Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,474 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... (43603 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by ibe9ja: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2015
BIG LIEEEEEEEEE, I know dis house. It's in my village
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by seunfape(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2015
no wonder!good English cant come from this area.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by jhyyde: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
No wonder he has been extorting money from people shocked Poor him undecided
stop been childish and use your brain. Atleast show us your background if u have any.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by karovictor: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2015
xpac01:
It's like papa wants to go into politics. Why all this rolling out of pictures na?
nt politics bt his Bday
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
You can also watch the confession of a scammer and cultist which TB Joshua shared on his page.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by ezef2k4(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
I know the exact village where he was born. I confirm this pictures were true. Arigidi Akoko is still a very poor village let alone in his young days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Why Do Christians Ignore These Rules In The Bible? / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.