Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,778 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (42725 Views)

Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by breakeven: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Some Nigeria leaders are a disgrace to humanity. How can a state like rivers with so huge allocation still have this kind of school. What was Amaechi doing with the state allocation? When are we going to realise in this country that this kind of behaviour as leaders only give credence to the fact that the white man believe we are incompetent? It is a shame.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
You can see yourself. Atiku supervised the project. As I said, stop embarrassing yourself. If you do not know leave it. That is why Atiku apologized. GEJ as a man who lived in Port-Harcourt has the power to correct a wrong done to a State and communities within the region. After Ariku's apology, there was no reason for GEJ to allow the enforcement of it.

The budget allocation sharing meeting was disrupted multiplr times not once. GEJ and PEJ were bent on making his reign hell.

PDP even suspended him from the party. So who do you expect him to perform in the same capacity?

ahahahaha
Budget allocation is in rivers state is now Handled by Atiku, hahaha hahaha

Am not replying you any more.
Ameachi failed because he channelled your funds to buy jet and chopper, became second sponsor of ApC after Tinubu, and stole the remaining.

Shut down Judiciary and legislature and did as he wants with your funds, sack those that opposed him.

You can celebrate thieves, but I don't.
When they steal the point fingers to GEJ, because he was humble
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
breakeven:

Some Nigeria leaders are a disgrace to humanity. How can a state like rivers with so huge allocation still have this kind of school. What was Amaechi doing with the state allocation? When are we going to realise in this country that this kind of behaviour as leaders only give credence to the fact that the white man believe we are incompetent? It is a shame.

Do not mind Wike. That is not a school. It is an abandoned lab. The school is far better than this. If not time, I would have walked there to take pictures of the same school.

What you see here is pure fraud. The cameramen went to an abandoned hall, took pictures outside and inside and called it a school. Do not fall for their scam.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
You can see yourself. Atiku supervised the project. As I said, stop embarrassing yourself. If you do not know leave it. That is why Atiku apologized. GEJ as a man who lived in Port-Harcourt has the power to correct a wrong done to a State and communities within the region. After Ariku's apology, there was no reason for GEJ to allow the enforcement of it.

The budget allocation sharing meeting was disrupted multiplr times not once. GEJ and PEJ were bent on making his reign hell.

PDP even suspended him from the party. So who do you expect him to perform in the same capacity?

hahahaha
Boundary disputes is now Handled by Atiku, hahaha hahaha

Gej to overrule court judgment because he lived in Rivers state
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Ameachi failed because he channelled your funds to buy jet and chopper, became second sponsor of ApC after Tinubu, and stole the remaining.

Shut down Judiciary and legislature and did as he wants with your funds, sack those that opposed him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Stop behaving as if you are ignorant. You asked about the presidential constitutional right in land boundary matters. I told you Atiku supervised it and apologized for their mistake. So why are you talking budget allocation.

help3852:
ahahahaha
Budget allocation is in rivers state is now Handled by Atiku, hahaha hahaha

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Be realistic, Amaechi is the best performing governor in Rivers state since King Alfred Diete Spiff. Simple and short. Let us see Wike try to do better. I challenge him to do one tenth of Amaechi. Sacking Timariv tels you Wike's plan.

help3852:

hahahaha
Boundary disputes is now Handled by Atiku, hahaha hahaha

Gej to overrule court judgment because he lived in Rivers state
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by obailala(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If we go into Amaechi's housing projects or employment like his teachers training project or TIMARIV, many will praise him. What of Transformers he provided for communities like Mgbuoba, flyovers like agip junction. Roads like Wimpey road, NTA Road, Ada George (I watch them relay this road twice in two years). I shake my head when people talk bad of Amaechi.
The people who claim Amaechi did nothing in his state are just a bitter bunch filled with nothing but hate. Their reasoning and judgement has been totally eroded by political sentiments all because Amaechi did not support GEJ's re-election. Most of the trolls lambasting Amaechi here for doing nothing have never even stepped foot in Rivers State before.

