Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (49796 Views)

7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bashydemy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
The Katsina Illiterate should not forget to pay Oby Ezekwelesi
The Kastina illiterate is rulling your stewpid father with all his B.sc, P.hd if he got any. Fool like you, he will rule you and your father for the next 4yrs to 8yrs.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2015
@ bashydemy, Do I have time for slaves like you? The last time I checked you need to go back to school cos you can't express yourself, and you have no proper upbringing, "B@S.TARD" that's who you are, Get off my mention Illiterate goat nobody is stopping you from worshipping ya Mallam, "Dirty Rag Illeterate". Mind you I don't trade wordz wif stark illiterate like you work on ursef. Extremist!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by kingslly(m): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Are u just dumb or you are just only Good at riding dicks? angry
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bashydemy(m): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ bashydemy, Do I have time for slaves like you? The last time I checked you need to go back to school cos you can't express yourself, and you have no proper upbringing, "B@S.TARD" that's who you are, Get off my mention Illiterate goat nobody is stopping you from worshipping ya Mallam, "Dirty Rag Illeterate". Mind you I don't trade wordz wif stark illiterate like you work on ursef. Extremist!
Sorry B@astard and the grandchild of coward Oju Iku i never blame you, You great grand fathers rant till their last breath and nothing happen... Once again you have to deal with it that PMB will be your president for the next 4rs....

Like someone said, There's nothing you will do that will affect PMB in the next 4 to 8yrs, But PMB will do so many things that will affect and destroy your enitre generation for the 2 decades...E.g declaring war on Biafra. Hahahahaa

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2015
@ bashydemy get it deep into you thick skull if it interest you am not Igbo now get off my mention and stop self servicing.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bashydemy(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ bashydemy get it deep into you thick skull if it interest you am not Igbo now get off my mention and stop self servicing.
Oh.. really sorry bro you shot yourself in the leg immediately you insulted PMB and also insult me, You call me a slave but i am glad i am slave of Change and want me generation to feel my impact. Sorry to ask you this, who will be the next Ojukwu?

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by dickoflife(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
i am yoruba but I support the ibos if they want to secede. Its not by force to stay as one. As a people their quest for freedom should be granted. Would you keep leaving in your fathers house and not get married because your father loves you so much? Don't be myopic my dear... cheers
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by slyniki: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by jidebaba69(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Pavore9:

Even in criticism, civility portrays maturity.

There's a song I was taught when I was growing up. Let me share with you...

Sticks and stones will break my bones.
But words can never hurt me!

So let them talk and rant. It meant nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i cheesy

afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i grin

Era tu harew tinea tu yew da wayree kagumali jugayi tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Mentcee(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

U are calling ur grandfather mate Dullard and baboon, are u sure u have home training at all? Ur families are not Dullard and baboons but none of them can never be a counsellor in ur area, talkless of any of them being the president of Nigeria. U are previous ruled by a baboon and nw a Dullard. See ur life outside. learn how to respect elders so that u can live long#wiseup
You are mad.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
vecman22:

Era tu harew tinea tu yew da wayree kagumali jugayi tongue tongue

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by goldman777: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiller:

Just like your harlot mother got frustrated for forking dogs just to put food on your damned table

useless monkey

U mean ur the dead son of a dead harlot mother no wonder,ur like a toothless dog dat barks on naira land,because ur a dead baboon from fictious story book countries
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy

Gre tae yhi toto yee fiha gse grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
vecman22:

Gre tae yhi toto yee fiha gse grin grin

Otu nne i ebea grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by shilexworldsexy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mentcee:
You are mad.
Not for me, u knw those who u are sending that to.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Otu nne i ebea grin

Is dat d only igbo you can speak grin grin grin olodo ni... anu npamma..

Hak ta yari yidun yindu grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
vecman22:

Is dat d only igbo you can speak grin grin grin olodo ni... anu npamma..

Hak ta yari yidun yindu grin grin

Thunder scatter your mama head there

Otu nne i
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Thunder scatter your mama head there

Otu nne i

Otu nne i again grin grin grin grin olodo ni,dul dull dulll

No English pls..

Ra ti ra ti yigun grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
vecman22:

Otu nne i again grin grin grin grin olodo ni,dul dull dulll

No English pls..

Ra ti ra ti yigun grin grin

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i ebea

Is dis all you can spell in igbo? Ikpu,otu,nne,nna...

You are too dull and stupid...

Tah nbe sere tu ya risi yemuni grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i ebea

Dull man...

Jati jati
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2015
vecman22:

Dull man...

Jati jati

Ikpu nne i jati jati
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2015
vecman22:

Is dis all you can spell in igbo? Ikpu,otu,nne,nna...

You are too dull and stupid...

Tah nbe sere tu ya risi yemuni grin grin

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i jati jati

Thunder ti ti lo toto
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i ebea

Thunder fire your mother clitoris grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder fire your mother clitoris grin grin

Otu nne i ebea grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Otu nne i ebea grin

Olodo rabata
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
vecman22:

Olodo rabata

Ikpu nne i cheesy
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ikpu nne i cheesy

Nl dullest
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2015
vecman22:

Nl dullest

Otu nne i grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.