Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? (17019 Views)

Contentment: Sign Of A True Believer / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity& Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
True talk , in any society there are bad eggs but for sure homosexual won't go free if caught unlike your Goddamn christendom where some churches approve it e.g south africa and Canada.

You are obsess with nikab as mandatory , simply produce your hadith or verse that support ur blatant lie. Oya am waiting !
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
abuzola, would you marry one of those penguins? Be honest.

Even Olabowale married an igbo woman, was he not worried about her nudity? Did he not find any penguins attractive?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
@$Osisi: « #91 on: Today at 02:22:55 PM »  
You are talking rubbish
How many of your affluent or well placed Muslims have wives dressed like that?
Please post a picture of just one Muslim we all know with his wife exactly like one of those women.Many of them marry southern women,who look nothing like those creatures in those pics.
The don't even look the way of those creatures when it comes to marriage.
Olabowole is a live example on this forum
The ones that marry fellow northerners do not subject them to such bondage.Check out Yaraduas daughters.
It's the poor and lowly that are wrapped up like mummies.
Hypocrites.
is as if Osisi is knowledgeable about how Zainab is dressed? Quran does not advocate for a muslim woman to be naked. As long as she is covered and not in body forming clothing, outside the house and the head covering should completely cover the hair as well as the neck, without exposing the "charms" of a woman. The Indian subcontinent women, have a different clothing/wears that are different from that of the usual up and down of the west africans. Each though is to cover the whoe body, fully and conseal what should not be exposed or the forms to be shown.  Thats what is commanded. And Zainab does not do without putting on kimar, yet she is still a young muslima. Osisi, wear one for Oga and tell me your experience without the private details. Just gloss over it, like the man's eyes light up like "Christmas tree" and became jolly like "father Christmas!"

The highlighted part above speaks volumes about the religion of the moon god of arabia,do you really bame any woman who has Children to feed,who is forced by descrimination to dress like ojuju Calabar.
Moon god? Write moon in Igbo, then write godin igbo. Combine the two and make up an identity of moon god and see how ridiculous your assertion is. Then if you are still of the opinion that Allah is moon god, then write moon in arabic. Right god in Arabic, then combine the two and see what you get.

« #92 on: Today at 02:30:28 PM »  
1. There's a difference between a woman choosing to wear a head scarf and being forced into a straight jacket
Do you know that?

2. If seeing a womans arms and neck means nudity and you can't control yourself,you need to be castrated rather than make women around you look subhuman so that you can curb your uncontrollable sexual urge.Std's are most rampant in your Muslim northern Nigeria amongst boys and  girls as young as 5 years of age,so we know who the object of your nudity is.

3.The Biblical times had a particular mode of dressing,it is not a condition for holiness.Mary also rode a donkey but I drive a mercedes benz (by faith).
when was the last time you oiled your camel ?
Whats by faith? You drive a real Mercedes Benz, Alhamdulillah, but driving one 'by faith' i s the antithesis of trueth, because do not know if you do or you dont. And what I gather from you, you are not a meek woman, or maybe you are trying modesty for size for the very first time?  Arms and those other parts are not supposed to show. They are also parts of the collective "Charms" of a woman. And if Mary were to be alive today, will she be wearing a butt riser pant, where half ogf the crack is showing with the g-string so out there, and the belly being out there, too? Will she pierce the belly button, and tongue piercing and nose rings? The answer is no. There is a great divide between decency and uncouthness. Tatoo is not one of the things of decency. and neither is the woman or man wearing clothing that actually give the geography of the the who anchillada.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
And the morality improvement that Islam will at least bring to a non-muslim is that of cleanliness after using the bathroom! That is so elememntary, but the non-muslims miss it by a mile.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

True talk , in any society there are bad eggs but for sure homosexual won't go free if caught unlike your Goddamn christendom where some churches approve it e.g south africa and Canada.
You are obsess with nikab as mandatory , simply produce your hadith or verse that support ur blatant lie. Oya am waiting !