I've always believed Amaechi's performance was really poor going by the comments I see about him here on this site. But I was in Port-Harcourt 3 weeks ago and was surprised at the quality and quantity of roads springing up everywhere. My first hand interaction with people of the state proved my point; many people I spoke with agreed Amaechi did pretty well, but he lost favour with people when he refused to support GEJ. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
obailala:
The people who claim Amaechi did nothing in his state are just a bitter bunch filled with nothing but hate. Their reasoning and judgement has been totally eroded by political sentiments all because Amaechi did not support GEJ's re-election. Most of the trolls lambasting Amaechi here for doing nothing have never even stepped foot in Rivers State before.

I've always believed Amaechi's performance was really poor going by the comments I see about him here on this site. But I was in Port-Harcourt 3 weeks ago and was surprised at the quality and quantity of roads springing up everywhere. My first hand interaction with people of the state proved my point; many people I spoke with agreed Amaechi did pretty well, but he lost favour with people when he refused to support GEJ. Simple!

My man, Amaechi worked. If I start listing projects he completed, you will wonder how he achieved it. For instance, The modernization of Mile One Market, The development of the ultra modern maxillofacial hospital at Garrison. His developmental works in UST.

It is just that GEJ and Patience wanted to control Amaechi and he refused.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by phantom(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
mystery1979:
my dear nairalanders,i am 4rm rivers state,studied 4rm primary to university in my state,i am not a member of pdp or apc but trut nid to be told even if u don't like or agree wit a person,d skuls dat amaechi built across rivers are Australian prototype,dere is no state in Nigeria both past and present dat can boost of d type of primary skul buildings in rivers state.dos buildings are in almost every community in d state,infact some communities even have two of it (eg)elekahia has two of it right bside d stadium,apart from d building,the skul is free,wit freie uniforms and free note and text books.pls don't allow any body to deceive u,som are just playing politics wit dis man's achievement.
the sec skul wike visited is rumuokwuta girls sec skul,d buildings been displayed are d first buiding wen d skul first started many yrs ago,dey are no more using dos building for learning dats y u did not see any student around there,y didn't dey show d current building been used by d students and d teachers if dey mean well.we shud 4get playing politics wit d trut.God bless rivers state
God bless you! it shows wike as grossly unintelligent trying to portray amaechi as a failure in education when the Man scored an A1. Its like trying to portray a child as uninteligent by testing him in his strongest subject.
honestly wike is making a divine fool of himself. In 3weeks as governor,hes done nothing.
PH still stinks to high heavens while Felix obuah is mouthing off on radio .
wike has very little to offer! I hope im wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Popemax(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2015
kenedy175:
So there was such a place under Amechi's reign as Governor? Jeez! What was he Doing?
I think Wike is going to do a whole lot of good for Rivers.
he has started already...let those spewing trash abt Wike continue is not abt PDP and APC bt Wike is working.....we're still starting oh just in 3weeks
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
To be sincere... I'm not pro-amaechi or pro-Apc.. The formal governor really try in terms of constructing new modern Schools.. This propagandists @ chief nyesom wike should stop deceiving the masses... Its high time he put his fat ass one place... This is heaven compare to some of public school's in north... GEJ my Hero Fayose my mentor FFK my nigga GBM my mai maruwa

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Where are the insults
If the Picture you attached is not an insult...then what is..
Please next time you intend to rebuttal a comment, please be smart at it.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Since ur mentality radiate hatred
I saw the news and I posted it
Nd u thought it was done to spite Amaechi
Itz ur likes that keep saying Wike has done nothing yet all he does will term as which hunting Amaechi

Really? Had you stayed neutral, I would have said otherwise..
But the quotes below states something different...
HzRF:

Stories

Wike should have maintain status quo of the place den

HzRF:

What stop him from proving his claims are factual
Nd nt mere cajoling to prove that d skuls he built justifies this dilapidated structure on ground

If you are truly informed on the question asked post d answers and stop trying to accuse him of what you are guilty of

Pot calling kettle black
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by phantom(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Wike should work. Schools were bad before Amaechi came in. He renovated them. Same with the roads. He did not carry camera and take pictures to discredit anyone. He rolled his sleeves and worked.

