but why u come be like witch in ur pis
too bad the topic under discussion has got nothing in common with my looks.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=25pt]#DogoYaroDauraDullard[/size]

3 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by pure2012soul(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! So the "directive" of the party should supersede the right to choice of members? Is APC a cult? This author is definitely a pained man writing for the interest of a section of he party-APC

The Author with due respect is insane
Do you need to ask? APC is a glorified Ogboni society

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by godoluwa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
honestly I dnt fancy Buhari but I dnt like name `dogo yaro' given to Buhari by a writer. Buhari is now an old man that supposed to have retired but Tinubu lured him to take up this mantle & its unfortunate. Me just dey pity d old man & ntin else sha
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Kingspin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
If all these piece were for ex-president Jonathan's discredit, what would then be penned down for people like IBB, OBJ and co. How even genuine is the 'change' by APC as a party.

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Ashraf123(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beamborla:

sweetheart, take it easy on yourself and keep all these sentiments to yourself.

I'm not in the mood for what you want. I only aired my view which has got nothing to do with Tinunbu.

I know how best to reply you but there is no way I can do that without sounding like a bigot. I've never been one and I won't allow you drag me down that lane with you
perfect
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by betty202020(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beamborla:
well said.
As much as I like Buhari, I fear he might be part of the conspiracy.
i thought as much. a fulani polititian can not be trusted. saraki is fulani by tribe. i read that buhari wrote to NASS and clerk of senate to innaugurate the 8 senate only for him to summon an emergency apc senators elect to a meeting knowing that the innauguration must go on because there was no formal letter requesting time shift. Maybe he did that to clip the wings of tinubu and his perceive control of the country by proxy in having VP, senate president and speaker of reps. so he played fast one on tinubu. Atiku, buhari, saraki are fulanis. Buhari played politic there. Vice senate president has no much influence senate. its a game.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by kelib: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
lordcornel:
We are in for a very sweet and interesting 4 years... Abeg give me pop corn 400 naira...

add 700naira own join am.
i go pay

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Beamborla(f): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
betty202020:
i thought as much. a fulani polititian can not be trusted. saraki is fulani by tribe. i read that buhari wrote to NASS and clerk of senate to innaugurate the 8 senate only for him to summon an emergency apc senators elect to a meeting knowing that the innauguration must go on because there was no formal letter requesting time shift. Maybe he did that to clip the wings of tinubu and his perceive control of the country by proxy in having VP, senate president and speaker of reps. so he played fast one on tinubu. Atiku, buhari, saraki are fulanis. Buhari played politic there. Vice senate president has no much influence senate. its a game.
I careless about Tinunbu and history has it that Saraki is not an indigene of Kwara state(he might not be Fulani as claimed)

my concern is on the meeting that kept more than 50 senators elect away from election; a supposed meeting with the president that never held...They were called to come for inauguration but were not called to come for election. There has been no comment about that from the president
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by qintus: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
BABA ONE CHANCE IS NOW PRESIDENT DOGO YARO

1 Like

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Caseless: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beamborla:
well said.
As much as I like Buhari, I fear he might be part of the conspiracy.
hmmm...baba is not part of it.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by betty202020(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beamborla:

I careless about Tinunbu and history has it that Saraki is not an indigene of Kwara state(he might not be Fulani as claimed)

my concern is on the meeting that kept more than 50 senators elect away from election; a supposed meeting with the president that never held...They were called to come for inauguration but were not called to come for election. There has been no comment about that from the president
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by Bonnywest: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Imagine mixing dogoyaro agbo with some old wine, hope it wouldn't make one dull

2 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by HonAdepitan(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=hurricaneChris post=34899110]Is it me, or is sahara reporter turning against this administration suddenly? It is not about turning agains this admistration. it is all abt contructive criticism.
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by tafrica(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! So the "directive" of the party should supersede the right to choice of members? Is APC a cult? This author is definitely a pained man writing for the interest of a section of he party-APC

The Author with due respect is insane

I thought I was the only that didn't see much sense in the piece. I had to stop reading it at a point. The article is laced with lies, wrong assumptions, hatred and foul words.
The writer is a dud.

BTW, this is an article written in 1984 about Buhari's slow pace. Guess he's allergic to action. I only pray Nigeria will not be plunged into more devastating economic crisis by some of his decisions as he seems directionless and confused. Inflation is already kicking in.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/05/01/world/nigerian-military-is-seen-as-losing-support.html?smid=tw-share

4 Likes

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by basilo101: 12:29am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
Dogo yaro
Baba one chance
Daura President
West germany
Old wine
Baba419
Daura mallam

All within 3 weeks grin Choi this next 4 years go sweet o grin grin grin
Baba go slow
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by agbalej(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2015
New name 4 Pa Buhari-'Dogo yaro' pls add 'monkey tail' in d voice of olamide
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by ideykwum: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2015
So, any criticism of Buhari is "turning against this administration"? Nigerians, I hail una! That's why the guy told you he was using international standards in America to judge the matter! Nigerian standards are to low and smacks of sycophancy and timidity!!!

What did the indomitable Fela call it? Yeaah!! Zombie!! Tell am to go left, ijorajarajoro!!

hurricaneChris:
Is it me, or is sahara reporter turning against this administration suddenly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by omojeesu(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Adofaya:
So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” Rather Than A Very Smart and Proactive Leader…But That Could Change By Dr. Wumi Akintide

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/17/so-far-buhari-looks-%E2%80%9Cdogo-yaro%E2%80%9D-rather-very-smart-and-proactive-leader%E2%80%A6but-could-change

Thank you, sir! May Buhari not fail to deliver!!
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by nonaira: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Is it me, or is sahara reporter turning against this administration suddenly?

Who else is doubting Tinubu is sponsoring Saharareporters.

Saharareporters that used to praise Buhari, all of a sudden is attacking him grin grin grin
Re: So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) by nduchucks: 2:53am On Jun 19, 2015
If the OP knows anything about politics and political calculations, he should not be criticizing Buhari for what transpired in the Senate and House. What transpired, quite frankly, was a favour done for the benefit of Buhari's afterall Jagaban Borgu, has been thankfully cut to size without your so-called Dogon Yaro lifting a finger.

Dr. Akintide, pele o, I know you are mourning the loss of Power which Tinubu thought he had, and had planned to use for the benefit of the SW (though I've always thought the beneficiary was going to be Ojuyobo himself).

Buhari has not even been in office for 3 weeks and you people are shiitting in your pants already. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.