Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' (9805 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by kaydee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ all y'all Modenine haters

Proverbs 24:7

Don't worry,i'll start breaking his words for all y'all in pidgin so that U can appreciate a good thing in ur life.Yeah M.I is good but compared with Modenine,he ain't sh*t.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2009
kaydee:

@ all y'all Modenine haters

Proverbs 24:7

Don't worry,i'll start breaking his words for all y'all in pidgin so that U can appreciate a good thing in ur life.Yeah M.I is good but compared with Modenine,he ain't sh*t.

[size=13pt]BIG FAT LIE! MI is the ish and F9 is shit. I like Mode but I tend to dislike him when his bona fide zombie fans hyper blow up his hype beyond any thinkable proportion. I like word play more than punchline and MI's got that, comprende?

. . . . I solo like Isolo . . . . . . [/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Bamsyle(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2009
Caliente:

[font=segoe print][size=13pt]BIG FAT LIE! MI is the ish and F9 is shit. I like Mode but I tend to dislike him when his [b]bona fide zombie fans hyper blow up his hype beyond any thinkable proportion.[/b]

You like a man but dislike him cos of what his fans say about him

Why don't you stick to your convictions about him . . . should you blame him for his fans' utterances I don't think so.

I like word play more than punchline and MI's got that, comprende?

. . . . I solo like Isolo . . . . . .

I like good lyrics . . . I like wordplay too - and you think M9 ain't got that

He does.

With lines like "I'm smooth but I handle my friction", "Heaven knows I'm as nice as hell", "Bring the crowd to life by killing 'em with the flow", "I'm king in the subject of your discussion", etc, dude has got a good play on words . . .

I don't like the way Mode's fans go over-hyping him too but that would never make me ignore the glaring truth . . . plus I also don't like 'em rubbishing Rugged . . . Rugged's good . . . but Rugged's fans have also decided to go pound for pound . . .

You see I ain't against debates but I don't think it's right when we disparage a man just to elevate another.

Truth be told, M9 deserves respect . . . a dude with an album like Malcolm IX must be respected for his creativity.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DBR: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2009
Caliente:

[size=13pt]BIG FAT LIE! MI is the ish and F9 is shit. I like Mode but I tend to dislike him when his [b]bona fide zombie fans hyper blow up his hype beyond any thinkable proportion. [/b]I like word play more than punchline and MI's got that, comprende?

. . . .  I solo like Isolo . . . . . . [/size]

@
Caliente
U keep sayin they blowin him outta proportion, i ask how?
If at all, it's Ruggedy Stans that do that.
E'rone u refered to as M9's Zombies that talk bout M9 has always refered to
his lyrics. U may not like the hightened passionate way Javalove or Khanye go about it
but beyond that they'v mostly stated facts.

But y'all keep diminishin' waeva is a type of credit to M9.
Waeva M9 gets, be it props from int stars, shows, respects, it';s nothin
but if It's Ruggedy, then it's dope and worthy of praise?
Dude we all see beyond waty'all type, so use catchy words like bonafide Zombie and all
fact remains that y'all just hatin and whippin up lame excuses for it.

And dude learn, when  wordplay can become a punchline,
u can wordplay wit metas and the outcome of metas are wordplay.
That said lyrically M.i has nothin on M9, i assume M9 is one of M.i influences lyrically.
Tho, on flow, ridin beats M.i is the shit!.
oNe
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2009
DBR:

And dude learn, when wordplay can become a punchline,
That said lyrically M.i has nothin on M9, i assume M9 is one of M.i influences lyrically.
oNe

Word!
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2009
And dude learn, when  wordplay can become a punchline,

[size=13pt]Yes sir! Thee speaketh! I never said Mode don't have tight puns but he seems to brag more about punchlines.[/size]

I don't like the way Mode's fans go over-hyping him too but that would never make me ignore the glaring truth . . . plus I also don't like 'em rubbishing Rugged . . . Rugged's good . . . but Rugged's fans have also decided to go pound for pound . . .

[size=13pt]Thank you very much for that. Anytime they hype Mode and knife Rugg'd I pitch tent with Rugg'd. All things being equal I like two of them and their different style of doing their thing[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2009
you jobless boys and girls are still discussing mode rugged, dont yall get tired shocked
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DBR: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2009
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Yes sir! Thee speaketh! I never said Mode don't have tight puns but he seems to brag more about punchlines.[/size]

grin cheesy

@
Khanye
Send me ur yahoomail addy.
oNe
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2009
kanye02@yahoo.com

YIM: dr_khanye

oN£
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
[size=13pt]@ DBR
That's the spirit smiley wink [/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
U may not like the hightened passionate way Javalove or Khanye go about it

[size=13pt]Yes I don't. If M9 was Osama, Java and Khan would've crashed into world trade center way back in 1995[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by javalove(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Yes I don't. If M9 was Osama, Java and Khan would've crashed into world trade center way back in 1995[/size]

And now that he's not Osama nko?

u guys are hating so teyyyyy falsehood don cover una hearts!!!

