Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (77343 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Can't you see its Vicky behind this mystery moniker.. look at the sort of language being used. Pretty clear to everyone that it's her. Who else speaks in such a vile, classless manner, no home training whatsoever.

Everything is about licking a** to her. Smh
hehehehe...but y is she focusing on you naw?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm in a public University - federal not private one.
yeah dahts ryt, she no lie 4dia.
#clap 4it# cool

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehe...but y is she focusing on you naw?

I tire o.. the girl is obsessed.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by pickabeau1: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
A family has a wife and a husband who become one, meaning they both head the family.
Decisions are made jointly. You dont take action without consulting or informing your spouse. The little you have you share it with your other half, the problems you face you face them with your other half.

Correct most of the time

What of the times when they have different decisions
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She wouldn't ban me. Are you willing to wager a bet?wink

With what? Malaria infested water?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
some times i dont blame them. if you are not confident enough, you will always feel the need to keep someone else under you to convince yourself that you can amount to something in life. grin
moana, you can do better than this, i know u can...
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:
grin

Jumanji would have to be made a legit game all over the 4 corners of the world before she utters something that has a jot of intelligence. grin
what do expect from someone that was smuggled via human trafficking to the States?

you know she's like 33/34 years old & yet she's the most spat upon & disrespected female on this forum.

legend has it that her womb has been snatched by the senile witches in her anambra village, or what other explication can there be for the cause of her barrenness? cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

I tire o.. the girl is obsessed.

nawa oo..handle with care sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by demmy0325(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
What is happening here...
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
I will only be proud smiley

Come to think of it, this little babe has kept you and all others on your feet since. And all you can say as yabbis is that she's 17. Is that supposed to be insulting?
If anything it means she's miles ahead of you of at your age all you have going is your NL slayer status. If you consider her a minor, then ignore her or at least respond to her like you would a younger sibling. No? Let her learn the correct thing from 'mature' you.
You want to yab someone with their age and you're in no way better. It makes it worse because one can't imagine what your 17yr old sef could have been like.
Now your achievement is how many people you e slayed on NL. Gosh cheesy
See you see fool at forty.

You are closer to forty than I am to thirty so go figure!grin

I suppose being married is an achievement for you. Actually it is- A MAN ADDS MORE VALUE AND FILLS THE VOID IN YOUR LIFE.cheesy

What's your other achievement? Aha! Yes, being an idle disgruntled housewife who cleans up after 'Oga' during the day while you writh and whimper beneath him at night.

When he's done pounding you to senselessness, he taps your flat arsecheeks then rolls over to fall asleep then you smile at yourself- YOUR MAIN ACHIEVEMENT- BEING HIS PLEASURE TOY.grin

Leprechaun leech!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Jumanji would have to be made a legit game all over the 4 corners of the world before she utters something that has a jot of intelligence. grin
what do expect from someone that was smuggled via human trafficking to the States?

you know she's like 33/34 years old & yet she's the most spat upon & disrespected female on this forum.

legend has it that her womb has been snatched by the senile witches in her anambra village, or what other explication can there be for the cause of her barrenness? cheesy

abeg who is d culprit pls.....
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
bogolobango:
TheSonOfMark active guy ur wife nko mrschima
He is a gay...he likes men. wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm not her, biko, but the bolded of your post reeks hypocrisy as you have equally attacked a male supporting women folks. cry
lolaredvelvet:

Lmao.. of all comments on this thread its my own that pained you so much.. why is that huh? Because I'm a woman who is not afraid to stand for the truth. Vicky quit playing ok.. Coward.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

(MENSA IS no longer accepting applications from manbishes)
I hope one day, you choke on the shit you talk.....how old are you, wtf..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you know she's like 33/34 years old & yet she's the most spat upon & disrespected female on this forum. ✘

She's 43. A grand foøl.grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Correct most of the time

What of the times when they have different decisions
you sit down and talk it out, here the other persons reasons and concerns first. If you still can't agree you can always have a third party who is impartial help you come up with a decision, if there is need to compromise he or she has to compromise for the sake of peace in the home.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:
I hope one day, you choke on the shit you talk.....how old are you, wtf..

