Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (65290 Views)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by BeeCool15: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Looking kinky. Meanwhile, if you want to learn how to break up with you partner without stress, learn here - http://thenakedconvos.com/break/
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by JOEmystic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
bitches cool
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by JOEmystic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by mrham03(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Israel23:
yep,they are of the same mum but different dads
dude, quit lying! Nadia buari's father is black.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by englishmart(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
ddippset:
I've been looking at this post for 30 minutes. And all that comes to my mind is the word 'threes0me'
lol grin pervert
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by MarieSucre(f): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Nawa for all these bitchez yeyebrities... Na wetin she dey flaunt again.. After many shades of men done suck am dry qnd flat..I wonder how the babies dey cope sef, feeding on third hand boobs.. Ayama!!!! undecided the thing come flap, dey dangle like madman dic.k.. Abeg close d thread!
clap for yourself. Where has all this your hate and verbal diarrhea promoted you to?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by StOla: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Looking at her sis, I thought I was looking at myself for a sec. Scary grin

Ilekeh so you heavy like that?

Doro heavy!
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by queensmith: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Team Vaseline!!! Let's go there cry

Lmfaaooooo
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
blac and white. Is she her step sister?.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by ddugeri(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thought only Mr West Germany is a dullard don't know it's inherited by her daughters
from the bottom of hrt i wish i could perform my first brain surgery on u
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by chineloSA(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Nawa for all these bitchez yeyebrities... Na wetin she dey flaunt again.. After many shades of men done suck am dry qnd flat..I wonder how the babies dey cope sef, feeding on third hand boobs.. Ayama!!!! undecided the thing come flap, dey dangle like madman dic.k.. Abeg close d thread!

Sour grapes.

You know you may never have something that comes even close to her that why you spew such hatred.

If the boobs are 100hand, what's you biz. Her man is not complaining, so take a chill pill Sir. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Ilekeh(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
StOla:

Ilekeh so you heavy like that?

Doro heavy!

I have meats in the right places grin

Doro not toothpick

Doro shapely tongue
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nickymezor(f): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow, shez black sef....was thinking she was gonna be coloured. . Shez pretty tho
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by JhyMedex: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
AlienStar:
isn't she a mom, y won't u see a flat breast.
come on gal...wat abt All dem 40+ white ladies with firm breast like urs... She ain't up 2 40.. Gettit....
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by JhyMedex: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
chineloSA:

Sour grapes.

You know you may never have something that comes even close to her that why you spew such hatred.

If the boobs are 100hand, what's you biz. Her man is not complaining, so take a chill pill Sir. sad sad
y e come dey pain u... U dey f**k ni?...
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by chineloSA(f): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
JhyMedex:
y e come dey pain u... U dey f**k ni?...

Pain me undecided undecided yes I am f**k my husband.
I wasn't talking to you in the first place. So buzz off. angry angry
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ok I'll post it soon. Just wait right here.
no be me and you...
Wait ko stay ni
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Bonapart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Israel23:
nadia's biological dad is a white,they are of the same mother but different fathers.
guess i predicted well then
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Bonapart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
ddippset:
are you sure you are not looking for her picture to Vaseline her?
vaselin na for small pikin na grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by onplusguide(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kingston 32GB Flash drive for a grab @ #3500. Call 07057213958 to order.

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by AlienStar: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
JhyMedex:
come on gal...wat abt All dem 40+ white ladies with firm breast like urs... She ain't up 2 40.. Gettit....
ok sir!
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by pbs4real(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ok I'll post it soon. Just wait right here.
taah! Ve seen ya b4tongue with ur dry nyash. . . Swerve joor,nah people here u fit deceiveundecided mtcheew
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Ilekeh(f): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
pbs4real:
taah! Ve seen ya b4tongue with ur dry nyash. . . Swerve joor,nah people here u fit deceiveundecided mtcheew

I doubt it.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by rattlesnake(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thought only Mr West Germany is a dullard don't know it's inherited by her daughters
ode
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by StOla: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Doro not toothpick

Doro shapely tongue

Nice! cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrham03:
dude, quit lying! Nadia buari's father is black.
Alhaji sidiku buari isnt her biological father bro,u can google it out bro and im a ghanaian by the way.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by pbs4real(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Doro not toothpick
Doro shapely tongue
pix or lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by shobante: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lovely pix
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by seunfape(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
ohhhh God!how does this concern me?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by pbs4real(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is what happened when you refuse to update your brain
so u mean he isnt using the latest OSshocked
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by silversonuc(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Floragregs nd.....we is dt u?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sincere4u:
blac and white. Is she her step sister?.
yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.