Rugged is wack to me, go and call police cos i saud so. ode oshi
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
Caliente:

U be mumu cool
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2009
khanye:

U be mumu cool

[size=13pt]You be fufu smiley tongue[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
javalove:

And now that he's not Osama nko?

u guys are hating so teyyyyy falsehood don cover una hearts!!!

Rugged is wack to me, go and call police cos i saud so. ode oshi

[size=13pt]Your nano plane crashed into nairaland instead, unfortunately we are all protected.[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ DBR

Man this is too dope

Mode (Nas is like) ------http://www.zshare.net/audio/56548047337501e1/

It's something like deathblow pt2 tough it's been long 9 did this. grin grin grin grin grin
I know u understand wink
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
[size=13pt]I neva hear Death Blow 2, can I have it?[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DBR: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
khanye:

@ DBR

Man this is too dope

Mode (Nas is like) ------http://www.zshare.net/audio/56548047337501e1/

It's something like deathblow pt2 tough it's been long 9 did this.  grin grin grin grin grin
I know u understand wink
i particularly like his verse in "the way" -http://www.zshare.net/audio/565484614b9914fd/
i like d delivery and the cadence
oNe
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
DBR:

i particularly like his verse in "the way" -http://www.zshare.net/audio/565484614b9914fd/
i like d delivery and the cadence
oNe

I need to jump on that now. . . . i will be back soon!
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ DBR

Mode rules! grin grin grin

That track is too tight.
Nice beat
kool flow

What's the name of those guyz mode featured on that "the way" Traq.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DBR: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2009
khanye:

@ DBR

Mode rules! grin grin grin

That track is too tight.
Nice beat
kool flow

What's the name of those guyz mode featured on that "the way" Traq.
I dont know who took the 1st verse but the second verse sounds like 5mics, im kinda sure bout that.
I really like that track.
oNe
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by darequam(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
@CALIENTE
i think we should be friends, i like ur initiative about if mode was Osama, its kinda funny,
Now what if Rugged was Bush, u would be, ?
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2009
[size=13pt]If Rugg'd was Bush, I would've beheaded Saddam even before John the baptist smiley smiley
But you and I know I'm not so dead passionate and blinded like J and K so I won't do that.[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
u be fool cool
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Caliente(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
[size=13pt]huhuhuhuhuuhuu[/size]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by darequam(m): 1:33am On Mar 12, 2009
Easy khanye, No harm ment, we were only jokin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2009
@khanye
i can see u have taken over the numbe one nairaland fan of modenine on nairaland. that javalove asswipe is just a nuisance, he doesnt upload scarce mode9 songs, no publicity no nothing , khanye i beg upload more tracks from mode, we dey gbadun u khanye. as for javalove , eff u. grin you are a fake modenine fan. only khanye is real up in here . khanye give us more mixtape songs jare. respect
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Primobaba(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
mode 9 is doing himself a great harm by asking for reply or doing death blow part 2, he should be trying to make songs for his fans and also going commercial, what is the essence of u being a good rapper without nothing to show for it, awards dont bring money, instead of getting busy to do videos for his album , he is busy doing death blow part 2 for what now?, if i am mode9, i will be watching my back cos of that boy called M.I, cos he is the threat to his style and flow, simple
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Primobaba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
I just hate rug head man !!!
Bragging about money dat aint clean . . dat u didnt make from music?
It pains me more cos i know the soiurce of his money . .
It might not touch u guys d way it touches me . .

and d bad thing is that

upcoming rappers wud start dumbing down

if modenine dues today, i tell u no known rapper can fill his void.

i wud start buying albums from south africa walai.

I HATE RUGGEDMAN !!!!!

@java,

what do u mean by money that aint clean, we seems to be forgettin sumtin, when dis guys were hustling from one studio to d other , no one was aware and now that they are comfortable enuff on there own, we start labelling dere money as unclean money, please give us the list of the artiste with clean money , MODE 9 abi?, try and be objective plsssssss, dis guy paid his dues , and now he can brag about with whatever, i learnt some pple are even saying 9ice na yahoo boi, lol, yeye people, when d guy dey waka about for akoka nobody see am,
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by darequam(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2009
Ruggedy go host starquest, them go give am money, bear money nah dirty money abi?
OGa Ooo
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by chibic(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
hey 04
i never knew u liked mode.ain't no hating on u ,but I hate mode,
but ruggedman replied him thru me,it goes this way.
wild like a baboon like modenine under the MOON/
mode 9 sucks.his timbs must be scruffy SOON/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2009
@chibic
grin grin grin grin
Nice flows. Lol.
Make khanye or java catch you. . . . You are minced meat. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: Machine Gun Kelly – Habits / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / Mafikizolo – Happiness Ft May D [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.