Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,887 members, 7,931,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry (756 Views)

I Had To Wait For 5 Years Before I Tell Her I Love Her Because Of Distance Help! / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her / Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by Rhapsodi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is time for everything, and
before that, you must not
overwhelm her by saying ‘I Love
You’. Here are 8 reasons why
should never say those three
words too soon.

1. It Kills The Excitement:
The best parts of a relationship
are the early beginnings where
there is a certain amount of
uncertainty in the minds of both
partners. Going weak on your
knees just looking at her, getting
goose pimples every time she
touches you, spending nights
talking to each other over the
phone – all this, once lost may
never come back. By saying ‘I
Love You’, you put a full stop to
this
excitement.
2. Your Obsession Is On Display:
It makes you look like a
possessive, obsessive, desperate
fool who wants nothing but a
girlfriend in life. If you plan to
spend your future with her, she
has to be impressed by your
personality! Don’t make yourself
look like an insecure guy greedy
for love.
3. You Fail To See The Reality:
There’s a difference between
infatuation and love – and it is
only time that can make it clear.
By confessing your so-called love
for her, you force your mind to
believe that you actually love her.
Your feelings may die down with
a few more dates, but you would
be forcing yourself too hard to
believe that she is really the one.
Not just that, it puts immense
pressure on the girl too!.
Continue reading via
http://rhapsodiaffos..com/2015/06/why-you-should-not-tell-her-you-love_12.html
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by izuch(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by ChikezieU(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Best if you don't say it at all
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Keepin eachoda guessing is coool.. At least it makes it more interesting.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by uniqueflash(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by Kanmyos(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
noted.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by beautycrush24(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Keepin eachoda guessing is coool.. At least it makes it more interesting.
It wont be that interesting when some dude shows up from nowhere and tells her exactly how he feels while u're following some rules and playing the guessing game
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
beautycrush24:

It wont be that interesting when some dude shows up from nowhere and tells her exactly how he feels while u're following some rules and playing the guessing game
loooooooooool trust me, i have poured out my heart a few times and the resulting moment ddnt go well. so i rather keep my cool until the handwriting on the wall turns english.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by beautycrush24(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
loooooooooool trust me, i have poured out my heart a few times and the resulting moment ddnt go well. so i rather keep my cool until the handwriting on the wall turns english.
The handwriting either turns english or it gets totally erased grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
beautycrush24:

The handwriting either turns english or it gets totally erased grin
hahahahaha... It must turn english... And remain there.. Foreva grin

(1) (Reply)

HMM..!! Actress Inem Peters Wears ONLY Bra To Birthday Party (new Style?) / The Reformed SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK Match Making Service / Hi 5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.