You call them bad eggs in Islam but then you say it's a virtue amongst Christians?
You see how you defeat your own argument?
Is there any place in the Bible that promotes lewd dressing or homosexuality?
Christians obviously don't have a sharia that stones and beheads people,
It is not our place to kill people that way,God can change anybody.
The fact that Islam has those rules you admit has not been able to curb an immoral appetite,what does that tell you ?

Your definition of Christian is warped,The opposite of Christianity is not Islam.
A cure to nudity(as you call it) is not to clothe a woman in a black bedsheet.
The Bible talks about modesty in dressing.

see this.

1 Peter 3:3-4 (New King James Version)
3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.

1 Tim 2:9

9 Likewise[b], I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly[/b],

The above scriptures obviously does not condemn clothing or Jewelery but talks about modesty in dressing.
The inward beauty being better than the outward.
It is unChristian to let it all hang out.
I live in the USA,has been for a while now and yet I don't go around naked.
I am a Christian and the Spirit of God in me will not let be bare my body disrespecting myself,my God,my husband and my children.
I will not cover myself with a bedsheet either because I am of a good conscience and if you gaulk and salivate over me,you ought to check yourself rather than force me to wear a tent.
You have the problem,not me.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
As usual osisi makes Abuzola look like a clown

You call them bad eggs in Islam but then you say it's a virtue amongst Christians?
You see how you defeat your own argument?
Is there any place in the Bible that promotes lewd dressing or homosexuality?

I wonder
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #91 on: Today at 02:22:55 PM »   is as if Osisi is knowledgeable about how Zainab is dressed? Quran does not advocate for a muslim woman to be naked. As long as she is covered and not in body forming clothing, outside the house and the head covering should completely cover the hair as well as the neck, without exposing the "charms" of a woman. The Indian subcontinent women, have a different clothing/wears that are different from that of the usual up and down of the west africans. Each though is to cover the whoe body, fully and conseal what should not be exposed or the forms to be shown.  Thats what is commanded. And Zainab does not do without putting on kimar, yet she is still a young muslima. Osisi, wear one for Oga and tell me your experience without the private details. Just gloss over it, like the man's eyes light up like "Christmas tree" and became jolly like "father Christmas!"

Does the Bible advocate nudity?
The Korans definition of unclothedness is obviously different from the dictionary and customary definition of that word.
I didn't know a woman without a hijab is called naked in arabia until I joined nairaland.
Too bad you're forced to live with naked people all around you.
How are you managing to hold yourself? grin

Whats by faith? You drive a real Mercedes Benz, Alhamdulillah, but driving one 'by faith' i s the antithesis of trueth, because do not know if you do or you dont. And what I gather from you, you are not a meek woman, or maybe you are trying modesty for size for the very first time?  Arms and those other parts are not supposed to show. They are also parts of the collective "Charms" of a woman. And if Mary were to be alive today, will she be wearing a butt riser pant, where half ogf the crack is showing with the g-string so out there, and the belly being out there, too? Will she pierce the belly button, and tongue piercing and nose rings? The answer is no. There is a great divide between decency and uncouthness. Tatoo is not one of the things of decency. and neither is the woman or man wearing clothing that actually give the geography of the the who anchillada

Now are those Christian attributes or are they social ?
Sometimes I get tired of arguing with you folks because your reasonings are so off tangent.
A woman wearing a hijab does so because Islam asks her to cover up so as not to entice men,does a woman piercing her tongue or navel do so because Christianity asks her to pierce her tongue and belly button?
Are you still with me?
As for the Mercedes benz, I'll get mine in a few years when I hit the big one in age, with Owanbe accompanying.
I just manage his own for now when he lets me.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: About the alhajis who sleep with little boys, etc, a friend in Dallas was telling less than 2 weeks ago that they do it because of some cultist reason. This guy in Texas is an Igbo man, so he has no reason to lie. He is a Christian, too. His stay in the North was during his engineering days with NNPC! I will speak with him, again, today. Or you will pass me your telephone so that I can give it to him, for you to confirm it, yourself? Lol.

Osisi will never do that. As much as she is crazy about me, even though she is married with children she stayed away from me. Yet she knows she is haram for me, and definitely am haram for her. But is this the way to make real friends, sorry an acquittance, since your Bible says not to unyoke with "disbeliever" and my Quran is very specific about taking you as a bossom buddy?

