Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,376 members, 7,937,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (551144 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by fng: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2011
Get the best test results!!

Have fun learning the American way!!

Tutorials and testing for GRE, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT,
ADMISSION PROCESSING [/b]services

First New Generation Study Center
40b, Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja Lagos. [b]01-8977784, 08034462120, 08051595336

E-mail: fngcitadel@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by fng: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Get the best test results!!

Have fun learning the American way!!

Tutorials and testing for GRE, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT,
ADMISSION PROCESSING [/b]services

First New Generation Study Center
40b, Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja Lagos. [b]01-8977784, 08034462120, 08051595336

E-mail: fngcitadel@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
rowlandoo:

@@@ HOUSE

PLEEASE SHEY THEY ARE STILL GRANTING VISA TO F-1 UNDERGRADUATE LIKE COZ I SEE EVERYONE IN D HOUSE IS GOING FOR MS OR MBA ,  ANY NEWS ON UG WEY DON DENIE 3TIMES?

Rowlandoo, you're the most puzzled curious person I ever see on this thread. Your faith shall. . . . . .

@house,

''You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time''

If the number of trials to schedule appointment for today ends now, will I be able to check back 12AM midnight?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dotman2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
imperiouxx:

@House,

Before one can ask for expedited date I think one has to schedule available date first? Though I'm still searching for Dec dates. Can ED be asked now for Jan class? Someone should come to our aids at this stage.
. . . does anyone knw how to go about it?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2011
Chei. . . .those with ED exp no dey check here now. Well, I'm giving it till next week before I start writting them.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ILvNola: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2011
imperiouxx:

Chei. . . .those with ED exp no dey check here now. Well, I'm giving it till next week before I start writting them.

imperiouxx, when it's the best time to chat online on YIM? or maybe you leave me your number to call you bro.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dotman2(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2011
imperiouxx:

. . .i think u av to wait till 60 days b4 ur schl start date. . . isnt it nt too early? i tink u av to wait till november. . . or wen is ur class starting?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dotman2(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2011
@imp. . . u wanna write dem? . . .email abi?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2011
@imperiouxx-man,y do u evn need ED by dis tym,while u can evn get an appropriate date on NOV? Y r u so anxious abt dis particular ED? If there's anything indispensable abt dis ED,pls tell us.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Toluth(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2011
@ Imperioux, I'v downloaded the rar files you sent to my mail, but I can't open it. Its not extracting like you said it will extract, why?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nov ke? I saw Jan 25 yesterday but early this morning I saw Feb dates. I know dates will still open up but what of if I'm not online then? So, I need to have the sense of ED not that I'm anxious.

@toluth,

I told you you got to have winrar installed on your computer to extract them. Google ''download winrar'' now, download, install it and extract your files. Shikena!

@Nola,

Send me mail on imperiouxx and I return my email to you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
dot_man:

@imp. . . u wanna write dem? . . .email abi?

Mehn, I'm not writing them now. I only want to know how it works. Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ewaoluwami: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
pls i want to know possibilty of apply now and meet up with january admission?. If it not possible when can i apply.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
ewaoluwami:

pls i want to know possibilty of apply now and meet up with january admission?. If it not possible when can i apply.

January now? Forget! Relax till summer (Apr/May) or fall (Aug/Sept).
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
imperiouxx:

Mehn, I'm not writing them now. I only want to know how it works. Thanks
dude,ED is 7days after ur request is granted,so if u r ready 4 an ED u have to be prepared to go 4 interview 7days time b4 requesting:an appointment letter will b e-mailed to u,which u must print and go to the embassy with b4 being allowed to go 4 interview,and b4 an ED request is granted,u must e-mail d embassy. It's not necessary dat u must schedule a particular date b4 requesting 4 an ED. NOTE:ED is mostly 1:00pm,at times 10:00am,but never 7:00am.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by williams20(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hello guys i was just denied f1 today at the abuja consulate window 7. The ladx never asked me any questions, she only requested my i 20. And issued a denial
i will replyagain immediately to abuja.
If any one has help to render . My numberis08064822538.
I ll rise
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
@clever,

Noted. Thanks

@williams,

Sorry to hear that. Success next time. But on what bases could she just denied you without major reason. Which school and who is your sponsor? The issue is on your I-20.

williams20:

Great nairalanders,
i need information. I av admission letter and I-20 for a school in chicago. But its very expensive.how would i transfer or apply to a community college. What are the procedure, will be goimg to abuja soon.
You can reach me on
petertobi22@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
williams20:

Hello guys i was just denied f1 today at the abuja consulate window 7. The ladx never asked me any questions, she only requested my i 20. And issued a denial
I ll rise
Damn! What an outrageous news. Sorry about that man. I don't think we can be of help with the above details. We will be more likely to help if u can share ur experience here exactly the way it happened . I think we both had relative interviews:dat same caucasian lady at window 7 interviewed me as well;thank God she's not gonna interview me dis tym. So,williams,kul down,take a deep breath,eat a lot of food(ur favourite) and take a nap,after dat, read the suggestions here concerning ur interview, recapitulate and then create another plan on how to tackle ur nxt interview without repeating mistakes.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by KayDee4: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
williams20:

I ll rise

Do you seriously, literally mean she didnt ask you a single question? undecided undecided

If so , then you shouldnt be in a hurry to reapply without first identifying the reason or cause of the denial. it will be pointless to go back with the same mistake and end up with the same outcome.

