Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? (14794 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Sacrifice All For Sake Of My Hubby / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? by cicero(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2010
If love dies then it wasn't really love.
Love will never die
Re: When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? by babymine(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2010
Maybe it wasn't love, maybe it was infatuation. But whatever it was, I'd hang on for the sake of my children cos whatever negative steps taken could affect the lives of the children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Here Are A Few Security Tips In The Light Of The Security Challenge In Nigeria / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.