Really?,cultist reasons e kwa?
and the so called Christian homosexuals do it for Christian reasons?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

As usual osisi has made Abuzola look lame.

I wonder

The lies these guys tell can be annoying.
Islam is a religion that thrives on demonizing every other group of people around them in very strong words so as to keep their followers in check and when they err,they face serious consequences so it's normal for them to blurt out things that have been flogged into them by their koranic teachers.
Let me post pictures of some naked women.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
i wonder why abuzola wont confirm to me if his wife or wife-to-be is a penguin.

Just sheer hypocrisy to hear olabowale ramble on about nudity and YET he married a non-muslim!

Isnt it funny that the Jewish ministry of information EVERY YEAR gets inundated with thousands of arab requests for Jewish women and YET the same arabs demonise them as being naked? What about the "holy" arab penguins among them?

The only place you saw those penguins on nigerian campuses was either in the mosque or in their smelly rooms, with their little colored kettles. You never saw serious muslim men with them.

Moooslims cry loudly about morals . . . i wonder what morals they have when their men cant be satisfied with one pair of thighs for the rest of their lives. Do you need 4?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Can you see how devilish you are, always misleading the christian folks , now its thiefofheart.

@osisi- we are are talking of indency dressing, why on earth do you want to change the topic to homosexualism, all i did was to agree with the homosexualism in the north, even a local boy knows that homosexual are everywhere from vatican to saudi arabia, in Islam it is strictly punishable, but in christendom they legalize it, i can remember some churches in Britain and U.S that approve it some time ago.

Back to discourse: why are you afraid to display your proof that Nikab is mandatory
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
Just sheer hypocrisy to hear olabowale ramble on about nudity and YET he married a non-muslim!

She must have been wearing leaves and bellyrings when he snatched her from her parents in Igboland *rolls eyes*
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

Moooslims cry loudly about morals . . . i wonder what morals they have when their men cant be satisfied with one pair of thighs for the rest of their lives. Do you need 4?

I would LOVE the answer to this question.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Look at this nitwit

Did you get David's comment at all?

Wow this is embarrassing. The fact that I have to break it down for you undecided

He was implying, that with all your ariwo about morals, why arent you people satisfied with ONE WIFE.

You are indeed a sad clown.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
Better to die on a cross for mankind than clenching on poisoned fish. grin grin grin
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ayinba1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Okay Dawodu,

I can understand your frustration in having to stick with one woman for the rest of your life while you are dying to have one more, or maybe two  or even three more? Alas, christianity forbids you to do that. So you take it out on the muslims until  your courage fails you and you decide to keep a mistress or do Oreilly style. Dude, I understand

Thiefof wetin,

Yours, I do not understand. You are not a man and obviously you will not be marrying a muslim. Really, it is not your business that a muslim man can marryup to 4 wives and he's promised "72 virgins" in the hereafter. Abi you wan marry wives.

Seriously, you both should back off. The muslim man can get his 4 wives because Allah says he can. To you your invented boring way of life.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
ayinba1:

Thiefof wetin,

Yours, I do not understand. You are not a man and obviously you will not be marrying a muslim. Really, it is not your business that a muslim man can marryup to 4 wives and he's promised "72 virgins" in the hereafter. Abi you wan marry wives.

Seriously, you both should back off. The muslim man can get his 4 wives because Allah says he can. To you your invented boring way of life.

or what will happen?

You dont own the site and I can comment on whatever I want.

and how sick is it that you are saying that a man must be jealous cos he cant marry 4 women. Gosh talk about being a total zombie.

From a dude, it'd make sense but from a female, how embarrassing.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
You are right ayinba, david is starving, not yet married but the problem is na two girls the guy budget lol.

@thief, you can continue stealing your friends boyfriend, and serve the dead god who die on the cross than to worship a poison fish. Hahahaha roflmao. Drama from xtrian will never cease

1 Like

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
Dumbest post ever

Congrats
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
More drama.

