Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio (28318 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by fizzile(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
choplex:
My dear, i'd advise u to make good use of ur sense, dats if u have any. I don't undastand why people display their stupidity on public forums like dis.
You are such a f00l. U've just shown how myopic and unreasonable u r. I possibly believe you are one illetr8 who doesn't know the difference between forum and fora. My dear go back to school. There's nothing like forums,its called fora(plural). U just came here to show the level of your illetracy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dom(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Caseless:
He's an uncouth senator. His people campaigned with casket last time during the governorship election last time, so i'm not surprised such show.
How can a sitting senator behave like this and still be called a 'distinguished senator'.
lol. "distinguished" is ordinarily used to address a senator who has done more than one term. Even if he's a tout.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
We got touts holding political positions angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Always in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
ModiKen:
No matter what he shouldn't have told the radio presenter to shut up on or off air.

Just an example of the kind of people we have representing us in government.

Won't be surprised to see punches flying left and right in this 8th Assembly once our lawmakers receive their much criticized "wardrobe allowance".

What am I even saying sef? They have already started exchanging "political punches" na the physical one remain.

They do the physical one o

They lack common civility.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by synergycom19: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
MosakuAW:
This is why one needs to be calm whenever you receive a phone call from a known or unknown number.

The Senetor is very wrong to have sounded that way but the presenter should have also informed him before placing him on live radio.

The senator is a public "property" but his phone is not.

My opinion thou.

Afterall, he is human.

You thought you have reasoned well?there is no difference between the man and his phoneow did you reach him?go to his house without appointment?

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by MosakuAW(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
synergycom19:

You thought you have reasoned well?there is no difference between the man and his phoneow did you reach him?go to his house without appointment?

What are you saying? I dont understand you can you elucidate.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by bumtos(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who is journalist?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Akinz0126(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well I guess the man is not in a good mood.Sha na una protest against their extravagant life.Most of em are probably in a sowi state grin grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Caseless: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
dom:

lol. "distinguished" is ordinarily used to address a senator who has done more than one term. Even if he's a tout.
well, they use it as a blanket appelation when adressing their colleagues even if you are a day old in the chamber as a senator. Maybe they dont knw where to apply the term. If he's 'distinguished' , why being that uncouth? That's why i kicked against it. Being 'distinguished' should be about performance and not number of time you were there.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by otikobaba: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
It was very true....That is the kind of leaders nigerians produce to represent them, shiooo,
dorofresh:
Calling on Abuja members of this forum who tuned in to HEBELEMBE this morning to confirm this so the mods can do the needful. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by PStacks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Its really unfortunate these are the calibre of people making laws for the majority.

Charlatans and vagabonds in Power.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by jomoh: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
I trust Ahmed Isah go don finish the guy life on the station.

The senator don enter am for Ahmed Isah hand.

HEMBELEMBE Olololo.

dokyOloye:
Why would d presenter call him on d phone and put him on live radio wtout telling him?
Is it not obvious d he doesn't know d presenter previously and d presenter never gave him a prior notice that he will be calling him and even putting him on live radio?
Do U know d number of unwanted,disturbing calls these ppl receive on daily basis?
The senator is a human being afterall.
'Ordinary' Nigerians threaten to sue MTN,etc for unwanted calls and text messages talk more of a senator who who probably receives hundreds of such everyday.

You don't know anything about the presenter. He is arguably the most powerful presenter in the country today. A presenter that meets the President to discuss peoples problem. He calls AIGs, Ministers, even US embassy sent representative to his program at a point when some security guys brought issue against them on the program.

To the utmost shock of Nigerians, this sitting Senator shouted at the presenter Dr. Ahmed Issa popularly known as the 'Ordinary President' to 'SHUT UP' and stop disturbing his number that he was busy. Unknowing to him, he was on LIVE Radio.

This alone shows the Senator knows who was calling.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by brightleave(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
sammieblaize:
The ordinary president Ahmed isah.... It's quite sad that a serving senator will talk to some1 like that in such a manner..
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by WASMOG(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
as good as dead?
Who the hell is that Ur prankster ordinary president,cos I live in Abj but I don't know him.
his name is ordinary Ahmed isa we call him voice of the voiceless I bet u never come to abuja before or u have been In kuje prison for the past 15 years

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by bestwashcleaner: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lawbreakers doing their thing
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by 400billionman: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
dorofresh:
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe the Senator representing Abia South Senatorial District in Abia State, was called from Crowther Fm 104.5 in Abuja in a popular Radio Programme called 'HEBELEMBE'.

To the utmost shock of Nigerians, this sitting Senator shouted at the presenter Dr. Ahmed Issa popularly known as the 'Ordinary President' to 'SHUT UP' and stop disturbing his number that he was busy. Unknowing to him, he was on LIVE Radio.

This was in respect of about 400 SEA WHARF Workers whose Rig was closed and sold by the Federal Government about two years ago without adequate compensation.

On realizing his gaffe, he called back trying to do damage control.

Now my point is: Is this kind of behavior and language expected from a distinguished senator of the Federal Republic? His defense was that he did not know he was on LIVE Radio and that he should have been informed before hand.

