Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Get GSM Recharge Card Pin Distributors List Name Of CEO And Contact Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get GSM Recharge Card Pin Distributors List Name Of CEO And Contact Address (826 Views)

Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: The Top 10, Contact Address / I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get GSM Recharge Card Pin Distributors List Name Of CEO And Contact Address by jamesLi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Have you ever wanted to go into recharge card business but you are
wondering if it will actually be profitable for you?.
Are you been thinking if only you could know where to buy recharge card cheaper and
sell profitably?.
Or how you can buy in bulk and sell to all the retailers
in your area and smile to the bank?.
I have good news for you, all that
dream you can make it come true, if you take advantage of the offer I'm
Giving to you here.
I have arranged more than 50 GSM distributors list, Name of CEO and Contact Address.
You dont have to wory no more, we have all you need here, at a very cheap prices. I Want to believe you connot aford to miss this uportunity.
...pls for more info;
Cantact us:
Email:jamesli.Sunday@gmaild.com
Whatsspp: 08142876556
Call: 08178096883

(1) (Reply)

Making Money By Mining Sharp Sand With This Machine! / How do I send Dollars from USA To Nigeria recipients in Dollars? / Beware Of This Internet Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.