Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man (2697 Views)

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / A Lady To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2006
This is a completly wrong place to post this topic!! By the way why should somebody want to be in love with a married person! Do you even have conscience at all, if are married and somebody then claim to have fall in love with your wife or your husband will you celebrate it I think this person should go and have a very good thinking about her life and future, do not waste your time you may be young person now, you will not be forever!!!
ipheanyi:

What ever you call your self. Kindly abide by the rules of this secton ok. We are strictly here for business and not give you a clue to your love exploits. If you are not here to give information for job opening or search for job, you are seriously asked to discontinue with further posting on this regard.

you have been notified lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by zomsy: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2006
i think this a kind of distracting, should pls 4 somewhere else for answers! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by sexyeddy: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
krazyeddy:

am sorry u all my friend typed that stupid message .i could have deleted the topic but am new here and dont know how to.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by kamsi(f): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2006
plz people, the person or who ever posted this topic here has apologized on a different trend for this post so could all forget about this issue, and let it die off.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by adexx(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2006
my dear whatever that is bad has no other name but bad. seek ur own single guy which I believe are still abound, infact they are lookig around for u only if u will allow them to locate u. How will u feel if somebody else from God know's where just surfaced to claim ur man. I guess u will not like it. My sincere advice to u is that its outrightly wrong.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ehinor(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2006
Could you please categorise your issues under the appropriate headings. This section is for jobs. This would be a better topic for romance and love.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by firewire: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2006
pls there is a forum for this. Post it in the correct forum. This is for job seekers only.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by firewire: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2006
pls post this in the correct forum or people would b encouraged to start posting irrelevant topics on this forum ment for job seekers!
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by ayoguiter(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2006
guyz, dont blame the person,he or she could be one of our JJC
just have mercy, pls.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Sunnypar(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
question, tell me what you think about it.
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by julie89(f): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Odikwa risky(very risky)

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by NemB: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=krazyeddy post=616739]i want to know if its right 4 a singlelady to fall in love with a married man because i have a friend that is madly in love with a married with one[/quot
Re: Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man by Remzoid: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2015
This sounds so stupid to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ptdf Result Is Out! / Three Person(s) Needed For Travel Agency Job In Abuja / Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.