Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Armed Robbers Threatening. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Threatening. (1300 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Remanded In Prison For Threatening Her Boss Over Unpaid Salary / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Threatening. by openkk: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Last Month, in my Area Armed Robbers operated, we heard serious gun shots, they operated in 5 houses successful, they were heavily armed according to a Landlord who was a Victim. 4 days ago my father received a call and the caller identifies himself as the Leader of an Armed Robbery gang telling my father they are coming to pay a visit to Him. Yesterday we saw 2 other landlords brought out letter sent by Armed Robbers Informing to visit again. Today while my father was about entering with His car at the Gate someone on bike swiftly packed by His car at the Gate and dropped a Letter and sped off, in the Letter it says 2 million Naira or your life and your family. If my father proves stubborn to give them money they would come force fully to Rob and we are free to Report to the Police. what shall we do? Thinking this is Just a mere threat.
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by OpinionLeader: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is this happening?

I suggest:
1. Notify police area commander or better still the Commissioner of Police (if you haven't done do). This will make the Police Station nearby to act swiftly whenever you are in distress.

2. Employ the services of experienced security operatives in the order of OPC, Bakassi, etc.

3. Set up a strong vigilante team in the community and give them all needed support to succeed.

4. Erect street gates at strategic positions in the community and restrict movements at a certain time.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by iamkingzlee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Odikwa serious. I won't support your popsi giving them such amount. Discuss with neigbhours staying around. You know, Two heads are better than one! Since, you aren't the only ones affected.
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by demmy0325(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm.. I rmba a comprehension Passage i read when i was in ss1... Tel Ur father to empty ur water tank and turn it into a refuge every night... Thank me later... cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by rawtouch: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Report to opc
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by engrtemmyy: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na why people for Abeokuta no dey paint their house neither do they fence it. grin It reduces chances of being disturbed by armed robbers

As for the OP, there's no way they will come and rob you and cart away 2million. So, I think the request of 2m should be better ignored.

More so, what's the assurance they won't still come to rob after collecting 2m or further threaten you to extort another 2m from you
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by Crieff(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Get some bundle of money and plant a GPS chip inside it or something...a whole National police force just dey clueless and useless.

May God keep and preserve you and yours.
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
The fowl wey dey crow dey ur dormot, no worry gather friends enough and make them stay in ur house , they won't come near u guys again.. But I think it's not safe for u guys and someone knows ur father's worth, maga no dey pay on Internet again
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by openkk: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Crieff:
Get some bundle of money and plant a GPS chip inside it or something...a whole National police force just dey clueless and useless.

May God keep and preserve you and yours.
GPS chip. How can one get this?
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by openkk: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeekiti:
The fowl wey dey crow dey ur dormot, no worry gather friends enough and make them stay in ur house , they won't come near u guys again.. But I think it's not safe for u guys and someone knows ur father's worth, maga no dey pay on Internet again
Meaning this could just be a mere threats by some people to make money, just what I am thinking as well, I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by Starships4u(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Guy how much u go pay I go help u uncover who those imbe are?? Well above money, just report to the NIGERIA police SARS(special anti robery squad, NIGERIAN ARMY..... Get the landlords in the area to form an alliance, hire a spy..... Tatared looking man to watch out for strange faces....
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by Crieff(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
openkk:
GPS chip. How can one get this?

Your LCDA should be able to talk with a security outfit or the Commissioner of Police or its assistant for further directions.
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by boladez(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
there is a gun called PUMP ACTION.....tell your dad to protect his family with it!
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by Tolzeal(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2015
engrtemmyy:
Na why people for Abeokuta no dey paint their house neither do they fence it. grin It reduces chances of being disturbed by armed robbers

As for the OP, there's no way they will come and rob you and cart away 2million. So, I think the request of 2m should be better ignored.

More so, what's the assurance they won't still come to rob after collecting 2m or further threaten you to extort another 2m from you

That first statement na Broke Ass thinking ooo.
grin
Re: Armed Robbers Threatening. by engrtemmyy: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tolzeal:

That first statement na Broke Ass thinking ooo.
grin

grin for some reasons, only houses with fences and paints in my area gets disturbed by armed robbers.

(1) (Reply)

See The Crazy Half Naked Lady Found In Shop Right Today - / Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors / ATM Fraud Plus,guys Beware Of This Format Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.