Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (49792 Views)

7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Futureleader201(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
Can you give me reasons why IPOB should not be separated from Nigeria? I use to hear people (Yoruba & Hausa) say that igbo people are criminal,drug pusher,149er,cultist,evil and they bring bad name to Nigerian. Why wouldn't Nigerian gorv. Let them be. If U hv a girlfriend/boyfriend that have these type of qualities, do U still keep the her/him? Answer me Mr man, Y R U afraid of the division of Nigeria. Nonesence!!!!!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Ofeakwu(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
J
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra cool
Are u done?, akwunakwuna
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by fanex: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
attention by all means uh?
bloodkiller:
Daura President stop sipping kunu and appoint your Hopless cabinet.

illiterate old brainless bastard burukutu sipping monkey
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by ElFenomeno1: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Kill yourself, bloody slubberdegullion!
Whether you like it or not, PMB has come to stay and by God's grace will see out his tenure!
Hopeless fu..cktards like you can continue to wail and wail!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by betty202020(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=35062860] HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may serequest is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;
Your miserable life will always end at the hearing of BIAFRA
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by fanex: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
division of Nigeria would not bring anything good to the average ibo man clamoring for division. the reason being the greed in the heart of the ibos. the ruling class will still continue to rule and the business you love so much and do so well will begin to fail because the big market you leverage on will disappear.

one Nigeria, half Nigeria, ibo Nigeria wot-ever the case may be if you are loser now, nothing will change even if your household becomes a a sovereign state.

Futureleader201:
Can you give me reasons why IPOB should not be separated from Nigeria? I use to hear people (Yoruba & Hausa) say that igbo people are criminal,drug pusher,149er,cultist,evil and they bring bad name to Nigerian. Why wouldn't Nigerian gorv. Let them be. If U hv a girlfriend/boyfriend that have these type of qualities, do U still keep the her/him? Answer me Mr man, Y R U afraid of the division of Nigeria. Nonesence!!!!!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by unclejb2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra cool
U are so scared of those people. Why are u so interested? Did u partake of the 1967-1970 genocide and u are scared of the repercussions of another civil war? Can't u do without them? Buhari should focus to bring out his missing daughters. Hope u get fed with what u dish out.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by femliany(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Thunder blaster your intestine there Foolish vagabond Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid

go and fork your mum's hairy anus there
you have mudered sleep bro 4 insulting my moda
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by salisy: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
O boy! See how TANoids are reacting. Products of cluelessness. They lack clue even in commenting
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by babaireti(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Please who is this frustrated slowpoke? hater of progress,honestly you stinks
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by princoo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

God bless Nigeria.

R u scared of dividing.... d more u impose d more biafra gets stubborn we need a real and true government that is sensitive.

Arresting will only cause more hatred.

This why d militants will never forget yaradua.
He personally entered d creeks to offer amnesty and there was peace.
The government should be sensitive and I bet u if they wanna go there will be no war at all this time cause its at UN.
Say no to Biafra cool
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by phatlajoo: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

ode, fool, mumu...
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by fanex: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok ok we notice you...

make we hear word.

Mentcee:
The bloody Kunu sipping bastad dullard from DAURA is a typical exemplification of inanity. God knows he would have closed down Nairaland and muzzled free press had it not been that our godsend, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan gave us free speech. And that baboon called Obj, na only hell fire him go answer him case. Evil party, APC!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Nope your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300
call her so that my English dog can view her pucccy because my dog will contact staphylococcus erus if he forks your useless harlot mother Because your mama loves rabid dogs cheesy

product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

grin grin grin grin grin go learn how to crash talk...sorry for your mother's death tongue tongue i also heard dat she infected you with HIV
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by ModiKen(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

yes Insha'Allah Buhari will endure more grin
Buhari doesn't give a fvck unlike Jonathan that lamented that he was the most criticized President.

God bless the President.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by wiseoneking: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

Even in criticism, civility portrays maturity.
Yes you are right but you seems to learning it too late since the time of Gej.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC with their gimnicks only time will tell
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ok... Now who do they give it to?
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by seanbond00(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mentcee:
The bloody Kunu sipping bastad dullard from DAURA is a typical exemplification of inanity. God knows he would have closed down Nairaland and muzzled free press had it not been that our godsend, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan gave us free speech. And that baboon called Obj, na only hell fire him go answer him case. Evil party, APC!

Nairaland was also not openned for people to start spewing senseless and insulting rubbish.
You can always put your point across witnout being over excited like a barbarian.

Your manner of approach is very di
sturbing to prople of civil minds.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by sdindan: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Don't cry for me APC. any APC supporter should accept the insults PDP e- supporters are givn buhari cos they learnt it from APC e- supporters. Do me I do you....
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
ModiKen:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

grin grin grin grin grin go learn how to crash talk...sorry for your mother's death tongue tongue i also heard dat she infected you with HIV

Nope your harlot mother forks random dogs That's why she's hiv positive but I'll give her money to go for regular check up till she dies
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
phatlajoo:
ode, fool, mumu...

Ikpu nne i Mumu
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by WYMAN(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

WTF..this is extrem bro.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
babaireti:

Please who is this frustrated slowpoke? hater of progress,honestly you stinks

at least your harlot mother stinks more than me because she's a cheap whoreee
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Kill yourself, bloody slubberdegullion!
Whether you like it or not, PMB has come to stay and by God's grace will see out his tenure!
Hopeless fu..cktards like you can continue to wail and wail!

not until you hang yourself for being a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother
Buhari is a bastard kunu sipping monkey
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope your harlot mother forks random dogs That's why she's hiv positive but I'll give her money to go for regular check up till she dies

Ntor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue my mum is still alive tongue and your mother is dead.....
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

Ntor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue my mum is still alive tongue and your mother is dead.....

Nope she's dead because she's good for nothing why? because she forks dogs grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

If this is true, then it explains a lot...
Sarcasm, too many stories from "A SOURCE" these days
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope she's dead because she's good for nothing why? because she forks dogs grin

Cry me a river grin grin your mother is dead tongue
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by balimoney(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

is that all you got......mtcheewww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.