Amaechi was a super governor. A hard act to follow. If Wike wants to discredit Amaechi, he should outperform Amaechi as Amaechi outperformed his predecessors.
exactly!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by anonimi: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
obailala:
Based on the culture of deceit from our politicians who just produce long lists of ghost achievements on paper, I am typically inclined to believe achievements only when I see either a picture or I see the project on ground personally. Take a drive into Port-Harcourt today for example and on every road, you will be see beautiful schools every 1km you drive past. From what I have personally seen on ground in PHC alone, I very well believe Amaechi deserves the bragging rights in terms of school construction.

Oga, I also believe he built some schools in PH based on your testimony and those of others.

However PH is only a small % of the entire Rivers state and the questions I asked should ordinarily have answers from the Education ministry in the state and unbiased NGOs for comparison against the N4 trillion budget he spent in eight years!!!

We shoud be more RIGOROUS with all our public SERVANTS who are overpaid by us!

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by phantom(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

Oga, I also believe he built some schools in PH based on your testimony and those of others.

However PH is only a small % of the entire Rivers state and the questions I asked should ordinarily have answers from the Education ministry in the state and unbiased NGOs for comparison against the N4 trillion budget he spent in eight years!!!

We shoud be more RIGOROUS with all our public SERVANTS who are overpaid by us!
have you heard of the andoni-opobo-unity road? Do you know what riverine communities it connects by road? Do you know ,for the first time,opobo indigenes can actually drive home. That road is the kind of project the FG should do.amaechi did it and no noise was made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by anonimi: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2015
phantom:
have you heard of the andoni-opobo-unity road? Do you know what riverine communities it connects by road? Do you know ,for the first time,opobo indigenes can actually drive home. That road is wbar the FG should do.amaechi did it and no noise was made.

How is this related to the questionS that I asked on education, please

Thanks.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by harry509: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Is this about GEJ or Wike/Rivers state

Why don't you create your own thread to ask
Nd u will knw dat GEJ gave south d best of attention ever in history of Nigeria
ok. Amaechi did his best 2 river pple. On like GEJ non @ all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by phantom(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

How is this related to the questionS that I asked on education, please

Thanks.
PH is 1%. .....my point? Its not only in PH he worked.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by shex202(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
WIKE pls we need you to evacuate a dead body lying on the East West Road, beside Eze Hotel, Alakahia. The entire neighborhood cannot bear the terrible smell any more. pls take actions before the situation worsen.
I would hv taken pics but cannot stand d smell.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by fairheven: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

U guys ehn

If he's not witch hunting Amechi' he's bragado-ing

I tire for u
Bro no vex. Even a blind man knows that WIKE is just out to discredit Ameachi
His job is to continue from were Ameachi stopped an not all dis Area-boy show

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by queensmith: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Do not mind them. Very fake pictures. They went to an abandoned building in the compound and took pictures. Teachers training by Amaechi goes on there and the halls have computers and the rest.

Wike is a fraud.

I thought as much - they should have demolished the buildings was that not a part of the scope.

Maybe Wike is inspecting them for demolishing grin grin grin
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Superman11(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
cold:
Amaechi is just a bloody hypocrite. True to his word,they can't be trusted.
DO you live in Port Harcourt? Did you grow up there?
Did you attend a Goveernment primary school in Port harcourt?
If yes !! then you would know the changes Ameachi made majorly in Most of the Primary/ Secondary schools in Port harcourt city.. If your answers are no. then you better forget about talking here . cuz you know less,nothing or little about Rivers State. THis is because i was born there and i grew up there , look the man was not a saint, but he made some things work...

