Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (65274 Views)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by silversonuc(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
ddugeri:
from the bottom of hrt i wish i could perform my first brain surgery on u

sister easy na lmao, frm d bottom of ya heart kwa

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by JOEmystic(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nadia Buari all the time
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Israel23:
yep
No wonder. She's hot sha grin.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
ulmaukpong:
nigga u silly ..thats an actress n not PMBs daughter...c how dis ur sickening level of hatred has blinded u
FYI am a Christian; a Christian does not hate. That being said I had like to explain my sentence to you in plain terms: I saying her daughters do not tend to refer to her daughters as you take it for but to the Nigerians in general.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by chidifyn(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thought only Mr West Germany is a dullard don't know it's inherited by her daughters
. Guy u don fall my hand! If u no sabi u for no rush come ftc. Na u come dullard pass our presido u dey call dullard..
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
ddugeri:
from the bottom of hrt i wish i could perform my first brain surgery on u
Don't be impetuous
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
chidifyn:
. Guy u don fall my hand! If u no sabi u for no rush come ftc. Na u come dullard pass our presido u dey call dullard..
Don't be scatty read my reply above
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by OkiJ(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thought only Mr West Germany is a dullard don't know it's inherited by her daughters
[color=#000099]

Now who is the dullard?

As for the topic...ah swear I love Nadia...
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
MarieSucre:
clap for yourself. Where has all this your hate and verbal diarrhea promoted you to?
it got me your quote with that your baby feeder mouth!
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by OkiJ(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Nawa for all these bitchez yeyebrities... Na wetin she dey flaunt again.. After many shades of men done suck am dry qnd flat..I wonder how the babies dey cope sef, feeding on third hand boobs.. Ayama!!!! undecided the thing come flap, dey dangle like madman dic.k.. Abeg close d thread!

MUMU!!!
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
chineloSA:

Sour grapes.

You know I may never have something that comes even close to her that why I spew such hatred.

If the boobs are 100hand, what's you biz. Her man is not complaining, so take a chill pill Sir. sad sad
chai so this 100hand babe done become you standard and fantacy overnight. You are so pathetic dumbo really wonder what you intend to achieve by going against the truth to defend a lie!
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
OkiJ:

I be MUMU!!!
eya, your case done pass every possible solution. Go commit suicide
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I agree with u
But from u comot u ursef u can c sey naw u be the dullest
If not Hw Nadia buari take be buhari pikin
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
I'm on a mission to Bleep this nadia in this lifetime and I Will.
Smh
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
She lost the baby weight fast.
Good for her. Although I suspected she was never pregnant in the first place and only used a surrogate.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by plendil: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
meen that her sister make sense die kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by kendrick9(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Smh
My nigga,are u still stalking me
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Tushborn: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
vaseline crew d black one issorai
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by floragregs(f): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
silversonuc:
Floragregs nd.....we is dt u?
who you?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by fireforfire: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
Repent.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by silversonuc(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
floragregs:
who you?

d name silverson doesnt ring a bell? Like at all?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by subbieD(f): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:

undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by silversonuc(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
floragregs:
who you?
silverson doesnt ring a bell at all?
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Her sister is pretty......

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by duran2059(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You see how dull you are yourself? Mumu
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Looking at her sis, I thought I was looking at myself for a sec. Scary grin
Pictures or shut up forever cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by ezanafe(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cream don finish dis white gurl.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by obontami: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2015
cutties
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Lovechyld101(m): 5:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Singing in olumaintain Voice!!! Personality E tu wo Bo0obee!!!!!! That is all i see cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by floragregs(f): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2015
silversonuc:

silverson doesnt ring a bell at all?
it does! Nice to see u here.
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by Ganiyyah(f): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Did anybody notice that Nadia's mid section isn't actually pictured here? Why na undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies by pembisco(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
see Daura President's dotas wasting our resources in West Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.