Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,809 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (42733 Views)

Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2015
shame shame APC
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by aresa: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

- How many new schools did Amaechi build in eight years with almost N4 trillion budget?

- How many old schools did he refurbish & MAINTAIN?

- What was the ratio of students:classrooms/libraries/laboratories in 2007 compared to 2015?

-How many teachers, lab. attendants, librarians were RECRUITED annualy, trained & retrained while being paid their wages promptly during Amaechi's reign of eight years?

- What was the ratio of students:teachers/lab. attendants/librarians in 2007 compared to 2015?

I hope a 'mere' Alausa cameraman can provide these verifiable details to enable an objective assessment of Amaechi's performance [or NON-performance].
[/s]

You should know by now that trolls and worthless internet clowns like you bore me..

10 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by globalresource: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Don't just visit me man, fix it

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
abode70332:
It's new, it's real MTN is back again with the online bonus give away.

Do you have an MTN sim?

Then you are qualified to go to the website follow the procedures recharge your sim online and get instant bonus within 2 hours
Hurry visit 

www.mtnloadedbonus.tk

to activate your sim now
bastard
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by semitunde: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You should know by now that trolls and worthless internet clowns like you bore me..

Its even funny how they ask all the question a simple research can give answers to, and expect you to answer while fishing snide remarks.

If you don't know something, ask honestly or do the research yourself. I've noticed this character is synonymous with cunny people. Who won't want to admit their flaws, but would cover their insufficient knowledge by bombarding you with questions they should have answers to.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2015
mrvitalis:
Wike u can only decive Fools we that stay I rivers state know ameachi worked
Even though he was not perfect but he worked better then any rivers Governor apart from spiff

As I always say..... . I can ways point out what ameachi(a treator ) did for rivers state

Please what did Jonathan (our beloved brother ) do for us.

Wike u need to dig deep to even smell half of ameachi achievement
You have SPOKEN my mind.

I reside in RIVERS STATE as well.

We know WIKE better
There is no CLEAR DISTINCTION between WIKE and TOMPOLO...

AMAECHI may be stubborn and arrogant for a reason but
WIKE will TRIPLE these effects for USELESS reasons.

WIKE again is CHILDISH.... behaves like those KIDS who say my MUMMY said i shouldn't give you BISCUITS but end up throwing them on the FLOOR.

I use this FORUM and other FORA to CHALLENGE any NAIRALANDER and NIGERIAN to a litmus test, that if WIKE I know, performs better than AMAECHI, i will quit my EXISTENCE on nairaland as well as my lucrative job

14 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Study ABOVE carefully
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Jorussia(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2015
There is no state in Nigeria, where you have all the school renovated.In my state here Edo, the governor has renovated more than 300 schools, yet,you will still find some dilapidated ones. Is wike trying to tell us,that while he was minister for state education, he was able to renovate all the unity schools in Nigeria?

12 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by solid3(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Wike should be fast in doing everything he wants, his 180 days is fast counting down.

Dakuku Peterside is warming up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by ManUtdholic: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
abagoro:
LMFAO! Only a non-Rivers resident will take these lies serious. And please we are living in the filthiest city in Nigeria. Something needs to be done ASAP.
Where are the lies
In the pics or where
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by ManUtdholic: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
mrvitalis:
Wike u can only decive Fools we that stay I rivers state know ameachi worked
Even though he was not perfect but he worked better then any rivers Governor apart from spiff

As I always say..... . I can ways point out what ameachi(a treator ) did for rivers state

Please what did Jonathan (our beloved brother ) do for us.

Wike u need to dig deep to even smell half of ameachi achievement
So bcuz Amaechi worked
Wike should sleep?

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by ManUtdholic: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:
The useless wike clown must have missed the hundreds of new schools built by his predecessor.

The people put these clowns in office to work, but they end up spending their time in office on petty and childish errands .

Ur stupidity is awesome
He should have touring d skuls u posted which he achieved under PDP?
And leave those that need attention abi?
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by ManUtdholic: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:
There is no state in Nigeria, where you have all the school renovated.In my state here Edo, the governor has renovated more than 300 schools, yet,you will still find some dilapidated ones. Is wike trying to tell us,that while he was minister for state education, he was able to renovate all the unity schools in Nigeria?
U guys have a lot of problems

Just because he visited a skool dat needs attention without any statement by him accusing Amaechi

U start churning out rubbish
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2015
semitunde:

Its even funny how they ask all the question a simple research can give answers to, and expect you to answer while fishing snide remarks.

