Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man (2696 Views)

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / A Lady To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by krazyeddy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2006
i want to know if its right 4 a singlelady to fall in love with a married man because i have a friend that is madly in love with a married with one
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by michy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
it is not right at all
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Xencee(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
*krazyeddy
I've heard it said dat love is a choice. U choose 2 love someone, its not imposed on u. Its just my opinion, but i really dont think its a good thing 4 any 1, male or female 2 love a married person. It really doesnt make sense cos the only 1 who gets hurt in the process is u. I believe there's 1 woman 4 everyman, so with God takin d forefront, ur friend will find d person 4 her. Seriously, such love goes no where. wink
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by KKdolphin: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
This topic should be in the romance section
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by patorini(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2006
find the proper section to post this.

this aint the romance section!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by waledudu(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2006
is dis a job offer?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by omofineboy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2006
Post it in an appropriate place pls. meanwhile your assertion to me is wrong, eveb the Holy book says 7 women to 1 man u think say na joke?
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Mishie: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
i dont know how best to advise this poster. it is always nice to abide by set rules ut its un imaginable how some nigerians just wont do that. this forum is flexible enough to accomodate virtually all forums, yet the poster chose this thread to bring in a love/romance topic. hoping to get folks distracted. if this is not stopped at once, soon this forum will get seized by people who want to spread any kind of stuff that shouldnt even be seen at all!
nairalanders, lets discourage this with all intent. this is a job sectiion and should striclty reflect what it was meant for. when purpose is not known and followed, abuse becomes inevetable.
lets stop the "abuse" now!
remain blessed y'all and stay in touch.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2006
you are right kkdolphin, it should be in the dummy section. how about this krazyeddy, if am inlove with your boyfriend or husband do i have to ask somebody if what am doing is right or wrong.YES OR NO
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by alexmakaay(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
krazzyeddy,
plz tell us the truth so that we can help you;Is it your friend or you? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by midep: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2006
you better look for another forum to post your love wantiti cos dis forumis meant 4 job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by tukur2002n(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2006
pls administrator kindly move this to romance section.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by daviso: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
pls for goodness sake, this kind of issue should not be treated here, everybody in dis house is looking for work nd not a lover. pls nd plses lets adhere to the rules nd regulation of this forum. I think in life , there is time for everything.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by bigbrother: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
HHHHHMMMMM, THIS BIG BROTHER, TO START WITH THIS TOPIC SHOULD NOT BE HERE , THIS IS JOB SECTION BUT SINCE IT HERE WHAT DO WE DO? ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS TO ASK THIS FRIEND OF YOURS HOW WILL SHE FEEL IF SHE WAS IN THE MAN'S WIFE SHOES, SHE IS PROBABLY IN LOVE WITH THE MAN COS OF MONEY, cool
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by aidelala(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2006
Pls this should not be here
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ihesiaba: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2006
i totally agree with mishie and i guess the poster is looking for encouragment to steal another woman's man.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kiki(f): 1:37am On Sep 21, 2006
well its not really rite but somtimes u just can't help it
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ihesiaba: 3:07am On Sep 21, 2006
kiki,
u also mean not really wrong.remember u'll get maried 1 day.i ask our young women, what's the attraction to maried men
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by iice(f): 4:08am On Sep 21, 2006
Whether right or wrong, it happens. It's more of acting on the emotion/feeling either by tempting the married man (Wrong) or letting him be (Right).
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kiki(f): 4:08am On Sep 21, 2006
well i'm gon get married to someone i trust and when he start messin up i know how to handle him trust me except we ain't meant to be together
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by GNature(m): 4:13am On Sep 21, 2006
@kiki

How will you handle him wink
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kiki(f): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2006
that is a woman's secret
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ihesiaba: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2006
u women have no secretsss with us MEN,u tell it all while in our arms,u know it's true!
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by iice(f): 4:42am On Sep 21, 2006
We women dont know that is true, we spill secrets when we lay in your arms? Lmfao. Well i guess that works for those who are probably ruled by emotions or the layers of complexity is just a few levels up/down.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ihesiaba: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2006
All women have what i call raging Emotions,it is higher when they think they are with "MR RIGHT"which happens over a million times in her life-time besides love 2 meet that woman that is not ruled by her Emotions
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by iice(f): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2006
Raging emotions huh lol
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kaynoJah(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2006
Who be this babe sef? I for no mind meet am oo! cool
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by goofy(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2006
please move this post to the proper place administrator pple are alreday gattn distracted which is the aim of the poster.thnx
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by obio(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2006
krazeyeddy or whatever u call your self this section is for serious minded poeple notfor people like u, incase of next time kindly send this type of thing to the romance section i think there are alot of poeple who are willing to discuss such things with u but for now LEAVE THIS SECTION FOR POEPLE THAT HAVE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES IN LIFE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

SEUN I THINK U SHOULD WITH DRAW THIS MARRIED AND SINGLE SUBJECT FROM THIS SECFTION THANK U. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ipheanyi: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2006
What ever you call your self. Kindly abide by the rules of this secton ok. We are strictly here for business and not give you a clue to your love exploits. If you are not here to give information for job opening or search for job, you are seriously asked to discontinue with further posting on this regard.

you have been notified lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Chitacia(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
do 2 odas what u want people to do 2 u. i believe u ve a consence
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kiki(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
ihesiaba:

u women have no secretsss with us MEN,u tell it all while in our arms,u know it's true!

well not this kind of woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ptdf Result Is Out! / Xl Management Ltd Help! / Who Knows This Coy At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.