Gbam !
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 3:38am On Aug 12, 2009
ayinba1:

Okay Dawodu,

I can understand your frustration in having to stick with one woman for the rest of your life while you are dying to have one more, or maybe two  or even three more? Alas, christianity forbids you to do that. So you take it out on the muslims until  your courage fails you and you decide to keep a mistress or do Oreilly style. Dude, I understand

Thiefof wetin,

At least we know Mukina will not type such nonsense.
Her real truthful self already told us clearly that she will never be party to this bed sharing arrangement you call marriage.
She also went on to  tell us that her father was faithful to her mother and that her aunts were the only wives of their husbands.
She is a woman like you with good female role models
You need to learn at her feet.
Yours is the most disgusting post I've ever read from a woman.
Now that you've auditioned,Olabowole or some other person yet unknown may hire you to fit into their spare bed
You need a hot slap to wake you up.
what a shame and a sorry excuse for a woman thou art.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

or what will happen?

You dont own the site and I can comment on whatever I want.

and how sick is it that you are saying that a man must be jealous cos he cant marry 4 women. Gosh talk about being a total zombie.

From a dude, it'd make sense but from a female, how embarrassing.

I never knew I would hear a woman in 2009 basically asking her husband to go and bring in 3 other wives.
These girls have been robbed of every shred of self esteem such that they see themselves as mere private parts on a man's bed.
How is this girl going to teach her daughter about loving herself when she sees herself as  not worthy of being treated like a full human that God created her to be.
Love between a man and woman should not be shared with anyone else.That is the basic human instinct.But here is a woman telling you that's ok for her to sleep with her lateef on Monday and hear the he goat groaning on aisha's bed on Tuesday and Fatima's on wednesday,Bisi on Thurday plus who knows how many outsiders since it's been proven that he's incapable of being faithful to a wife.
I feel like crying!
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 4:02am On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Can you see how devilish you are, always misleading the christian folks , now its thiefofheart.

@osisi- we are are talking of indency dressing, why on earth do you want to change the topic to homosexualism, all i did was to agree with the homosexualism in the north, even a local boy knows that homosexual are everywhere from vatican to saudi arabia, in Islam it is strictly punishable, but in christendom they legalize it, i can remember some churches in Britain and U.S that approve it some time ago.

Back to discourse: why are you afraid to display your proof that Nikab is mandatory

Remember that statement because this discussion will comeup again.
Again for the last time,the Bible's stand on homosexuality is unchanging.
The internet is littered with Muslim homosexual groups,does that make homosexuality also acceptable in Islam?
We already proved the deep seated homosexuality in Muslim northern Nigeria
Or do you want Christians to start decapitating homosexuals?
Isn't it amazing that you hate homosexuals this much yet you're silent on pedophilia a rampant and accepted ill in Islamdom
In human terms which of the 2 is a worse sin?
adults engaging in lewd behaviour compared to a 50 year old he-goat sleeping with a 6 or 9 year old girl
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2009
See her want to change the topic again. If the Bible is against it why do some churches adopt it, ridiculous ! Bac to the topic of discussion. If i lie may the owner of my soul smash me, in Lagos and elsewhere women go to church in indecent dressing, their male and female are spoilt, you will hardly seen one who hasn't fornicated before marriage.

Ayinba has said the truth, hate her or not. That is a mercy from Allah that she understand the will of Allah. A woman can never stop her husband from marrying another wife. As am speaking to you right now we have more than 5 women suffering from possession of jinn, they are mentally disorder, we did all our best to heal her but fruitless, the problem is they went to soothsayer to bewitch their husband from marrying a second wife, today look at her situation the charm backfire and each of the women that reported to the soothsayer to prevent their husband for marrying are mad. You will only kill yourself, jealous woman osisi, i wonder what you will if your husband peck a woman. Animosity indeed
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
$osisi:

At least we know Mukina will not type such nonsense.
Her real truthful self already told us clearly that she will never be party to this bed sharing arrangement you call marriage.
She also went on to  tell us that her father was faithful to her mother and that her aunts were the only wives of their husbands.
She is a woman like you with good female role models
You need to learn at her feet.
Yours is the most disgusting post I've ever read from a woman.
Now that you've auditioned,Olabowole or some other person yet unknown may hire you to fit into their spare bed
You need a hot slap to wake you up.
what a shame and a sorry excuse for a woman thou art.

