Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies (31506 Views)

Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Naira Depreciates Barely 48 Hours After It Strengthened Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by 989900: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
u are a blind foolish Nigerian... wr where u when he said this in owerri imo state and i was there present... mumu

Blind, foolish, . . . not a problem.

The one problem is, where is your source? 'Put up, or shut up'!
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
I'm a F00L. so we should blame GEJ abi?
Yes i know you are.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
Are u stupid or are u ignorant.
So your treatment was this painful at the psychiatric hospital.

Damn u need to be in chains
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
989900:

Blind, foolish, . . . not a problem.

The one problem is, where is your source? 'Put up, or shut up'!
Ur stupidity no go gree u read...I was there when he said it...olodo

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
hijodedios:

Did you come from mars?

I learnt you were adopted
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by marvelyole(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
They said 1$ will be 1#,we dy wait o

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:

You were there, can we pls have video evidence to buttress your point?
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by ohamsuche: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hahahaha d zoological republic of Nigeria is collapsing baboons n monkey r running hartter scatter.Yeruba n Awusa fulani put dem selves in dis mess by voting with tribalism in dere mind.Dis na Genesis.Ndi araaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
I was there when he said it...ignorant mumu
You will never proof me wrong. "I was there is not a source" is not a source, make your claim accessible to others who might be interested, im not in anyway vindicating him. I only wana know where, when and who he told he will make 1dollar equal to 1naira.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You were there, can we pls have video evidence to buttress your point?
I gat nothing to prove to u...but buhari is a big lair and a foolish man...deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by 989900: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:

ROFLMAO! cheesy

I was there too when that 'white matter' in your skull got substituted for noodles.

LOL . . . "I was there . . ." my @.s.s . . . "na only you waka come?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
tkcosby02:

You will never proof me wrong. "I was there is not a source" is not a source, make your claim accessible to others who might be interested, im not in anyway vindicating him. I only wana know where, when and who he told he will make 1dollar equal to 1naira.
Google for it and he said in a stadium to thousands of people during his campaign with Gov Rochas Okorocha in IMO state

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Firefire(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
embarassed

cleverly undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nellybii: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
ohamsuche:
Hahahaha d zoological republic of Nigeria is collapsing baboons n monkey r running hartter scatter.Yeruba n Awusa fulani put dem selves in dis mess by voting with tribalism in dere mind.Dis na Genesis.Ndi araaaaa.

You guys seem to hate every other tribe. This is pathetic. You are the ones that should learn how to coexist with other people. One sure thing is you continue to promote hatred towards yourself by your attitude on a daily basis. Can't you see the result is that you have completely lost leadership relevance in Nigeria. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by plainmirror(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
Chai but buhari promise us say 1$ go be equal to 1naira

APC is just full of propaganda and lies

It is not called propaganda, the word is 'mind games'.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nellybii: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
Google for it and he said in a stadium to thousands of people during his campaign with Gov Rochas Okorocha in IMO state

You are a pathological liar.
Buhari never said that. It started from one overzealous and sarcastic GEJ supporter. It is and always has been false and unfounded. So shut the phuck off you basstard.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by DropShot: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Rather than make 1Naira to 1dollar as promised, I predict by Xmas it would be N400 to the dollar. Same failed policies of 1984 are about to be used on our economy in 2015. Anyone who thinks Bubu knows what he's doing needs psychiatric help.
Your god, GEJ brought us where we are. It will take time to clear his mess.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nellybii: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
I gat nothing to prove to u...but buhari is a big lair and a foolish man...deal with it.

You will die prematurely Co's of PMB. Hmmmm I pity your family

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by tafrica(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
It will be a disaster if Buhari fails. Buhari has spent most of his life while youths that voted him hoping for "change" will be left to fix the mess.
#BabaBeforeYouCame Naira was beginning to appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Gegz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
D truth is bitter but we have to say it...the man is brainless
Alright sha. Everyone entitled to his opinion. Buh we for dey caution our words too sha. As much as I wanted a change in Govt, I never insulted the person of Goodluck, his policies might be wrong, buh I was cautious of d words I used against him. Just my humble opinion I think sire.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
This is all Buhari told Imo people through the source you provided which is google.
http://www.punchng.com/politics/vote-out-jonathan-buhari-tells-imo-people/

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
tkcosby02:

This is all Buhari told Imo people through the source you provided which is google.
u googled wrongly...Google correctly

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
This is all Buhari told Imo people as reported in thr punch newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
u googled wrongly...Google correctly
Thats why you should do the correct googoing and give us your source.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
tkcosby02:

Thats why you should do the correct googoing and give us your source.
Google "I will make 1 naira equal to dollar buhari"

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by xcolanto(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is what happens when a dullard forces himself through propaganda and falsehood into power! What was Nigerians expecting when the dura born spends more time with cattle than setting up a strong economic team to work? Babaonechance is the joke of the century!
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by hijodedios: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

I learnt you were adopted

please stop displaying your stupidity here,this is a public place,what makes you more mortal than the adopted ones?
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
Google "I will make 1 naira equal to dollar buhari"
"It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
How does this translate to making 1naira equal to 1 dollar? Cos this is the only quotation from all tje reports.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Aigbehis(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
How much was the exchange rate when Buhari came in?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
tkcosby02:

"It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
How does this translate to making 1naira equal to 1 dollar? Cos this is the only quotation from all tje reports.
Read well...there's even a YouTube video of d speech...don make urself look stupid by defending him .
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
For those defending and arguing that Buhari did not promise to make dollar equal to Naira, please see this link. Otherwise sue Vanguard

Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.
Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth.
He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.
Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally.
The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
Read well...there's even a YouTube video of d speech...don make urself look stupid by defending him .
Have watched it and it does not state more than that quotation. I want where i can quote him just like dis "i will make 1dollar equal to 1naira" or any other statement which means same. Its sounds like am defending him to you because i read and understood perfectly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.