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by phantom(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Superman11:

DO you live in Port Harcourt? Did you grow up there?
Did you attend a Goveernment primary school in Port harcourt?
If yes !! then you would know the changes Ameachi made majorly in Most of the Primary/ Secondary schools in Port harcourt city.. If your answers are no. then you better forget about talking here . cuz you know less,nothing or little about Rivers State. THis is because i was born there and i grew up there , look the man was not a saint, but he made some things work...
cold hard truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by spicegrp: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yeye won smell 4 apc thug Amaechi yansh
HzRF:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike gave students of Government Girls Secondary School, Rumuokuta in Obio / Akpor Local Government Area a surprise visit as he arrived to tour the horrible state of infrastructure in the school.
HzRF:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike gave students of Government Girls Secondary School, Rumuokuta in Obio / Akpor Local Government Area a surprise visit as he arrived to tour the horrible state of infrastructure in the school.
HzRF:
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
I know little about Rivers State but I think Wike might just be creating justifications for possible poor performance. He apears to be focusing too much on Ameachi and leaving the work for which he was elected. Simply leave the work of investigating Amechi to the commision of enquiry you already set up and face your work!

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by AdviserGeneral: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2015

[/quote]

Why making jest of those little pupils? Why placing them in front of a computer that is not even on; all in a bid to show what Amaechi has done. Politics in Nigeria is really Politricks.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:

[img]http://omobee.files./2010/10/a.jpg[/img]

actually these are better pics of how over 500 public primary schools in Rivers State look like

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ktLiUl5QvD8/UoNlAwPuaKI/AAAAAAAABs8/hp6B1eDKGLk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Rumuokoro%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

all these photos, the first commissioner of education started these standard structures right from the sketch/plans. his aim was to make parents favor government schools to private. petitions were written against him, the cabinet was shuffled and amaechi put his beachlady to be the new commissioner for education. well, as you can see... these schools were renovated in less than 6months while the time of that oyongoyongo woman has no result to present.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by free13: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
See that school!!!
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by aresa: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
gogodaye:

Please do us the favour of mentioning the names of these 500 public schools.....for purposes of us being able to identifying them with ease... bandying an amorphous figure serves no purposeful end.
The secondary school in Rumuokwuota.....is within the environs of the Port Harcourt metropolis.... so one winders why it was ignored.....it stands out as one of the old secondary schools put up in the mid 1980s for girls......
I remember also along the several schools found along the Igwuruta-Eneka-Rumukwurushi Road axis.....several of these public schools also within the metropolis were left in their dilapidated state by your cult hero......
[/s]

Please do us a favour by telling us he did not build any schools and while you are at it, please show us any other governor in that region with more schools built than Amaechi.

Akpabio in the same region with more money to spend did not build 1 single school.

Not 1 in Ebonyi

Not 1 in Enugu

Not 1 in Abia

Not 1 in Cross River

Not 1 in Anambra

Amaechi delivered more projects than any other governor in that region combined and I can prove this with facts, just let me know if you are game...

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by aresa: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
AdviserGeneral:

Why making jest of those little pupils? Why placing them in front of a computer that is not even on; all in a bid to show what Amaechi has done. Politics in Nigeria is really Politricks.

To start with, the computers are on and the teacher dictates what happens in the class while she speaks, not you ibaka bird chirping on NL.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
fairheven:

Bro no vex. Even a blind man knows that WIKE is just out to discredit Ameachi
His job is to continue from were Ameachi stopped an not all dis Area-boy show
I don't know what's special about this oo
Atleast he has visited abandon projects and gave directive for work to resume
1 of the roads should be completed in weeks
so I don't get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

France Returns Artifact Exported From Nigeria Illegally. See Photo / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.