Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies (31505 Views)

Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Naira Depreciates Barely 48 Hours After It Strengthened Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by passionate88: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
Buhari has neva said that....pls provide da video 4 nairalander to see,nt only u buh all GEJ supporter here.
I saw this post about the controversial statement by Buhari
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by anigbajumo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
passionate88:
I saw this post about the controversial statement by Buhari
where did he said "I wil equate 1$ to 1naira"?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Gegz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
passionate88:
They called Pres. Jonathan all sorts of names, why shouldn't we return the favour? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.... Tit for tat... The nexy four years will be fun
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.... Am glad we all have seen where dat has taken "our beloved" country to.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by hunterden: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
And buhari say 1$ will be equal to 1#....foolish olodo old man

Your grand father and father are the foolish and olodo men..if these is a free forum that does not mean you should just open your stinking mouth and say anything you like.you are one of those useless folks thatwill never this country better cos of lack of moral and home training.your silly comment shows that you are part of the problem that must be eradicated! This is yuour president ..show some respect even if you don't respect your elders in your family..this man you abuse has achieved more than what your entire generation will dream of achieving..he goat!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by passionate88: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gegz:

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.... Am glad we all have seen where dat has taken "our beloved" country to.
let it continue to take us there, they refuse to mend it, why should I do that for them?. Gabbage in, gabbage out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Gegz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
passionate88:
let it continue to take us there, they refuse to mend it, why should I do that for them?. Gabbage in, gabbage out.
All d best bros
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Otunbatrafford: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
The shackles and remains of the economy left behind by Ogogoro master and his team of destroyers. Where is Mrs gele ngozika ewenla who deceived many Nigerians that all was well with the economy even when the realities on ground was contrary? Useless agent of imperialism.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by CSTR2: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nellybii:

You guys seem to hate every other tribe. This is pathetic. You are the ones that should learn how to coexist with other people. One sure thing is you continue to promote hatred towards yourself by your attitude on a daily basis. Can't you see the result is that you have completely lost leadership relevance in Nigeria. Shame.
They will only be concerned about political relevance if it is tantamount to regional devt.
Alas in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
The more politically relevant a region, the shittier its level of human devt due to inevitable laziness and parasitism.
So i think the igbos would rather be as politically irrelevant as possible as long as they continue to lead the rest of the country in human devt.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by lyman720(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:

When and Where did he (Buhari) said dat ?...Get ur fact before saying rubbish.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by jizzison(m): 1:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Now i think i can reason with a particular man who said its not only the politicians that are damaging this nation but we as individuals are highly contributing to more crisis as well...And by the way,i need to see PROOFS of where pres. buhari ever said he'll equal #1 to $1,shey all of una no get sense ni?!!! Where on earth did he ever said dat? And please please please let dis man do his work accordingly...U simply cannot improve our power supply,boost our academical system,save our economy,improve our sporting system & expect him to "equal #1 to $1 in 5 months would ya?" Where is dat done? Naso presidential position easy reach? Abeg go buy sense or better still pray to our heavenly father God for Wisdom before posting here or i'll blast u with words.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by bigpastor(m): 2:00am On Jun 23, 2015
donholy28:
Onu kwuru njo, ge kwu nma!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by OreMI22: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]When will the Daura President make N1 naira equal $1 dollar?

I have been waiting on him to raise oil price too.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by 400billionman: 3:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Rather than make 1Naira equal to 1dollar as promised, I predict by Xmas it would be N400 to the dollar. Same failed policies of 1984 are about to be used on our economy in 2015. Anyone who thinks Bubu knows what he's doing needs psychiatric help.

In the the days of West Germany..

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by FOREXMARTS: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2015
cfame1:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/naira-depreciates-against-major-currencies/

Emmmmm nationally not cool but why am I smiling lol, oh yeah I trade forex, make and get my money in dollars lol. I don't regret it lol.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by DonRossy: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Please we should pray for our dear president. It's too early to blame Mr president . Let me state it categorically that calling the president names cannot bring the change we all desired. Prayer is still the key.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by mrham03(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2015
instead of nigeria joining her currency with other english- speaking west african countries to form a stronger one, they say no but look at the cfa franc of the french speaking west african countries. Its always gaining against the dollar, pound and euro.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2015
THAT'S MONEY DECAYING BUT THEY WILL USE SUGARCOATED ENGLISH TAKE DECIEVE UNA.. MONEY DECAYS.. NAIRA IS ROTTING DOLLAR IS FADING AWAY SO ALSO ALL OTHER CURRENCIES
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by carlkenny: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2015
sai what. its high time u faced the reality in Nigeria....its getting no better
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by TrippleA19(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oga ooo!na only naira waka com
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by stagger: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrham03:
instead of nigeria joining her currency with other english- speaking west african countries to form a stronger one, they say no but look at the cfa franc of the french speaking west african countries. Its always gaining against the dollar, pound and euro.

Are you not seein what is happening to Greece and how the problem has turned into a European contagion? Supposing we had yoked ourselves with Ghana whose currency the New Cedi has lost close to one-third of its value in 2 years, how would we handle supporting such an economy? We go down with them? Is that what you're saying?

No country just yokes its financial system to another. There are lots of issues involved and Greece is a firm example of how not to get yourself entangled with weak economies.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by mrham03(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
stagger:

Are you not seein what is happening to Greece and how the problem has turned into a European contagion? Supposing we had yoked ourselves with Ghana whose currency the New Cedi has lost close to one-third of its value in 2 years, how would we handle supporting such an economy? We go down with them? Is that what you're saying?

No country just yokes its financial system to another. There are lots of issues involved and Greece is a firm example of how not to get yourself entangled with weak economies.
lol, the fact that the ghanaian cedi is plunging down doesnt mean the economy has gone soo bad, same as the naira losing value doesnt mean the economy is bad, i didnt say english speaking west african countries should start using one currency ryt away, it should be done based on agreed policies and implementations from all participating nations.. For greece, their economy is down because they failed to implement austerity measures as other eu countries. If the francophone west african countries have done it with cfa franc and have sustained it then its possible.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Bowaley17(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
themodernman:

Burna boy for d gals dem.
pls what do u mean...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.