Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It (1515 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / See the difference between Nigerian boys vs white guys in the same club / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It by slimopeyemi: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Her past came back to haunt her on Friday night as she nearly came face to face with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

Arriving a minute apart from each other, Rihanna was seen making a rather eye-catching appearance at Hooray Henry's nightclub in West Hollywood with rumoured beau Karim Benzema.

Turning heads as she entered the venue, the American songstress was dressed to impress in a chic pinstriped blazer and tiny matching shorts, which drew heaps of attention to her ample cleavage and slender limbs.

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/rihanna-boo-benzema-spotted-at-same.html

Re: Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It by nedu2000(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rhianna pls repent na,so that I will marry you.i'll treat you better than Chris brown,cr7,kanye et al.Rhianna all the money i'm saving is for you sad

1 Like

Re: Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It by axiliborha(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
The person above me leaves in a world called fantasy as long as you dey this nairaland and you are first to comment then you have reached her already..... I think the new thing nowadays is that all these female foreign musicians will be dating footballers..... Please o there should preserve for me o especially Axili Cole and Axili young I want them cause I am Axili lol.... And for those of you who want to comment before me nice try better off next time
Re: Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It by axiliborha(f): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
axiliborha:
The person above me leaves in a world called fantasy as long as you dey this nairaland and you are first to comment then you have reached her already..... I think the new thing nowadays is that all these female foreign musicians will be dating footballers..... Please o they should preserve for me o especially Axili Cole and Axili young I want them cause I am Axili lol.... And for those of you who want to comment before me nice try better off next time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Of God In Kenya Exposed On Radio For Sucking Members Breasts / Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net / Cynthia Morgan Pregnant For Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.