If you don't know something, ask honestly or do the research yourself. I've noticed this character is synonymous with cunny people. Who won't want to admit their flaws, but would cover their insufficient knowledge by bombarding you with questions they should have answers to.

Rubbish
Aresa posted pics trying to prove that Amaechi has done well even by abandoning d 1 Wike visited even calling Wike names for nt visiting the one Amaechi built
Nd simple questions was asked to check knw hw standard d schools are

U resort to typing rubbish to shew away ur ignorance on the question asked thinking u are making sense
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:

You have SPOKEN my mind.

I reside in RIVERS STATE as well.

We know WIKE better
There is no CLEAR DISTINCTION between WIKE and TOMPOLO...

AMAECHI may be stubborn and arrogant for a reason but
WIKE will TRIPLE these effects for USELESS reasons.

WIKE again is CHILDISH.... behaves like those KIDS who say my MUMMY said i shouldn't give you BISCUITS but end up throwing them on the FLOOR.

I use this FORUM and other FORA to CHALLENGE any NAIRALANDER and NIGERIAN to a litmus test, that if WIKE I know, performs better than AMAECHI, i will quit my EXISTENCE on nairaland as well as my lucrative job

See ranting because he visited a dilapidated building Mcheew
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Ur stupidity is awesome
He should have been touring d skuls u posted which he achieved under PDP?
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2015
solid3:
Wike should be fast in doing everything he wants, his 180 days is fast counting down.

Dakuku Peterside is warming up.

Dreaming is allowed
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by mcino: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2015
abagoro:
LMFAO! Only a non-Rivers resident will take these lies serious. And please we are living in the filthiest city in Nigeria. Something needs to be done ASAP.
Nnamdi Chizoma
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by semitunde: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Rubbish
Aresa posted pics trying to prove that Amaechi has done well even by abandoning d 1 Wike visited even calling Wike names for nt visiting the one Amaechi built
Nd simple questions was asked to check knw hw standard d schools are

U resort to typing rubbish to shew away ur ignorance on the question asked thinking u are making sense

And has all the questions asked proven him wrong?

You are supposed to give out counter details not cover your disinformation with questions, expecting the same person you are lambasting to be your information source on facts.

Now, you know I didn't quote you or the artist, it was deliberate. Park well pls.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
semitunde:

And has all the questions asked proven him wrong?

You are supposed to give out counter details not cover your disinformation with questions, expecting the same person you are lambasting to be your information source on facts.

Now, you know I didn't quote you or the artist, it was deliberate. Park well pls.
What stop him from proving his claims are factual
Nd nt mere cajoling to prove that d skuls he built justifies this dilapidated structure on ground

If you are truly informed on the question asked post d answers and stop trying to accuse him of what you are guilty of

Pot calling kettle black
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by semitunde: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

What stop him from proving his claims are factual
Nd nt mere cajoling to prove that d skuls he built justifies this dilapidated structure on ground

If you are truly informed on the question asked post d answers and stop trying to accuse him of what you are guilty of

Pot calling kettle black

I'm not the one asking a list of questions....
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by egbaguy: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
History will always remember Amaechi for the traitor that he is.
traitor? For joining apc,right?

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
egbaguy:
traitor? For joining apc,right?
No, for embarrassing and maligning Rivers people
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by aresa: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Ur stupidity is awesome
He should have touring d skuls u posted which he achieved under PDP?

ManUtdholic:
Buahri can't survive the onslaught because PDP is also grounded on social media

#BBB(brain Baba Buahri)
#SaiBabaOneChance
#DauraDullard

It going to be brutal I swear

Stick to the unintelligent and trollish nonsense like the above you clowns are synonymous for and quit bothering me with your idiocy and stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by egbaguy: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
No, for embarrassing and maligning Rivers people
hmmmmmm......... In what way bro? Plus av nt read anything frm u concerning d propose sale of 9 aircrafts frm d presidential fleet

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
the monorail nkor?
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2015
egbaguy:
hmmmmmm......... In what way bro? Plus av nt read anything frm u concerning d propose sale of 9 aircrafts frm d presidential fleet
There is no evidence of Presidential directive as regards jets. I don't take propaganda from the "source"
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Tecnonews24: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
This is just a tip of the iceberg, the real person ameachi will soon be review.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Vodkka(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Wike carry goo

Amaechi u see am? U re no difference to baba419
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2015
phantom:
If wike achieves a tenth of what amaechi achieved,then his tenure can be said to be successful.

Fact. If he does a tenth of Amaechi, I will write an apologetic open letter for doubting him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Under Gun Attack, Police Officer Shot Dead Day After Reinstatement / Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.