Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports (2787 Views)

Attention: Biafrans All Our Engineers Are Intact The Zoo Will Always Lie / Our Engineers Are All Intact- Radio Biafra / New York Times Reports On Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Built2last: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Below is a message just published on Biafran Times.

We want to categorically report to great and hardcore ‪‎Biafrans that the news going around the zoo media that our engineer was arrested by the Zoos’ DSS is false, all our Engineers are intact. We urge you to remain formidable and disciplined, the Battle is heavy and we are winning already; most of our stations were restored last night in places like Onicha, Aba, Igweocha(ph), Warri, Asaba and many more will be fixed today. Intentionally, most stations are off because our engineers are working on it and will all be back before our evening broadcast. Call on Chukwu Okike Abiama to help us all and our leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Glory to Chukwu Okike Abiama.

www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/07/attention-biafrans-all-our-engineers.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

2 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Built2last: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

@Lalasticlala

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by kizzybalze(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra is a mirage, those behind it are dellusional, lets stop wasting energy on what can't be. Even faceless Kanu would not divide Nigeria if given the seat of governance, it time we started thinking "Nigeria" not ethnicity, what makes America to remain the world strongest country is her commitment to unity even though they are 50 states and a state is as big as Nigeria, they look at things binding them rather than things separating them...Lets be Nationalistic, Lets be patriotic, God bless Nigeria..-#Goddey.
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by omaiyale: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
None of my businesses
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by thaoriginator: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra my black left a*ss.. flat heads!
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
I tot as much..
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by naza9ja(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Next!
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by dhardline(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by kossyablaze(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
I never believed the former news

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by ELTON123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
kissthe zoo must fall

12 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by kamair237(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will be back... wen I hit front page
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by oluwafemi113(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish

I think federal Government need to engage Boko Haram in the fight against Radio Biafrans....

One bomb will solve the hole problem of this fuckkkin Biafrans

I dey vex ooooo
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Abugab(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Talking toughvwhenbthey have no might.
Countries are not created by hide and seek through radio and online messages.
If you guys have balls, come out and declare Biafra as a Republic.
Ah, too many things bothering Nigeria joor than some derelicts making confused noise in the name of an imaginary country.
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by DaBullIT(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafran Liars

Suck my deeek grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
N d bobo has his family abroad o.
If e start now Mr Kanu won't be anywhere in naija. Rather he will be givin instructions from his hiding place.
Smh i pity those wey dey support am sha
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Buchukwu: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Rubbish

I think federal Government need to engage Boko Haram in the fight against Radio Biafrans....

I dey vex ooooo
Shey you know bokoharam are human beigns and they bleed and nobody has monopoly of voilence.
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by lunaticfringe: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
oluwafemi113:Rubbish

I dey vex ooooo

Revise the poo you posted and tell me why I shouldn't call you stupid, stupid!!!!

1 Like

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by ELTON123(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
N d bobo has his family abroad o.
If e start now Mr Kanu won't be anywhere in naija. Rather he will be givin instructions from his hiding place.
Smh i pity those wey dey support am sha
only clueless and fearful ones say that

2 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by California1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why a whole Nigeria is bringing herself down through jounerlist .......I watched BBC they reported about 9 people died in northern Nigeria while Nigeria jounerlist are reporting 50 people .....

in fact I am getting tired of Nigeria news this day's. ...

For God sake election is over let's face the change we are expecting. ..... sadū
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Rubbish

I dey vex ooooo

yoruba man vex na vex?? grin abeg go siddon jare
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by ArodewilliamsT: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Rubbish

I dey vex ooooo

I for carry the bomb yourself go throw Biafrans. Coward yorobbas

2 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Udmaster(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:
I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

@Lalasticlala
WOW! what a post. Very insightful post.. You deserve a hot plate of Nkwobi with 2 chilled Origin..

9 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by djon78(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

@Lalasticlala

You got it spot on. I am Igbo from Anambara. I never took Nnamdi kanu serious but I have come to realise the rapid mass his movemement is gathering. Many dont realise the magnitude. I know the injustices that abound in this nation, but I personaly believe we should have somehow moved on. But a lot of my people still carry the hurt. And the shocking thing about this movement is that those leading it are young people in their 20s and 30s. And when u look at their mode of operation, it is non violent. The greatest mistake Nigeria will make is to use violence against them, because now the International community are now aware. Infact I thinj Buharis next 4 years this issue to me may be one of his biggest challenges.
That is why dialogue is the best solution to this, because honestly if this is not handled well, will have adverse effect on this nation. Anybody dismissing this does it at his own risk.
Nigeria must be made to work 4 every people that make it up, their must equity and justice, honest and truth must be imbibed. This is the only way we can build a great nation.

5 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Themonster: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
thaoriginator:
Biafra my black left a*ss.. flat heads!

Hopless hungry coneheads grin

2 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by cheruv: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

@Lalasticlala
In this I can see a real family man..
Greet your wife and sons for me,and when the struggle is victorious your sons can always visit the country of their mother's birth.
Nna by the way which ethnicity are you from?

1 Like

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by PointB: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will teach my child(ren) to agitate for freedom for Biafra. If not now, then later, but Biafra will be actualized.
The Op is right!

1 Like

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by Earthwide: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Like play like play Biafra ll come to pass

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by successmatters(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
Talking toughvwhenbthey have no might.
Countries are not created by hide and seek through radio and online messages.
If you guys have balls, come out and declare Biafra as a Republic.
Ah, too many things bothering Nigeria joor than some derelicts making confused noise in the name of an imaginary country.

why not declare oduduwa republic first
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by melzabull(f): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Udmaster:
WOW! what a post. Very insightful post.. You deserve a hot plate of Nkwobi with 2 chilled Origin..
True! built2last is one of the very reasonable, objective and rationale Yoruba. How I wish most Yoruba were as sensible as him
Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by ChelseaDr(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Built2last post=35969809]

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time.

The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum.

The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.

There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.

May you live up to your name....Built2last. You made salient points. Bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by hucienda: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

@Lalasticlala

Deep.

#Respect

3 Likes

Re: All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports by tonychristopher: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

@Lalasticlala

made so much sense and the way you present your submission is matured

as an Igbo man clowning and clamping down on Biafra project will not work

if Nigeria want to retain Igbo that should have them get at least 90% autonomy just like USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director / PDP Floors APC In Taraba Supplementary Elections. / Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.