Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,297 members, 7,887,883 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice (877 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever / Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by IYADARA(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
I grew up without a plastic spoon let alone a silver spoon....

If any thief had come to our house then. Eehen, am sure they will leave money sef ...so u see, we had no reason to worry over them

Now, I am grown , blessed and grateful, now am being faced with my worst nightmares

My encounter :

Just few days ago, I heard dis strong knock behind my flats,...I hardly sleep soundly and later I heard this swift steps behind my flat.....I woke up terrified and woke hubby up........like few minutes later, d steps dwindled and some persons jumped over the fence

To go back to sleep was a huge wahala as I kept on imagining what could have happened if they had made it to our flat....hummmm...till now am still scared to my marrow

Pple, please what shud be done....do you just open d door for them?

Or you will scream like hubby said he might have if they have come to our door step

Those who have encounter with them, pls share

Hummmm...may God save us from these pple
Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by yanabasee(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Your hubby needs to be a man.... When they come... Don't panic... Don't even let them to intimidate you... They're all feared up even while operating....

When they break in... Don't shout... Just welcome them and asked what u can do for them! If you don't have money... Be polite but tell them...you have some other thing to give them...

The ones dat carry jass are very dreaded! You shouldn't pray for does ones to break in oh... They'll beat and rape the life out of you!

1 Like

Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by yomi007k(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
U guys shud invest in steel doors that wud make a lot of noise if dey bang on it.

Do u have security guards in your neihbourhood?

Inform the police n get some contacts u can call if push comes to shove.
Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by taryour(f): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYADARA:
I grew up without a plastic spoon let alone a silver spoon....

If any thief had come to our house then. Eehen, am sure they will leave money sef ...so u see, we had no reason to worry over them

Now, I am grown , blessed and grateful, now am being faced with my worst nightmares

My encounter :

Just few days ago, I heard dis strong knock behind my flats,...I hardly sleep soundly and later I heard this swift steps behind my flat.....I woke up terrified and woke hubby up........like few minutes later, d steps dwindled and some persons jumped over the fence

To go back to sleep was a huge wahala as I kept on imagining what could have happened if they had made it to our flat....hummmm...till now am still scared to my marrow

Pple, please what shud be done....do you just open d door for them?

Or you will scream like hubby said he might have if they have come to our door step

Those who have encounter with them, pls share

Hummmm...may God save us from these pple

You will NEVER encounter them by the grace of God. So wake up from your nightmares dear, life is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
you mean you heard the sounds alone?
Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by IYADARA(f): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
taryour:

You will NEVER encounter them by the grace of God. So wake up from your nightmares dear, life is beautiful.

Amen
Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by IYADARA(f): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
you mean you heard the sounds alone?

Yes ooo
Re: How To Face My Worst Nightmares..pls Advice by Acidosis(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2015
IYADARA:

Yes ooo
Okay, did you sleep last night? How many times have you heard the strange sound?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your House A Home / Am I Normal? / What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.