Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra (2780 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
simpleseyi:
I will be very glad for any region to go its way and be independent. But preaching hate and instigating Biafra against other regions will lead to disaster for Biafrans just as it happened in the past. Break away peacefully if you want to break away. Don't start another senseless war, if you do, then we Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will be glad to help you reduce your population one more time.
like in the past?
OK..
like how bokoharam and fulanis decimated you guys like chickens grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by lunaticfringe: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Biafrans do the needful as you have been told.. Just be cool and start tweeting...
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by shigoslim(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
simpleseyi:
This is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.

you are hediot and hegoat......... tongue your brain is malfunctioning in an omoercturs cheesy animal. Fool with insect brain. You that rise up again Biafran in late 1880 while not do that to Bokoharam before start beating another buffalo chest smiley mumu with a low IQ.

If you don't knw this is 21 century where none is fighting blind war u won't spoke like an slowpoke tongue amala has really spoil your mental reason ERANKO JATIJATI tongue . If u don't knw that if biafran should rise up to secede from Nigeria nothing will stop them as far there are many soviet union who had interesting in Nigeria disintegration . I will like u to ask yourself that has mighty USA been able to rescue Ukraine from Russian ? I knw your type mumu tongue amala brain
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by NDPVF(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
disumusa:
who cares, pls ibo stop radio war and cary gun or matchet, left to north,west,ss we are ready for you.
Am here!.unam ikot.The same ss you are cheering Amosu Desola up,to bombard with fighter jet?.thunder f!re you.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
who cares about zoo animals ideas or thinking? bleep Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
look at your mouth, are you not ashame saying this? can't you survive without the igbos?
simpleseyi:
This is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Is One Nigeria by force.?

The only reason you hate Biafra, is because you know that Togo and Benin will be far better than Odua Republic.

True or False.? grin

u very reetarded. d question is do u like biafra? if yes let d igbo move on to biafraland first as opposed to moving out of biafraland on daily basis in thousands

we know u hate biafra and u r slaves in Nigeria that's what anger u.

is it in Nairaland threads you will fight for secession or on Radio? why not start another war and let Nigeria make your tribe a permernent slaves in their own country for live

For togo and benin, as a yoruba girl i can claim their citizenship if i like cause my tribe is there and recognized as the major ethnic group.

Igbo where are u? nothing but slaves and prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
shigoslim:

you are hediot and hegoat......... tongue your brain is malfunctioning in an omoercturs cheesy animal. Fool with insect brain. You that rise up again Biafran in late 1880 while not do that to Bokoharam before start beating another buffalo chest smiley mumu with a low IQ.

If you don't knw this is 21 century where none is fighting blind war u won't spoke like an slowpoke tongue amala has really spoil your mental reason ERANKO JATIJATI tongue . If u don't knw that if biafran should rise up to secede from Nigeria nothing will stop them as far there are many soviet union who had interesting in Nigeria disintegration . I will like u to ask yourself that has mighty USA been able to rescue Ukraine from Russian ? I knw your type mumu tongue amala brain

Who taught u yoruba? you've spent sometime in d S.west abi? you've bn eating enough Amala as opposed to Akpu. if Biafra comes will u go back to ur land? u want secession and u still want to stay in S.West Republic u r Mad.

why not tell us d country that wants Nigeria to distingrate.

Russians, Isreal, France,Germany,ivory coast, Togo e.t.c supported Biafra in d 1960s let's see if they will still b there again. especially when Biafran groups are now being termed terrorist in the country by Nigerians and even sensible Igbos also dislike biafra totally.

If d war sud start na frm ur land d thing go start.
na ur people go die more.
na ur women den go dey rape.

nobody will sympathize.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by shigoslim(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
chowlade:

Who taught u yoruba? you'v spent sometime in d west abi? you'v eating enough Amala as opposed to Akpu. if Biafra comes will u go back to ur land? u want secession and u still want to stay in S.West Republic u r Mad.

why not tell us d country that wants Nigeria to distingrate.
Russians, Isreal,France,Germany,ivory coast,Togo e.t.c supported Biafra in d 1960s let's see if they will still b there again. especially when Biafran groups are now being termed terrorist in the coutry by Nigerians. even sensible Igbos dislike biafra totally.

If d war sud start na ur land d thing go start.
na ur people go die more
na ur women den go dey rape

nobody will sympathize.

yo English suck mumu. Never quote me again if u have nothing reasonable say.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
shigoslim:

yo English suck mumu. N[s]ever quote me again if u have nothing reasonable say[/s].
your English Sucks too Weyre. Don't quote me again. I think unrealistic Biafra is reasonable only to the hooligans in ur tribe.
Bleep off. inferior people

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports / UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening / Top 10 Highest Oil Producing Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.