Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (77670 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Why not click the link.
A dude asked me a question.

I did and that's how I got to know you love big dicks

That pics of you and your guy had me thinking

Was that acne all around your face and dark spots

I can recommend something good for you

Just saying....

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now I get it, naija universities are on break. No wonder!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Iaz93: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Joavid:

Please my dear, don't bother exchanging words with that little girl. You are wasting your time. She's just as dumb as her posts.
Trust me.

LMAO!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Ishilove. grin

Ishilove, I am here.

I trust you'd be the relatively rational moderator that you've always been and not interfere with a topical issue which is necessitated to learn or unlearn social values or misconceptions respectively just to save anybody's skin.

That it's already 29 pages buttresses my assertion.

Or better still, maybe you'd like to also contribute.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Creating an alternate account, just to insult your opponent. That reeks of cowardice. undecided

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin I'm ur alternate. *bats eyelid* You hit a nerve.
Kivva:

I doubt if she even has a husband. Who would want to stay with a slutty goat that's devoid of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
I will only be proud smiley

Come to think of it, this little babe has kept you and all others on your feet since. And all you can say as yabbis is that she's 17. Is that supposed to be insulting? smiley
If anything it means she's miles ahead of you of at your age all you have going is your NL slayer status. If you consider her a minor, then ignore her or at least respond to her like you would a younger sibling. No? Let her learn the correct thing from 'mature' you.
You want to yab someone with their age and you're in no way better. It makes it worse because one can't imagine what your 17yr old sef could have been like.
Now your achievement is how many people you e slayed on NL. Gosh cheesy
See you see fool at forty.

buhahahahah, grin
See sileeeeeeeen† shooting....

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Iaz93: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Joavid:

For the last time, I will educate you.

You don't know how the entertainment industry works.

If attaching the term feminist to her resume will make her sell more ticket and records, so be it.
I.e: She woke up some weeks ago to say she's vegan, only for her to admit she still eats meat some days later.
She took the carter name when it was most comfortable for her and for the growth of her career.

I can't take her seriously.

I like Beyonce. I like her style (sometimes) and I like most of her music. Is she a dynamic and successful artist? YES. She is amazing in her own right.

I have two great examples of Black women who transcended gender and racial stereotypes yet still had their own sexual power – Josephine Baker and Zora Neale Hurston. If you are a feminist or a woman who cares about women and you don’t know about these amazing powerhouse females, you are truly missing out.

El-Clasic! cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ishilove, I am here.

I trust you'd be the relatively rational moderator that you've always been and not interfere with a topical issue which is necessitated to learn or unlearn social values or misconceptions respectively just to save anybody's skin.

I trust that she will be the moderator she is. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
No.
Only mine. Resuming 2nd semester soon.
Kimoni:
Now I get it, naija universities are on break. No wonder!!!!

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
The hypocrisy on this thread is deafening!

It is the op and those In support of the op that are displaying said traits shocked

I AM A PROUD FEMINIST grin

None of that describes me.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

Fool, does this look like her moniker to you?

Redundant, _retarded skunk of a woman.

Ass-licking dolt.

At least she "licks" men's arses which is natural but you like WOMEN'S arses even to a point of servile idiøcy. Slut, you have a fùcked up psyche! grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by AzontoGhost(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

If you are Ghanian & you don't know that men bear the name of their wife's family in some parts of Ghana, then you need to go back to history class. ✘
You stated clearly that Ashanti men bear the names of their wives. I tried to correct you but it seems you are not ready to learn the plain truth...
BTW, I'm sorry your history teacher killed you on this and Yes I am a Ghanaian and I know much about Ghana than you do!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

Fool, does this look like her moniker to you?

Redundant, _retarded skunk of a woman.

Ass-licking dolt.

So vicky goes silent on me for a while, then a random BRAND NEW moniker pops up, hurling insult vicky-style. And you think we can't see through this? Damn, it's worse than I thought... You got lashed left right and centre on this thread.. After drying your tears, you then came back with a BANG! I'm impressed girl. Stay bitter about it. cool

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

Check the date the account was created and stop making baseless assumptions.

I'm not making a baseless assumption. This is an alternate moniker. You were created long ago, but your purpose of attacking Lola from your first post is what singles out your intent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

males that act like ratchet bishes.
But is that the only reason why u chose to be a lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
How am I minor when the dude is also a minor
FYI, he's just 19years.

Baby girl,

Leave your relationship out of this discussions.

You aren't answerable to anyone.

If your guy is on NL, he will not be happy been dragged into this mess especially if you mentioned his moniker in an interview.

These people are just like ghosts... although extremely harmless cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
No.

Oh I see. But shouldn't this be their summer break? I can understand that public universities are still catching up due to that long strike but private universities in session

Anyways, all the best and enjoy your break wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let me check my archives but it I can't find it I know guys that would have downloaded it.

PervyByNature/Sinnzu, report here! We need your assistance with something.grin
buh u did download it, ya furkin pevert!! angry grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:

buhahahahah, grin
See sileeeeeeeen† shooting....

shey ur job here is to spur on some people to fight more abi?
Don't worry I know what you're up to tongue
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
No.

Oh I see. But shouldn't this be their summer break? I can understand that public universities are still catching up due to that long strike but private universities in session

Anyways, all the best and enjoy your break wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
FTBOY:
But is that the only reason why u chose to be a lesbian?

Manbishes can contribute to women becoming lesbians. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
So funny how you always download any picture I upload(ed) even ones as far as last year when I was using my first moniker.
Continue grin
that nigga takes his obsession to another level!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiam55:

It is the op and those In support of the op that are displaying said traits shocked

You forgot to put "online" feminist

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
liquidmetall:

I did and that's how I got to know you love big dicks

That pics of you and your guy had me thinking

Was that acne all around your face and dark spots

I can recommend something good for you

Just saying....
daaaymn dahts wicked @underlined. cry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
shey ur job here is to spur on some people to fight more abi?
Don't worry I know what you're up to tongue
which job i collect b4... grin grin
Abeg lemme cummot lemme see d battle ground. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
liquidmetall:

You forgot to put "online" feminist
Lol!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiam55:

Pray tell, who on God's green earth is this?!undecided

Oh! It's the attention-craving bimbo who has never argued INTELLIGENTLY apart from quoting to add "LOL".

Please missy, go back to flirting with teenage boys in ROMANCE SECTION'S DERAILERS' PARADISE and basking in their momentary effusive false adulations. Only intelligent people are welcomed here!angry

CHIAMaka, when did you become a feminist?!grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ishilove, I am here.

grin grin grin
Werey ni omo yi

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40)

Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.