Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,163 members, 7,896,955 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Enlighten Me On What The Police Are Doing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enlighten Me On What The Police Are Doing (465 Views)

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / How I Was Harassed And My Phone Seized By The Police Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlighten Me On What The Police Are Doing by SoulWhisperer: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
The police is charged with the responsibility to maintain law and order in the country. The general conception of the populace ought to be “the police are our friends”. Unfortunately in Nigeria “friendship” has a different meaning.

Some time ago the meter in the flat I stayed got stolen. Like every normal citizen I...http://www.naijacomplaints.com.ng/complaints/topic/enlighten-me-on-what-the-police-are-doing
Re: Enlighten Me On What The Police Are Doing by Teeboy15(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wats dis rubbish suppose to mean? U r a gawt!

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi / Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ / Court Remands Student For Threatening His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.