This programme is still ongoing as I type. What's your view on this?

SOURCE: 104.5 crowther FM Abuja

Ask moses..
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dokyOloye: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
WASMOG:
his name is ordinary Ahmed isa we call him voice of the voiceless I bet u never come to abuja before or u have been In kuje prison for the past 15 years
my friend,I sometimes in d morning hear some ppl arguing on d radio in pigeon English sometimes,I recall once,a doctor was accusing d presenter of maligning his name as per referral of a patient to India,for wc d presenter was apologising but as per his name or title,I don't and don't wanna know.
As per Kuje prison,na ya papa dey there.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by mikolo80: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Caseless:
He's an uncouth senator. His people campaigned with casket during the governorship election last time, so i'm not surprised at such show by him.
How can a sitting senator behave like this and still be called a 'distinguished senator'.
Cos he wanted it badly enough
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Why would d presenter call him on d phone and put him on live radio wtout telling him?
Is it not obvious d he doesn't know d presenter previously and d presenter never gave him a prior notice that he will be calling him and even putting him on live radio?
Do U know d number of unwanted,disturbing calls these ppl receive on daily basis?
The senator is a human being afterall.
'Ordinary' Nigerians threaten to sue MTN,etc for unwanted calls and text messages talk more of a senator who who probably receives hundreds of such everyday.
Him no know when him apply for the vacancy
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by ujezeez(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
dorofresh:
Calling on Abuja members of this forum who tuned in to HEBELEMBE this morning to confirm this so the mods can do the needful. Thanks!!!
I can confirm that...it is true

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by WASMOG(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
my friend,I sometimes in d morning hear some ppl arguing on d radio in pigeon English sometimes,I recall once,a doctor was accusing d presenter of maligning his name as per referral of a patient to India,for wc d presenter was apologising but as per his name or title,I don't and don't wanna know.
As per Kuje prison,na ya papa dey there.
then y are u saying u don't know him even police I G other senior citizens respond to his call @ any time not to talk of one useless legislooter my brother try appreciate what this man is doing

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by iswallker(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
MosakuAW:
This is why one needs to be calm whenever you receive a phone call from a known or unknown number.

The Senetor is very wrong to have sounded that way but the presenter should have also informed him before placing him on live radio.

The senator is a public "property" but his phone is not.

My opinion thou.

Afterall, he is human.

always be good...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Caseless: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
mikolo80:
Cos he wanted it badly enough
i see...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Cyranho: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
A new source of income available today.Follow this link now http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 and start right away.Make 300$ for yourself within 10 days..
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by eleshin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
But it's unprofessional for the presenter to air the phone conversation without the other party's consent, the senator 4ked up with his careless utterances but... .... .. .

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Kc3000: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lmao. . .it's also rude to relentlessly blow up someone's phone with calls from an unknown number, as if they owe you money. It amounts to harassment if you ask me. If I don't answer after the first or second call, common sense should compel you to know that I'm busy or unavailable at the moment. The same self-righteous nairalanders that unleash vituperation on each other from morning till night now feign outrage at someone being told to shut up. . .at least Abaribe didn't tell him to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by EricDonn(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
The presenter was wrong, u dont even knw where he was or his current state of mind and u put him on air unawares... For those saying he is good as dead, let me inform u dat the pple whom he needs their votes in Abia South dont even know abt any radio station called Crowther fm or whatever in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by choplex(f): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
fizzile:
You are such a f00l. U've just shown how myopic and unreasonable u r. I possibly believe you are one illetr8 who doesn't know the difference between forum and fora. My dear go back to school. There's nothing like forums,its called fora(plural). U just came here to show the level of your illetracy.
Can somebody please help me tell dis educated illiterate that both "forums" and "fora" can be used interchangeably. Forums is pure English, while fora is Latin. I chose to use forums, what's your headache with that. My piece of advise to you is to read voraciously next time when you want to correct somebody and avoid displaying your ignorance, all in the name of correction. U came here to display your tribal and possibly religious discrimination. U want to show you are learned? If you are really as learned as u portray yourself to be, you should know how to correctly spell "illiteracy", not the 'mess' that you wrote up there. It's a pity that both JAMB and WASSCE registration has long ended. An animal that should first remove the log of wood in his/her eyes, before removing the spectacle in one's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Kc3000: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
choplex:
Can somebody please help me tell dis educated illiterate that both "forums" and "fora" can be used interchangeably. Forums is pure English, while fora is Latin. I chose to use forums, what's your headache with that. My piece of advise to you is to read voraciously next time when you want to correct somebody and avoid displaying your ignorance, all in the name of correction. U came here to display your tribal and possibly religious discrimination. U want to show you are learned? If you are really as learned as u portray yourself to be, you should know how to correctly spell "illiteracy", not the 'mess' that you wrote up there. It's a pity that both JAMB and WASSCE registration has long ended. An animal that should first remove the log of wood in his/her eyes, before removing the spectacle in one's eyes.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by manuroq(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
The senator is a failure in anyway that's what i think. Manner of approach was not just in his dictionary. Even without prior notice, he misdid if not why did he call back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World's Ten Smallest Militaries- Photos / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.