Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion Is Needed. (876 Views)

Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed / Your Opinion Is Needed. / Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed. by realdee44(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
I just saw a post somewhere few hours ago, a lady was Complaining that her younger brother came to stay with her & that her husband refuse to send the boy to primary school that is pay for the boy's education. I started thinking was it an agreement made between her & her husband to send the boy to school. From the look of things, there was no agreement she just feel its the husband's duty to see her younger brother through school.

In my own opinion, I feel as a lady my family responsibilities is for my family & not my husband's except he choose to assist willingly I can't just assume that because he is married to me so he has to train my younger ones or provide for my family.

What's your own opinion?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
are you in the same situation? because we have treated the topic you are talking about already

if you are in same situation, share your story
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Ewuro4: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
are you in the same situation? because we have treated the topic you are talking about already

if you are in same situation, share your story

Who are WE ? grin

NL agborodun
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Who are WE ? grin

NL agborodun
agborodun grin
OK na maybe you are not among sha
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Ewuro4: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
agborodun grin
OK na maybe you are not among sha

Don't recall any grin

Love they say is kind and doesn't boast. The moment you marry a woman,then all her declared grin baggage(s) inclusive.So If he's boyant then should by all means assist the boy pay his tuition.

Marriage is not a competition, nobody's keeping scores of good deeds. Both participants are supposed to have each other's back . That's what you signed up for.

TENK!

(1) (Reply)

How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice / Am I Normal? / Every Guy Should Read This Massage And Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.