Manbish is upset. grin grin

Don't throw stones and run bish. wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are closer to forty than I am to thirty so go figure!grin

I suppose being married is an achievement for you. Actually it is- A MAN ADDS MORE VALUE AND FILLS THE VOID IN YOUR LIFE.cheesy

What's your other achievement? Aha! Yes, being an idle disgruntled housewife who cleans up after 'Oga' during the day while you writh and whimper beneath him at night.

When he's done pounding you to senselessness, he taps your flat arsecheeks then rolls over to fall asleep then you smile at yourself- YOUR MAIN ACHIEVEMENT- BEING HIS PLEASURE TOY.grin

Leprechaun leech!

WTF.!!! shocked
Murder case 0n yhu mark.!! cry

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She's 43. A grand foøl.grin

Yes, your mother is. wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by AzontoGhost(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you lack cognition.
Ashanti was put in bracket. not all parts of Ashanti but some parts of it.
& the fact that you are Ghanian doesn't mean you know more about your little country than I do. ✘
lol...which parts of Ashanti are you talking about
and what do you mean by "parts" anyway?
You are polluting Nairalanders about my country and tribe and instead of you to shallow your pride and subject to correction, you are there forming as if you know what you're talking about...Charly,You are in fact ignorant of this issue!!
Imagine me telling you I know more about 'big' Nigeria than you do.. sad
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by pickabeau1: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
you sit down and talk it out, here the other persons reasons and concerns first. If you still can't agree you can always have a third party who is impartial help you come up with a decision, if there is need to compromise he or she has to compromise for the sake of peace in the home.

OK

do you believe the family should have a head

who should be the head of family

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK

do you believe the family should have a head

who should be the head of family
i already answered when the 2 become one they head the family as one.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

The fact that you still refer to me as vicky just emphasizes more on how utterly foolish you are.

Incase you don't know, this is a public forum and I have the right to quote anyone I like, and I chose to quote you because I am surprised and bewildered that someone as _stupid as you are still existed.

They said God created everyone, but I can bet you were created by demons associated with stupidity.
You are their prodigy. Their master piece.

Fool blooded cretin.

0hk dats enuff.!!
Are u also gonna takia of d burial ceremony afta killing ds creature. cry

Daaaamn.!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

The fact that you still refer to me as vicky just emphasizes more on how utterly foolish you are.

Incase you don't know, this is a public forum and I have the right to quote anyone I like, and I chose to quote you because I am surprised and bewildered that someone as _stupid as you are still existed.

They said God created everyone, but I can bet you were created by demons associated with stupidity.
You are their prodigy. Their master piece.

Fool blooded cretin.

VictoriaBee:
I'm not her, biko, but the bolded of your post reeks hypocrisy as you have equally attacked a male supporting women folks. cry

Every post uve made on your new account is directed at me. That's a lot of effort just for someone who you claim to despise so much.. #confusedfan. I appreciate all the attention you've shown me on this thread Victoria, thank you! kiss

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes, your mother is. wink
grin grin grin grin
You two's granny i guess.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Manbish is upset. grin grin

Don't throw stones and run bish. wink
Overused mama chima, u heard wen i said earth is full...go home....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

Ewu , this is not vicky. Can you make what's left of your expired brain to think for once?

You are a fool and I can't stand fools, that's why I am quoting you.

Anu ofia.

grin grin grin the obsession is real .. aren't you tired?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Keep associating me to her.
I don't care.
Kivva, slay her please. grin
lolaredvelvet:

Every post uve made on your new account is directed at me. That's a lot of effort just for someone who you claim to despise so much.. #confusedfan. I appreciate all the attention you've shown me on this thread Victoria, thank you! kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
AzontoGhost:

lol...which parts of Ashanti are you talking about
and what do you mean by "parts" anyway?
You are polluting Nairalanders about my country and tribe and instead of you to shallow your pride and subject to correction, you are there forming as if you know what you're talking about...Charly,You are in fact ignorant of this issue!!
Imagine me telling you I know more about 'big' Nigeria than you do.. sad
d0nt mind him,
He tinks ur an outcast.!!! grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Keep associating me to her.
I don't care.
Kivva, slay her please. grin

Nutcase, ur even having a conversation with yourself ... sad it's a sad life you are living lil girl.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.