She must have given a reason or didnt she?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by williams20(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hello guys
the name of the sch is devry my course is biomed eng.
She asked when i finished high sch i said07
she asked what i was doing 4 4 yrs-i told her i had a diploma cert in computing in08 and have been working since then in a school as an instructor
she asked how i got to know devry -itold her i searchd 4 accreditd us schools offering biomed and i came up with devry
she asked why biomed -i told her biomed fills the gap between my passion for medicine and engineering
she ask 4 acct statement- i gave it to her she said ok
she said why did i come to abuja since i live in lagos -i told her i couldnt get a date in lagos.
The next thing she said was i am sorry and issud a white paper.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoooba: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
Please does anyone know any reliable work and travel agent in the US?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by worry246(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
williams20
If you had done a simple Google search you might have saved yourself money & wahalla.
A Google brings up hundreds of articles which say the school is "For Profit" they never fail anyone but the qualifications they give are Worthless.
No one will employ people from that school!
All people look at this link.
Show it to your elders before you waste their hard earned money.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100612003438AARlBEu

The lady never asked you any questions because she has been briefed that the school is worthless.
Also by going to Abuja with poor school you look like desparate visa seeker who will overstay. So again sign for rejection.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ewaoluwami: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
plz guyz send we novice d name of schools dat have good reputation
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2011
@williams,

I said it it must be either the school, the degree or your sponsor. I have came across that link worry posted before when I was searching for school, even in one link they asked if bridgeport is a scam too though not! Willy, nothing you can do with this school, look for public or state school against summer.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
ewaoluwami:

plz guyz send we novice d name of schools dat have good reputation

No need, just use www.usnews.com you see schools with their reviews.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Toluth(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
imperiouxx:

Nov ke? I saw Jan 25 yesterday but early this morning I saw Feb dates. I know dates will still open up but what of if I'm not online then? So, I need to have the sense of ED not that I'm anxious.

@toluth,

I told you you got to have winrar installed on your computer to extract them. Google ''download winrar'' now, download, install it and extract your files. Shikena!

@Nola,

Send me mail on imperiouxx and I return my email to you.
thanks, I'v just downloaded it and its working now,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Anybody here needs a Nov 9th (7am) appointment for Abuja? I'm about to cancel mine cos it's now obvious I wont have all my docs before that date. Please contact me ASAP using my nairaland username at gmail dot com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
webstradamus:

Anybody here needs a Nov 9th (7am) appointment for Abuja? I'm about to cancel mine cos it's now obvious I wont have all my docs before that date. Please contact me ASAP using my nairaland username at gmail dot com
web,i'm interested,but how can 1 use somebodyelse's mrv reciept to schedule a date. Also,is it FREE? undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2011
cleverdude:

web,i'm interested,but how can 1 use somebodyelse's mrv reciept to schedule a date. Also,is it FREE? undecided

Thats impossible cleverdude. He is saying if he cancel, then another person here can go ahead and pick the date but still it's impossible. If you cancel now, it won't open to another person until they feel like opening the dates.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
williams20:

Hello guys
the name of the sch is devry my course is biomed eng.
She asked when i finished high sch i said07
she asked what i was doing 4 4 yrs-i told her i had a diploma cert in computing in08 and have been working since then in a school as an instructor
she asked how i got to know devry -itold her i searchd 4 accreditd us schools offering biomed and i came up with devry
she asked why biomed -i told her biomed fills the gap between my passion for medicine and engineering
she ask 4 acct statement- i gave it to her she said ok
she said why did i come to abuja since i live in lagos -i told her i couldnt get a date in lagos.
The next thing she said was i am sorry and issud a white paper.
House,i dnt think dis guy was denied because of his school;afterall,most got der visa with admissions into mere community colleges. C'mon y'all,we all know what these VOs need. If u check thoroughly,u'll discover dat dis guy never laid emphasis on his return to his motherland or contribution to d developmnt of his country 4 1ce. He would have used his course of study as an advantage but he didn't;infact,the main reason 4 denial is INABILITY TO CONVINCE THAT LADY THAT HE IS NOT A POTENTIAL IMMIGRANT, with his irrational response on how he got 2 know about devry as a collateral.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoooba: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Please I am in search of a good Work and Travel agency from the US. Does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (317)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.