Thank You osisi. I myself, still in shock. Total zombie with no self respect or self esteem and sadly she will be passed on.

Abuzola:

See her want to change the topic again. If the Bible is against it why do some churches adopt it,

Are you sure you went to school? Not only do you write like someone who only went up to Primary 5, you reason just the same

So because some churches are "adopting" such perversions, that means the Bible is for it. Osisi already asked you to provide any proof whatsoever stating that the bible was for such actions, instead of you to give us passages and such, you are busy foaming at the mouth, ranting garbage. The Muslims in the North that rape young boys aka "adopting such practices", are they going by the Qu'ran as well?

You are truly embarrassing/
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by muhsin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts,

I wonder: can't you ever post without insult?
Pls get matured.

1 Like

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
Mind your business. I wonder where "mushin" was when Alhaji was going around telling people they will be barren and such. Hypocrite!

Tell your friend to get an education, instead of worrying about my comments.

K?

Thanks.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lol. Like i said more drama.

Why do christian hasten to point at the bible when it suits them ? Mention one christian that sold his cloth to buy a sword luke 22:35-36. Mention one christian that cast out his eyes, hands for sin mathew 5:29-30.
How many of you drink alcohol while in distress proverb 31:6-7. Huh ?

No man has seen God at any time john 1:18, no man can see God and live Exodus 33:20. Yet jesus is God and people saw him. Why do you ignore all this and when you are noose you quickly come to the bible. Why do you disbelieve jesus is a murderer 1 samuel 6:19 he murdered 50,070 people simply because they looked into a box.

This is yet another revealation that christianity is simply a fraud
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by samifedayo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
I dont really know why some people are so intolerant. I think this forum should be for matured minds and not for religion fanatics. However,let it be said that nobody can fight for God! I think its high time we learnt to accept that fact.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Davidylan: « #105 on: Yesterday at 06:28:41 PM »  
i wonder why abuzola wont confirm to me if his wife or wife-to-be is a penguin.
Lola or Zainab? My wife is Zainab and she was a muslim for many years before I married her. I did not marry a non-muslim. I will not marry a non-muslim. David, obinrin to le foo ara e mo toni toni nikon ni mo le fe! Mi o le fe obun o. I have to resort to Yoruba so that Osisi will not understand. She says I make fun of things too much. Lol.

Isnt it funny that the Jewish ministry of information EVERY YEAR gets inundated with thousands of arab requests for Jewish women and YET the same arabs demonise them as being naked? What about the "holy" arab penguins among them?
Considering that there is a need for four (4; lol) for every man, then you got to go get them somewhere else to make up the number men. And a friend of mine some ethnic yahud got some samba like african women. And you know how Arabs are women crazy? I saw a whole bunch of them on campus and now in the masajid. Me I like african women. Thats enough for me. See, your labelling me as hypocrite does not stick!

The only place you saw those penguins on nigerian campuses was either in the mosque or in their smelly rooms, with their little colored kettles. You never saw serious muslim men with them.
Serious muslim men dont date like you, serious christina men with freaky behavior! And if you should know, women smell differently than men. You better start getting used to it, before you smell your wife and say that she smells smelly like something from the Ocean; fish, whale, clams, conk, etc as long as she does not smell skunky! David you need to call me for "lessons" LOl.

The decency police should arrest you, David. Whatdo you know about what you mentioned? You are supposedto be a virgin, until you are married, you tool!
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Davidylan:« #97 on: Yesterday at 05:26:38 PM »
abuzola, would you marry one of those penguins? Be honest.

Even Olabowale married an igbo woman, was he not worried about her nudity? Did he not find any penguins attractive?
Every Igbo woman is nude? Osisi, Kedu. Bia. Defend yourself against the accusation levelled by Kelechi here. My girl, my wife, my bride was not nude when i met her. She was a muslim long time before I married her.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
where is mushin to mention how "tool" is an insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Lets Talk Alfa Fulan | Do We Really Need Alfas? / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.